Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 09:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay attention to bear run without fear.  (Read 257 times)
Nheer

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 12:10:05 PM

I never knew that when you pay attention to bear run when you have some money saved for it, it will help you to make a good profits when bull run occur in the market which, I have noticed it from some advice some professional BTC investors gave to me in this Naija local board, to invest what I can avoid to lose.
The perfect time to invest is during the bear market when prices are low so you can realize a reasonable amount of profit when bull arives. Investing in bitcoin is a strategic decision to always try to beat the market that’s why it is advised to invest during the bear run (buy at a low price and sell at an higher price)because when the bull run arrives, bitcoin price will rise making it more difficult to invest at that time and after buying you may be only realize a little amount of profit which is probably not worth the risk. Always buy the dip (at a time when price is down) so you can sell when price is higher.

Since I started paying attention to bear run to buy BTC monthly with little money budgeted which is #12k and I have been able to maintain it two months now to buy 0.0008 BTC, and I will still buy more once this month salary is be release because I know that I will succeed whenever the bull run occur in the market. I used to afraid of using above #12k to buy BTC because I was told that BTC will not live forever, that it will disappear one day until I payed attention to people advice and to my personal research too that gave me the boldness to bear what so ever that will happen, than to make sure I invest #12k in that particular bear run. Hope this decision I made to be investing #12k in BTC monthly is a good decision? I believe using bear run to invest is a good strategy many investors are using to win from their investment.
You have really done a good thing for yourself by buying on a timely basis and This method you have adopted is called DCA method of investing. For people like us who find it challenging to invest a huge amount in bitcoin at a time the best option is to adopt DCA method which will help us to accumulate bitcoin gradually and before you know your portfolio will grow beyond your expectation and you will be fully ready for the bull run.
You made a good decision by investing N12k monthly because there are some people who invest even lower amount on that basis even when they earn more than you but we shouldn’t criticize their efforts because they are investing what they can afford to lose and so are you and also we as humans face different problems and have different responsibilities which limits our financial freedom.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DPHOR

Activity: 28
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 04:03:55 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), EluguHcman (1)

I never too dey grounded here but so far when I begin dey read news online about cryptocurrency during be say during bear market na wen investors or holders should plan and target on the reasonable coin them so that during bullrun him fit get better profits but I come dey also read other news say during bear some people don sell off their asset waiting for the market to change direction before them go venture into market again at then dem go missed good opportunities wey them for take buy at cheaper rate than to wait for market to change to Green before investing.
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 04:17:48 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Hope this decision I made to be investing #12k in BTC monthly is a good decision? I believe using bear run to invest is a good strategy many investors are using to win from their investment.

It is matter of choice if you capable to invest such amount of money and it won't affect you in anyway then you are good to go, taking advantage of the bear market is good, At least you invest what you can afford, and before you know with your consistency you would have accumulated quite some amounts of bitcoin, starting little is just the best.
You try as you dey save out of your salary dey invest for BTC, no be everybody fit do am and as you don undertake dis process, you go soon see the outcome of the good decision wey you don make so far. As you talk say you dey fear to put plenty money for d investment, now na better for you to increase d money if you get opportunity to since you don know how d market be and make up your mind to enter d market to invest. If you do like dat, you go don gather more BTC by d time wey bull run go come and e go increase your profit wey you go get  for saving 12K monthly to d amount wey you wan dey invest now.
The young man deserves an applause so taking out money from his salary to invest in bitcoin shows how dedicated he is and the interesting part of it is that investing is equivalent to saving money any time he is in need of is money  he can easily make withdrawal but as he as started he should continue accumulating.  Yeah he should not fear if he has the money he should add to the money he is investing if it is convenient for him. We all know how the market works it won't be stable but full of surprises, good money invested then you get good profit in return, aside that the way he started little will give him some experience even when he starts big. With experience bitcoin that's all you need after the capital.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 225

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 04:31:21 PM

I never too dey grounded here but so far when I begin dey read news online about cryptocurrency during be say during bear market na wen investors or holders should plan and target on the reasonable coin them so that during bullrun him fit get better profits but I come dey also read other news say during bear some people don sell off their asset waiting for the market to change direction before them go venture into market again at then dem go missed good opportunities wey them for take buy at cheaper rate than to wait for market to change to Green before investing.
Bro... Wetin you talk now, no too dey clear but I understand Sha wetin u mean. You know dey go talk say "Wisom na the principal thing, get wisdom and get understanding". E make sense say u talk am here cos this na wetin some persons dey do mean while e no supposed be so.
In a point of bear market (Same as DIP) it is a very prestigious time to buy more and hold Bitcoin. Most persons tend to panic during the DIP and hurrily sell out there Bitcoin at a lower price but that could be termed stupidity or lack of knowledge. I can't imagine my self selling off my assets at price $30k when I ventured into the market at price $45k because the market becomes bearish where else I know the volatile nature of Bitcoin.
In climax, all I am saying it is never right to sell off any asset as a result of experiencing dip, buy more and hold if you have enough fubds

sotelorene

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 07:57:01 PM

Wow!!  This your strategy make sense die, but my advice be say anytime e no work as plan make you no give up or feel too bad because na market for you but I pray that one no go be your portion. I pray say one day you go live to tell the story how you start am.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: