Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can one discover a plethora of cryptocurrency influencers?  (Read 161 times)
john_tornado35 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 12:30:47 PM

Hello, all! I'm presently on a quest to unveil the most influential figures in the cryptocurrency domain, and I would highly value your suggestions regarding a platform that employs distinct criteria for recognizing these prominent personalities.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 12:50:53 PM

Hello, all! I'm presently on a quest to unveil the most influential figures in the cryptocurrency domain, and I would highly value your suggestions regarding a platform that employs distinct criteria for recognizing these prominent personalities.
You can find them in Twitter (X) and YouTube. Search both platforms and you will see those with large followers. On the other hand, you can use Google to get specific names and reduce the stress of search the previous platforms.

I don't know what you need influencers for but if it is for information of what to do at this time regarding Bitcoin, I don't see the need because you will either get over excited to take irrational decision or discouraged by fud.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 08:39:44 AM

Just simply use the search bar of Youtube or on any other social media platforms since you can easily find them there. But also make sure to do a research regarding on those influencers so that you will not get a pure shillers which main intention is to market all the project they get and they would not care about scam so you should not follow them since they are financially risky.

But if you can able to handle and want to play with risk since maybe you are a type of the guy where feel excited when there's something like that involve then you can test them but make sure that you do some extra precautionary measure so that you will meet the real ones which share their knowledge to their followers and not those influencers who fakes everything so that they can take advantage of people then lure them to invest on what they are trying to promote to his people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 01:22:54 PM

Hmm, I think it's quite hard to find such a platform. I would suggest trying to seek or ask the guidance of social media agencies. Certainly, that is their domain, so they should have a map about some particular influencer in some domain, cryptocurrency in this respect.

Another manual solution is to search around the influencer by yourself. for example, Twitter has some guidance about where to find influencers. Take a look at https://business.twitter.com/en/blog/micro-influencers-and-where-to-find-them.html.

Other social media like TikTok, offer a platform of creator marketplace in which you can search or filter influencers, but sadly, I think this is quite not the place for cryptocurrency.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 09:33:14 PM

Not really that hard to make some google searches and wont really be able to hurt up your fingers on doing so.  Smiley

So, here's some good sites or articles on which you could choose on.

https://ninjapromo.io/top-crypto-twitter-influencers
https://www.ajmarketing.io/post/top-31-crypto-twitter-influencers-by-followers-in-2022
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-10-crypto-twitter-influencers-you-need-follow-in2023-coinband-8e0ef

These are basically to those people who are known personalities or popular ones which one tweet or word could make out some impact.
If we do speak about streamers then it would really be just that depending on you to make up some searches too yet it would really be that obvious
basing up into their fan or follower numbers.

Reminder: Always be careful on trying to make decisions basing up on what they've been saying, always rely with your own choices and predictions
and dont easily get boggled on what these people will be saying.  Wink

HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 05:17:45 AM

One of the advantages of being involved in Bitcoin is that we can get maximum results from mining and trading or looking for prizes / bounties.  This will be the main source of income as long as we can understand the characteristics of the market that has been provided.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 07:47:25 PM

I agree with odohu, you'll just see them on different social media platforms and you'll see how they influence their own communities with their opinions. This will take your time in researching and checking them and seeing how many impressions and engagements they make for each of their posts and videos. You can hire someone to do it for you and have the list based on the personal research or you can do it on your own and list them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 03:33:10 AM

Why need a platform? You could recognize them yourself or are you trying to build a project and wanted to get a recommendation from them which one to hire or utilize as promoters? Cause if you are active on Twitter you could see whose the influential one that might be recognizable in the crypto community. More like a hunting ground for these influencers is a skill or talent too to pick whose the one gonna be helpful.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 10:52:09 PM

platform? You could recognize them yourself or are you trying to build a project and wanted to get a recommendation from them which one to hire or utilize as promoters? Cause if you are active on Twitter you could see whose the influential one that might be recognizable in the crypto community. More like a hunting ground for these influencers is a skill or talent too to pick whose the one gonna be helpful.

I strongly agree with your point. The idea of crypto infleuncers has been made a laughing stock as people now buy followers and parade themselves as influencers, when, in reality, they are having bots as followers.

If you want to know the true influencers in the space, you will have to consider being more active in the social media space and know those who truly influence projects. Most of them aren't actually influencers doing the influencing business, they just arrived at some positions by doing other things and then they decided to explore crypto knowing that they fall into the category of influencers

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀