Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im short trader Im new here but been long time in trading  (Read 405 times)
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 01:37:24 PM

I have developed my best way to know wich coin will be best short.

I checked on binance and i did find that DOGE coin will fall sooner then others.
How do i know that ? By my new trading formule. When coin price is higher then overbought level. Then i measure the exacly how much is higher and then i see i was going all over binance now and i see the doge are overbought and the price of doge are also higher then level above overbought.
Off course i have long experince on trading and a lot sleepless nights and mistakes and a lot losses until i discovered the best method.
My time and efforts are not for Free so i have my own private team who follow me to make money with my short signals and honestly all trades are in profit maybe 1 loss out of 10 trades and we do only short trades by using my new indicator " when price is higher then overbought level " i have special ways to measure this.

With this secret formule i can find best short positions.

Having your formula makes many people lose if they follow you. You'd better keep that for your own rather than making someone a fool because don't ever think that if that will work on you, it also work on others. We're glad you'd share your new discovery and trading formula but honestly, nobody makes a perfect trading strategy which is why I don't think it works for a long time and it is also because the market behavior changes from time to time.
Of course, every formula has its advantages and disadvantages so that we can use it at the right time, otherwise it is the same as bots, where in certain market conditions it cannot work well, and it seems to trap people, especially novice traders. From the words above, you have researched it with the sacrifice of time and money, of course this will lead to your formula being sold at a premium, I personally am not interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 03:05:47 PM

I am sure he doesn't have 90% win rate, that is not possible at all. I understand that some people may want to boast and maybe even get others to sign up for their whatever, but that is just not true and I guarantee that nobody has 90 win rate...

It is for this reason that we see such statements only from the lips of beginners who do not yet know that such a win rate is impossible in principle. In addition, OP does not hide the fact that he wants to sell his signals, and accordingly wants to attract customers to his group in this way.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 09:11:55 PM

y time and efforts are not for Free so i have my own private team who follow me to make money with my short signals and honestly all trades are in profit maybe 1 loss out of 10 trades and we do only short trades by using my new indicator " when price is higher then overbought level " i have special ways to measure this.

The point is here. Are you actually promoting your signal service for trading? well, this is interesting, because there is often debate here regarding whether or not using trading signals from VIP clubs is effective or not. For me, it is not that effective as long as we are not very skilled at trading or at least understand indicators and the basics of graphic analysis in trading. This is more complicated and not as smooth even though we have been given a trading signal.

And the question again is, do you have a secret to find out open positions, so, is there a guarantee? If not, it's the same as other signals. And for anyone who wants to take part, make sure you study first and understand crypto trading and its various analyses. So you are not in a zero-knowledge condition when trading. This will be very risky for us.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 09:43:14 PM

That’s good to hear that you successfully do trading with your secret strategy and I hope that your group is really winning because trading is too risky, and depending on someone’s strategy is not ideal in long term. Again, if you see someones offering a free group about a winning strategy in trading, better not to join because there’s a hidden agenda there and you might lose more if you easily fall on that trap. It is still better to have your own strategy that can work for your own timeline.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 09:49:49 PM

That’s good to hear that you successfully do trading with your secret strategy and I hope that your group is really winning because trading is too risky, and depending on someone’s strategy is not ideal in long term.
And for someone who endorses a specific group might even get into controversy because from what we've known from these trading groups that are establishing themselves, the majority of them are just for the membership fees and not really in building their community.

Again, if you see someones offering a free group about a winning strategy in trading, better not to join because there’s a hidden agenda there and you might lose more if you easily fall on that trap. It is still better to have your own strategy that can work for your own timeline.
That's always been the case. there's a hidden agenda for most of them, whether they're free or paid, you can simply skip them and don't be curious what are those strategies. Because if they are for real, they make themselves winnable at all times first before anyone else.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 09:58:21 PM

I have developed my best way to know wich coin will be best short.

I checked on binance and i did find that DOGE coin will fall sooner then others.
How do i know that ? By my new trading formule. When coin price is higher then overbought level. Then i measure the exacly how much is higher and then i see i was going all over binance now and i see the doge are overbought and the price of doge are also higher then level above overbought.
Off course i have long experince on trading and a lot sleepless nights and mistakes and a lot losses until i discovered the best method.
My time and efforts are not for Free so i have my own private team who follow me to make money with my short signals and honestly all trades are in profit maybe 1 loss out of 10 trades and we do only short trades by using my new indicator " when price is higher then overbought level " i have special ways to measure this.

So it do really looks like that you are trying out to hook up people to join up with your private team and follow with those signals with having some monthly charge? Im not really that shocked honestly.

If you do able to make that best method then good for you but we know that each person could really make out some claims that they were good but eventually they are really just still
that presenting those speculations and analysis on which you could simply get into those free groups or could be seen publicly. You wont really be bothering yourself on posting up on a forum
and telling about your private group on which it is really just that obvious that you are just trying to hook up some trading newbies on here.

If you do able to determine about overbought by using those indicators usually which is RSI then its good for you. Make use of it until you do make yourself rich
so that you wont really be bothered on wasting up your time on sharing up your private group.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████