Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay attention to bear run without fear.  (Read 252 times)
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 05:07:14 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

I never knew that when you pay attention to bear run when you have some money saved for it, it will help you to make a good profits when bull run occur in the market which, I have noticed it from some advice some professional BTC investors gave to me in this Naija local board, to invest what I can avoid to lose. Since I started paying attention to bear run to buy BTC monthly with little money budgeted which is #12k and I have been able to maintain it two months now to buy 0.0008 BTC, and I will still buy more once this month salary is be release because I know that I will succeed whenever the bull run occur in the market. I used to afraid of using above #12k to buy BTC because I was told that BTC will not live forever, that it will disappear one day until I payed attention to people advice and to my personal research too that gave me the boldness to bear what so ever that will happen, than to make sure I invest #12k in that particular bear run. Hope this decision I made to be investing #12k in BTC monthly is a good decision? I believe using bear run to invest is a good strategy many investors are using to win from their investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odohu

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 05:14:49 PM

I never knew that when you pay attention to bear run when you have some money saved for it, it will help you to make a good profits when bull run occur in the market which, I have noticed it from some advice some professional BTC investors gave to me in this Naija local board, to invest what I can avoid to lose. Since I started paying attention to bear run to buy BTC monthly with little money budgeted which is #12k and I have been able to maintain it two months now to buy 0.0008 BTC, and I will still buy more once this month salary is be release because I know that I will succeed whenever the bull run occur in the market. I used to afraid of using above #12k to buy BTC because I was told that BTC will not live forever, that it will disappear one day until I payed attention to people advice and to my personal research too that gave me the boldness to bear what so ever that will happen, than to make sure I invest #12k in that particular bear run. Hope this decision I made to be investing #12k in BTC monthly is a good decision? I believe using bear run to invest is a good strategy many investors are using to win from their investment.
This has always been my suggestion and advice to people especially those of us in this forum. We should not only rely on the Bitcoin earned from campaigns,  we should make effort to buy and hold especially now that the price us still very low.

Even though those coming from campaigns will help, it will never be a bad thing see many Bitcoin millionaires from this board. The advise of such people will make more impact than the advice of those who have experience could not boast of a good Bitcoin stash after spending time in this forum.

I am happy you have out the Bitcoin accumulation knowledge to practical use... you are not a lone on this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jegileman

Activity: 322
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 05:54:43 PM

Hope this decision I made to be investing #12k in BTC monthly is a good decision? I believe using bear run to invest is a good strategy many investors are using to win from their investment.

You try as you dey save out of your salary dey invest for BTC, no be everybody fit do am and as you don undertake dis process, you go soon see the outcome of the good decision wey you don make so far. As you talk say you dey fear to put plenty money for d investment, now na better for you to increase d money if you get opportunity to since you don know how d market be and make up your mind to enter d market to invest. If you do like dat, you go don gather more BTC by d time wey bull run go come and e go increase your profit wey you go get  for saving 12K monthly to d amount wey you wan dey invest now.

Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 06:16:41 PM

That was the orientation given to us and many of us fall for it but later when we realized that bitcoin is not what they say then we invest in it and today we are laughing. Op you do well for understanding bitcoin and invest in it. The small amount you start with will bear good fruit for you. But you have to top it whenever you have something. 12k monthly is a very good decision but one thing you have to know is that bitcoin is not stable and in these days it on the rise. If you would have known, you would have started this investment since but not yet late.

I wish you all the best for the investment. Saving money from salary to invest in bitcoin in Nigeria but s not easy because things are very cost and salaries are not increase. If your salary is some how big then increase the 12k to like #20+k because of the rising way of bitcoin. In bitcoin the more money u invest in it the more profit you get.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
EluguHcman

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 08:40:41 PM

If your salary is some how big then increase the 12k to like #20+k because of the rising way of bitcoin. In bitcoin the more money u invest in it the more profit you get.

But there is a wise saying that we should invest on what we can afford to loose if chances be especially the beginners and I think OP is at safe side in as much Bitcoin investments is not based on minimum or maximum value.
Hence OP seems to had checkmated how bearable capacity and had sorted it that #12K is comfortable for him for the gambling.
Since he personally got the aspiration over the specific stake I think it is unhealthy if he is convinced for a top up.

Note that he would only applaud your advice if only there is market uprising in his favor else he would get you hold responsible if there goes a downfall.
I learnt to believe best advice one could get is the one of personal opinion where you lives no regrets or having no one to be blamed at a specific outcome.

letteredhub

Activity: 504
Merit: 201

If bitcoin be for me...

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 09:35:35 PM

The sweet thing be say the amount you the remove from your salary na money way no go fit affect your pocket. E get people way the go use plenty money from their salary to take buy bitcoin monthly come the starve and suffer their sef and make life hard for them. For me that kind of stuff na greed, you wan have all at once which no supos be like that. This bitcoin accumulation way we the hear about na small small as your pocket reach no go follo say your paddi man the invest so so amount you sef wan follow invest with that amount when your pocket weight no reach.
SmartCharpa

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 10:30:57 PM
Merited by HajiBagi (2), hugeblack (1), SOKO-DEKE (1)

You said the right thing OP, we need to pay attention to bear run without fear, we should just put it for mind that no pain no gain, well to invest during the bull run, is for those that are not scare and have believes to bitcoin that nothing will happen and it will last forever, i don't know what you are earning in a month, but i think if your salary is high, you can double the 12k budget each month for bitcoin investment, that will give you much profits when the bear run, but if your salary is not that huge,, just continue with the budget you are doing, because country dey very hard, just do the best for yourself, so that when it is time you can enjoy your profit. You should stop listening to those that said bitcoin is not going to last forever, as if they know the future of bitcoin already, i think they really want to block a way to increase your success, bitcoin have move many people from grass to grace, turn many people to a millionaire. It's still good that you will still buy more after receiving this month salary.

The sweet thing be say the amount you the remove from your salary na money way no go fit affect your pocket. E get people way the go use plenty money from their salary to take buy bitcoin monthly come the starve and suffer their sef and make life hard for them. For me that kind of stuff na greed, you wan have all at once which no supos be like that. This bitcoin accumulation way we the hear about na small small as your pocket reach no go follo say your paddi man the invest so so amount you sef wan follow invest with that amount when your pocket weight no reach.

Exactly,  they
said no matter what you are doing in life chop first, many people are doing that, invest all their money and remain empty stomach that is a big greedy, it is best buy the best that we can afford.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 04:53:31 PM

Quote from: Mate2237
I wish you all the best for the investment. Saving money from salary to invest in bitcoin in Nigeria but s not easy because things are very cost and salaries are not increase. If your salary is some how big then increase the 12k to like #20+k because of the rising way of bitcoin. In bitcoin the more money u invest in it the more profit you get.
Is not easy with me right now with that decision I took to be investing #12k monthly when there is a bear run and things became difficult in the country that is tempting me not to invest such amount of money on BTC again, but I have made up my mind to use such amount of money to invest whenever there is a bear run in the market and there is nothing that can change my mind. I have involved long hodling, I will leave that money for a long period of time and by then the price of BTC will reach $80k before I will be convince to sell and prepare for another bear run that will make me to hodl till $100k show up which is the major price Many investors are waiting for in the market.

I was told that good things doesn't come easily but you have to work hard to be able to get what you want in the future which, am in the right direction that will make me to make a huge amount of profits soon when the price rise higher.

Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 08:36:27 PM

Bitcoin is made up three market sentiments that drive it entire market on the long run,  and may go further to explain them to you and also make some helpful analysis of the help those market conditions have on your individual bitcoin investment and your own well being at large.

Bitcoin market conditions:

1: Bull market,  this is a market sentiment where and when bitcoin make significant price increase that may be close to 2x of the current price and also creating a new market record pf touching an all time high price beyond previous ATH price.

2: bear,  this is a situation where Bitcoin price drop significantly to like say -2x market red movement,  this time is the best time to accumulate more bitcoin or you continue holding your Bitcoin because any sell position will result in you losing your value.

3: Bitcoin market correction price,  this time happens between the two mentioned market conditions,  such as when the price touches an all too high it must definitely correct back a little,  and also when the bear market happens,  at its end, the market also will correct up trend a little to make Bitcoin correct back for some reason.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
letteredhub

Activity: 504
Merit: 201

If bitcoin be for me...

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 09:40:12 PM

Exactly,  they
said no matter what you are doing in life chop first, many people are doing that, invest all their money and remain empty stomach that is a big greedy, it is best buy the best that we can afford.
The bible say wisdom is profitable to guide butt from wetin I the see e get people wey wisdom dey far from them for this bitcoin matta, them tink am say nah somtin you go rush am put big big money inside and get back gain sharp sharp , nah make sum of them the carri all their money invest forgetting say them go chop, anoda set of people wey the do this thing nah those people wey carri this bitcoin Investment for head like say nah competition betwin them and their colleagues them wey dey into bitcoin, thme no wan carry ear hear say their next colleague don invest more money pass them nah so them too go just pack the  money wey dey their pocket go add for their own Investment too forgetin say no be instantly this profit the com and as you go dey wait you go need to the chop the wait. Before you know hunger don make them go withdraw at a loss cos them no fit hodl again.
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 05:46:17 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2023, 01:15:30 AM by Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

OP, there's a new logic, which is, "Avoid investing in what you can't hold for a long time." For example, let's say you have $100 and you intend to utilize $90 for your expenses and only add $100 $10 to your savings. That's fine. Never go far enough to invest $50 and only use $50 on your expenses so that you will not get choked by your expenses. If you allocate only the money you are willing to hold for a longer time, you can hold your Bitcoin until the bull market, but if you invest more than you can handle, then you might get some new financial problems that might force you to sell off your Bitcoin, and at that time, the price of Bitcoin might have dropped compared to what you bought.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 196
Merit: 91

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 07:43:06 AM

Hope this decision I made to be investing #12k in BTC monthly is a good decision? I believe using bear run to invest is a good strategy many investors are using to win from their investment.
Well, investing #12K monthly isn't a bad idea though the amount should have been a little higher if you're earning up like #60,000 you would have invested #30,000 but my advise is that if you ain't earning above 40k I will just advise you to save your money for other stuffs because using the little you earn to buy bitcoin now with the belief that you gonna make profits during the bull run what if things doesn't work the way you thought can you be able to withstand it? If yes then you continue but every decision you're taking consider if things doesn't work the way you expected if you can be OK with it.

Nevertheless, life itself is risky and it's risky for one not to take risk in life as sometimes our risk lead us to achieving unexpected goals, so if you have a source of income, then keep buying and hodling bitcoin now till the bull run arrives

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 07:40:19 PM

Economically di best time to buy anything wey you wan resale na wen price de low, so you g fit make double profit, normal profit for current price and additional profit for buying wen price de low. So as e concern  bitcoin, na for bearish run be di best time to de accumulate bitcoin, so wen bear run show face, na to cash in on plenty profit. Although recently i don de reason dat phrase wey say make we invest wetin we fit afford to loose, e de make am be like say bitcoin, no worth to invest with confidence. Anyway di important thing be say make we de invest di percentage of our income wey no go choke our basic needs.

Dem say if you no run walk, if you no walk crawl, so far say you de move. So i applaud your commitment to de comot something from your salary, to de buy bitcoin hold,  you de sow in tears, wen bull run come, you go surely harvest in laughter. So i no see any fear wey de inside am, something wey you buy wen market dip, na to wait for di perfect opportunity to sell wen price skyrocket.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2023, 11:16:11 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

I was told that BTC will not live forever, that it will disappear one day until I payed attention to people advice and to my personal research too that gave me the boldness to bear what so ever that will happen, than to make sure I invest #12k in that particular bear run. Hope this decision I made to be investing #12k in BTC monthly is a good decision? I believe using bear run to invest is a good strategy many investors are using to win from their investment.

Nothing will last forever and that's includes the human life but while you're on earth make sure to enjoy your life to the fullest and you fit talk the same things about Bitcoin. No currency has lasted forever but as na Bitcoin turn I go say make we enjoy am well and the only way to enjoy am na to invest into am. Wetin you dey do so na Naira cost average na just like dollars cost average and na very good way to invest in Bitcoin and I go advise make you continue. Provided say you no dey invest more than you can afford to lose you dey alright because e go help you when market they correct and others dey panic, you go dey calm as money wey dey inside the market no be your whole world. I no know how much you dey earn monthly but ₦12k no go be much stress to dey put inside Bitcoin as your savings account.

When it comes to investment like Bitcoin, e get wetin I dey always tell myself. It's better it was a scam that I invested into and lost then when it was legit but I missed the opportunity to make life changing wealth because of fear. You no go fit live with yourself knowing you miss the opportunity to change your life by just having trust in Bitcoin which would have been possible if you had a little patience and did your research. Any amount wey dey you comfortably to Invest is a good amount, no dey follow others suggestions because dem no dey your pocket. No dey use another man pocket to rate your own investment. Everybody get him own line so if na ₦10k, ₦12k, ₦100k wey you fit dey Invest, run am and lock up because time go come when you go smile.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 280
Merit: 226

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 05:29:59 AM

yes, you are very correct, you invest in the bear run, and reap the fruits of your labour in the bull run. BTC investment is a very wise decision that you have made. I hope you also learnt the security details of BTC investment like not linking your wallet to any exchange, using decentralized wallet to store your coins instead of leaving them on binance, and keeping your seed phrase safe. This decision you have made requires great discipline and commitment so you don't sell Immediately you start seeing small gains, if you can wait until like 1 year after the halving, you will reap tremendous profits from your investment. One very thing I must assure you is this, you are on the right path and let no one change your mind about that.

Zigabel

Activity: 238
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 12:21:28 PM

It's a good thing that you invest a certain amount monthly in btc. This idea na very nice one because as you dey do am monthly one day e go come out big before you know, and when bull run go start your capital go big so every move wey the coin do go give u beta money as your profit.

But like dem been tell you before notin dey last for eva but e no mean say you no go run some tinz wey go fit help you before any tin happen but one Tin dey sure na be say Bitcoin go dey for long, we never know how long so jus invest den take your profit make you dey on soft when d profit don com.

adultcrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 03:39:03 PM

It's a good thing that you invest a certain amount monthly in btc. This idea na very nice one because as you dey do am monthly one day e go come out big before you know, and when bull run go start your capital go big so every move wey the coin do go give u beta money as your profit.

But like dem been tell you before notin dey last for eva but e no mean say you no go run some tinz wey go fit help you before any tin happen but one Tin dey sure na be say Bitcoin go dey for long, we never know how long so jus invest den take your profit make you dey on soft when d profit don com.
You no supposed worry yourself weda Bitcoin go last or not... that to me na distraction. Wetin supposed be your focus na how to make good use untop the chance wey you get to know Bitcoin and what e fit do for you and your family. If you put your mind dey reason if e go last or not like say na kalukalu be that, one mind fit tell you to bone am and na so you go take carry last.

If you check how Bitcoin don behave so far, you go know say the thing just dey get better every day by day, plenty people dey join am, some countries self like El Salvador don make am legal tender while others too dey reason the matter... that na to confirm say Bitcoin just dey start. Plenty things wey make sense wella dey for road dey come and I dey sure say those wey chose to invest in Bitcoin no go carry last.

As for me, I dey jejely dey buy small small dey also keep some from the ones I dey earn because those small ones wey I dey save fit help me wella for the future. I just happy say I dey the right place for all informate wey concern Bitcoin.

Gozie51

Activity: 2464
Merit: 621

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 04:37:24 PM

I never knew that when you pay attention to bear run when you

E make sense my brother and if you have more in the month you can buy more, that is called Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA), as you dey buy and accumulate monthly you go surprise how much you go make during the bull. At least you fit continue like this till March next year before halving.

My to you is to set your exit range so that when e bull reach there you can safely exit so that you go just take your profit jejely. You no need to dey greedy and begin to leave the coin hoping say e go reach billions, that one na being greedy and that they make people dey trapped after bull don dey exhausted.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 280
Merit: 226

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 04:44:10 AM

Well, investing #12K monthly isn't a bad idea though the amount should have been a little higher if you're earning up like #60,000 you would have invested #30,000

Are you really in this country with us or are you in another country?, with the price of things skyrocketing every day and many bills to pay and you're advising someone to invest half of his little salary. You don't even know if this person had dependents who he feeds and provides for. You don't judge or advise people with yourself in mind. No, you could've asked him some questions and advise him with his reply, and you should let him invest what he feels is right and will not disturb him in events of emergencies. For me 30k isn't enough for someone to survive with for a month in this Nigeria now, unless you live with your parents or you're depending on someone.

Asiska02

Activity: 798
Merit: 669

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 08:25:36 AM

OP, you have taken a very good and bold step that is very difficult for many to take when wanting to invest in bitcoin. You have made a very good decision and I commend for that. This is a very good strategical approach into bitcoin investment and you will reap the reward of it in the later after the bull run happens. This approach is called the DCA method which many of the high ranked members and professional investors have suggested for one to take when accumulating bitcoin gradually.

Before the bull run comes, you must have accumulated a lot more and be preparing ahead of the bull run. Try not to take from this investment and have other means to cater for your needs even if the remaining salary won’t be enough sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances you never expected. I wish you all the best in this bold decision and step you’ve taken into the bitcoin investment ahead of the bull run season.

Well, investing #12K monthly isn't a bad idea though the amount should have been a little higher if you're earning up like #60,000 you would have invested #30,000 but my advise is that if you ain't earning above 40k I will just advise you to save your money for other stuffs because using the little you earn to buy bitcoin now with the belief that you gonna make profits during the bull run what if things doesn't work the way you thought can you be able to withstand it? If yes then you continue but every decision you're taking consider if things doesn't work the way you expected if you can be OK with it.

The amount to invest in bitcoin shouldn’t be about the amount of money you earn in a month, but rather the expenses you pay for within that one month period of time. We might both be earning N60K monthly and that doesn’t mean we can invest the same amount in bitcoin monthly. I might have more problems to solve, maybe let’s say I have a family and I’m married, I will have to spend more in a money than the person that is single and lives alone. So expenses varies and that will be the determinant of the money to be invested in bitcoin. It is not really the amount that we earn that matters now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███