Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Im very newbie  (Read 192 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 09:24:45 AM

Hi , so where do i start do i have any luck to earn some profit?
I been contacted on Telegram someone told to pay signals 300$ ....he showed to his binance profits futures signals.
Im sceptical so i ask here other what should i do ? To buy signals ? And what's the signals price then ? Will i earn 3000% monthly really with payed signals ?? Indont belive is that Easy to make money ?  Sorry i don't want to sound dumb but i really don't know and i don't want to lose for no reason just

Tnx

Welcome you have come to the right place, you must be knowledgeable to have a good understanding of crypto trading. You can make profit by trading but it is very risky first you need to gain knowledge about trading to avoid your risk.  Even if someone sent you a personal message on Telegram about the signal, I think it might be a scam on you. So before you fall victim to this kind of scam, be careful and know, if someone asks you for money for signals, it can be a big scam trap. It would be better for you to never buy such signals but trade on your own if you want. But you need to find time to learn long before then trading even though trading is for riskiest money. I think if you use paid signals you may never get 3000% as monthly earnings. So you avoid such signals rather you keep learning about trading slowly on your own but at one time you can give signals in other direction, or you keep investing for long time it will give you good earnings.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tanzila420

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 12:49:52 PM

Welcome my dear friends i'm also Newbie here and you also so i started recently Bitcointalk accounts using thanks for your posts and i want to growth at right time with my newbie accounts.
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 06:20:19 PM

Hi , so where do i start do i have any luck to earn some profit?
I been contacted on Telegram someone told to pay signals 300$ ....he showed to his binance profits futures signals.
Im sceptical so i ask here other what should i do ? To buy signals ? And what's the signals price then ? Will i earn 3000% monthly really with payed signals ?? Indont belive is that Easy to make money ?  Sorry i don't want to sound dumb but i really don't know and i don't want to lose for no reason just

Tnx
Keeping up with everything on social media is not a smart idea. Mate, beware of scammers that create groups on What'sapp and Telegram. Since you are a Newbie, they may simply chat you up to invite you to join their group. Once you do, they will start offering you titles in an attempt to trick you. Because of this, it is advisable for someone to get knowledgeable before starting any cryptocurrency trading so that he can manage his trade and prevent losing money.

noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 06:45:15 PM

-snip-
Indont belive is that Easy to make money ? 
Nope, and making a profit in trading is actually not easy, let alone promising someone profits with fantastic numbers.

That's why scammers usually want to take the easy way to make money for themselves by offering you these kinds of signals, they don't make anything from their own trading (or they don't do it at all).

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 07:58:21 PM
Merited by Die_empty (3)

Nope, and making a profit in trading is actually not easy, let alone promising someone profits with fantastic numbers.

That's the problem with those telling someone who has no idea in trading to partake in it. They're only telling the newbies that they can earn huge but skip the major part of all that concerns Bitcoin trading just because they need something from those who they want to convince wrongly. Is best you play out everything concerning trading on Bitcoin order than lie or skip the important part of it. I see no reason why people choose to mislead others.

That's why scammers usually want to take the easy way to make money for themselves by offering you these kinds of signals, they don't make anything from their own trading (or they don't do it at all).

I really call those scammers lazy humans, because they only have one thing in mind, go out there lie to get money.
They have every right to scam some people because is like some of us give them that avenue to start what they have in mind, I believe if OP hadn't pay much attention to the scammer, he won't have presented that offer of getting the signal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x