Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxury watch on sale.  (Read 131 times)
AntKB (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 12:43:40 PM

Hi,

For sale is my authenticated watch which I took to a nationwide luxury assets pawn broker in Birmingham, UK. I own a Richard Mille RMO11, it has paperwork from the luxury assets company describing my visit to their company and its high value. I can't post pictures here due to my phone. However, I'm more than happy to offer pictures via dm later Also, I'm looking £210,000.00 ono. It retails at  £335,858.00. Ask for details. Thank you. Potentially will to offer escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 04:31:37 PM

I can't post pictures here due to my phone. However, I'm more than happy to offer pictures via dm later Also,
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but how come you were able to post pictures in your previous threads (what changed)? If you can provide it later, then you can also do it now!

I own a Richard Mille RMO11
If you ever decide to post its pictures, make sure to also include a handwritten note that contains your name and the date [e.g. in a way that clearly shows the watch as well].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████