Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My instigative manners of doubt failed me  (Read 33 times)
EluguHcman (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 10:27:52 AM

At some long time past ago, I made a job application which I was called for an interview but along the line the federal government said the company is being on illegal operations and has to shutdown its whole activities.
As time goes there is been speculated rumours that truly the company has been on illegal operations and has been shutdown and charged for several violations.
After around 7-9 months at then,  I was mailed that I should provide some personal informations with immediate resumption for employment.
It was suspicious to me after learning the updates between the company and the government that even the CEO was arrested along the lines. Then I had to share the fact with a friend then he made me felt the email was from fraudster who are just taking advantage to fraud people during the crisis then I just deleted the mail and took my mind off it because I have got something payable though at penny earning.

Then barely a month after all sets, I coincidentally met with a fellow applicant who happens to already working with the company at same period of time I was mailed with an employment letter which my inbenefit of doubts caused me to ignore them as suspected fraudsters with that of my friend backing up my awkward instincts about the company.
Oh damn... I can just tell you that the company was able to have a reasonable alignment with the government after all the crisis and was reactivated again.

My doubts and ignorantic sabotage has made me lost a great opportunity which could pay me over 10times of my earning then.

We are all trying to be frauded but sometimes, we just have to look at some circumstances to we don't sabotage and crumble our opportunities at time.
On the mail context I wasn't ask to make a dime payment and not even any of the financial transaction details which i would had given it a chance but I had it all "freaky doubtful outrages.

I specifically brought this here so we can be verily diligent to our endivoirs using my story for a point of contact which could profer to secure certain profitability opportunities to others but nevertheless, don't loose guard to keep your eyes on the balls.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: