Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:53:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My trading method it works and it's easy  (Read 213 times)
Moneyboss2023 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 09:38:56 PM

The idea that you have a recipe for making money is such a silly mindset, it will always be fun to see people who think they have figured it out. I do hope that you can make a good income from this, but I will certainly not make any moves regarding this.

Because I am aware that there is no tactic like that to make money. You invest at certain hours every single week and get rich? You think that is seriously possible? I think someone should take the lead and check if what OP has said happens every week, check for like 5 weeks, and put here how many times it did happen or not. I bet a good dollar that it will not be happening most of the time and it was just luck that it happened a few times and that's about it.

Sure it not so easy because everyday i must support with our buy orders If dont do it the price might fall faster but as everybody else notice today was better then yesterday and i think it Will be better tommorow then today.

Sure let someone keep check 2 days it's been successful allready.
And those times suit well and people get use to with that they exacly time when there is point to trade not just wating the whole or whole week and maybe nothing still moves.

You come to trade exacly time 3 hours you take your profit and continue with your other life activity so it's a perfect method for average person who just come in and taking the money.

But we working on to improve this more our team think now If they make other times for other coins aswell so traders can have more opportunity to earn but it all sounds easier then it actually it takes a lot work to do something like this but we don't mind hard work.
We now think about If we start short project aswell or we do it just long and spot buying for maybe one more coin some low market cap coin and If we do it it Will be probably morning time but we Will think and then announce If we change something but now people knows 3 hours from 17:00 to 20:00 Green fireworks on the Market with APE and ALGO so let's people get use it then everybody will like tradition.
Moneyboss2023 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 04:19:27 PM

Hope that Bitcointalk users will  not fall into something that will not generate profit but losses ,
Pump and Dump is not a best option for traders and trust me Greed will be your burden .wanting to earn easy way is never be the best option in crypto investing.
I also do believe that investors here already knew what scheme can make them losing so be careful in joining such.
Just a warning and yet you can do your own as it is your money .

Im asking If Im allowed to add here my btc wallet for donations and support from members here ?
If i can then off course i will give some btc to bitcointalk.org aswell becouse bitcointalk administration and goverence team should get aswell something for this.
It would be good for traders after profit to donate little so that will keep us motivated all more aswell and that's the rule of If you want to recive then give Smiley

So it should be beficial for all who's involved in this thank you !
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 08:25:53 PM

So Im asking If anyone want to become special partner in our project or maybe can make donation to keep us going on this project then you can pm so i can give contact.
I do this with love !
Based on your title, it says that you've got a working and easy method. Why ask for donations to keep you going if you can make money from trading?

I think that's contradicting to what you're trying to prove and there is nothing new with these trading gurus saying that they've got all the best, working and profitable methods and strategies.

And yet, ask for some fees or donations. Make yourselves rich guys and prove people wrong for everyone to see that you're putting your money where your mouth is.
They ask donation, maybe because they want to earn more money? And this time in a passive way. It could work well as long as what he was telling there is true that his method really works.

Well, if you are one of those who tried it and earn huge amounts of money, will you still hesitate to donate the person that provides you the method for free? I guess no. But you are going to be willing, handing them a good portion of money as well. This also ensures a connection, that they might supply you another working strategy once the ones that they previously given are not working anymore. I'm sure it can happen because seeing many people earn, seems not right.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 406
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 06:32:39 AM

I have given this info to my followers of asia UK USA and Europe they all share this with their friends and trading partners so all you have

Gamestock was nothing compared to this new thing what we Will see today start.

to do is to follow this one.

Pump time adjusted so it's 3 hours pump now 🚀 enjoy the longer pump !!
Share the new info with your friends aswell so they know !!

We have good news...
Now we pump coins 3 hours in row per day. 🚀
This is how it works:
ALGO pump start UK London time zone 17:00 to 20:00
APE pump start UK London time zone 17:00 to 20:00
So 2 coins will pump 3 hours everyday monday to sunday.
Everybody start this time so we all enjoy the 3 hours pump and make profit.
If you want this pump to be successful share this info with your friends and trading partners 🚀👍. 😎 🚀
Imagine If 3 hours people from all around the world will buy it how much Volume and liquity it will bring in to push price up fast and a lot.

Congrats to all 🥂 🚀 Let's share this asap  and let's get ready !!
OP you have made your own trading strategies and rules here which some people may like and others may not like. Here all the people who are used to trading do trading on their own analysis and never depend on anyone's trading strategy here. I trade with my personal trading strategy I never rely on other trading strategy.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████