Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE OPPORTUNITIES USHERED BY LAUNCHPAD PROJECTS.  (Read 99 times)
ShayLegal (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 01:20:48 PM

It is amazing how opportunities are unceasing in Web3. I've found that, leveraging on launchpad projects is a good way to scale up one's portfolio.

Just recently, I teamed up with a few friends for the $T2T2 Launchpad event on Bitget, we followed up, committed the amount of $BGB and followed every other prompt as required.

Today, the project was launched by Bitget, peaking about 800% which is a whopping 8X from launch price, I sold at a good price and I've made good profits.

The most interesting part of my participation is that, the performance of $T2T2 has served as a wake-up call for me to hold $BGB and participate in subsequent launchpad projects.

Please do share your experience(s) with launchpad projects so we can learn from another.
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 02:44:09 AM

Today, the project was launched by Bitget, peaking about 800% which is a whopping 8X from launch price, I sold at a good price and I've made good profits.

A big congratulations with making good profits with this project. Unfortunately, I never made some success with these so-called launchpad projects...once I think I participated in two similar projects but all of them ended up with nothing but empty bags. The point is that this is just another altcoin type of a project and so there is never a guarantee for making some money. There will always be risks so doing our due diligence can be so important...and praying for luck is equally a critical element so you can be selecting the right one project and be there at the right time and then dispose of the token when it is peaking.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
bluebit25

Activity: 1666
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 07:01:36 AM

If you only care about the profit factor, I think this is also an opportunity, but be more wary that many things are appearing with quality and ideas that I personally find really exaggerated. Since I also mentioned T2T2 in another article related to the bitget launch, I felt it was not suitable for me. But anyway, for those who can make money with it, it's a good thing, even though I don't use bitget, I have seen some feedback from users about its quality when it comes to easy listing, and that is why it has sh*tcoin. Even top exchanges can abuse users' habits of trust, so before starting something, do your research and always be responsible for your actions and any results.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ShayLegal (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 09:27:05 AM

A big congratulations with making good profits with this project. Unfortunately, I never made some success with these so-called launchpad projects...once I think I participated in two similar projects but all of them ended up with nothing but empty bags. The point is that this is just another altcoin type of a project and so there is never a guarantee for making some money. There will always be risks so doing our due diligence can be so important...and praying for luck is equally a critical element so you can be selecting the right one project and be there at the right time and then dispose of the token when it is peaking.
Thanks for the hearty congratulations buddy. Well, so sorry about your past Launchpad experiences. As a part of my research methodology, before I invest in launchpad projects, I often look at the pedigree of such launchpad's projects. Bitget launchpad have good pedigree, having launched the likes of $TYPE and $HALO. These tokens went further to do really well.
Luck and doing diligent research works a good factor too. I'll advise you do thorough research before committing funds anywhere.
ShayLegal (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 09:36:14 AM

If you only care about the profit factor, I think this is also an opportunity, but be more wary that many things are appearing with quality and ideas that I personally find really exaggerated. Since I also mentioned T2T2 in another article related to the bitget launch, I felt it was not suitable for me. But anyway, for those who can make money with it, it's a good thing, even though I don't use bitget, I have seen some feedback from users about its quality when it comes to easy listing, and that is why it has sh*tcoin. Even top exchanges can abuse users' habits of trust, so before starting something, do your research and always be responsible for your actions and any results.
I've read your post and sentiment about SocialFi as well as friend tech, well I must say your perspective is alright. Well, I personally feel SocialFi will thrive. We now live in a world where social interactions are on the rise. However, I must say Bitget doesn't go on a frolic of its own listing altcoins or shitcoins. I've found that the platform lists tokens which it's research team deem suitable. With respect to shitcoins, there's an innovation zone which serves as an incubation stage for certain meme projects before they're duly listed. Every exchange takes part in marketing and advertising, the key thing to be done by any investor should be due diligence and thorough research before investing.
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 09:40:40 AM

This is true depending on the launchpad anyways. In the case of centralised exchange, it is understandably true even though it is not entirely the case for all centralised exchange as their reputation levels are keys when investors review them, but for decentralised launchpads, the narative is gradually changing.

A clear example is pinksale.finance, they had traction and seemed as if they were the only launchpad in the space with loads of projects trooping in for their IDOs and all but there is an aftermath effect on those project these days, their chats are always nuking after launch and it has becomes a norm and the patronage has also dropped drastically.

My advice is that one sticks to centralised exchanges for those launchpad project opportunities.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
ShayLegal (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 09:15:29 AM

This is true depending on the launchpad anyways. In the case of centralised exchange, it is understandably true even though it is not entirely the case for all centralised exchange as their reputation levels are keys when investors review them, but for decentralised launchpads, the narative is gradually changing.

A clear example is pinksale.finance, they had traction and seemed as if they were the only launchpad in the space with loads of projects trooping in for their IDOs and all but there is an aftermath effect on those project these days, their chats are always nuking after launch and it has becomes a norm and the patronage has also dropped drastically.

My advice is that one sticks to centralised exchanges for those launchpad project opportunities.
Yess, buddy. I wholly agree. Sticking to exchanges with a proven track record should be upheld. How can this be done? It can be done simply by carrying out diligent research. Twas after my research on Bitget that I found out it had launched other solid protocols like $TYPE and $HALO that went further to do good percentages. This further instilled my confidence to participate in $T2T2. Research is indeed all in this space.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 09:58:37 AM

Please do share your experience(s) with launchpad projects so we can learn from another.
I am participating on launchpad frequently and as always its good but not during the bear market cause the token is really having a hard time to pump or gain profits but if its bull run you dont need to TA as you can see its price will eventually rocket up. Ive participated on platform like avalaunch, seedify and polkastarter before and the return are all amazing. But especially on launchpad like Binance but that one is on different league already.

ShayLegal (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 03:26:03 AM

I am participating on launchpad frequently and as always its good but not during the bear market cause the token is really having a hard time to pump or gain profits but if its bull run you dont need to TA as you can see its price will eventually rocket up. Ive participated on platform like avalaunch, seedify and polkastarter before and the return are all amazing. But especially on launchpad like Binance but that one is on different league already.
I get your view point buddy, but with the recent Bitcoin surge, I feel like this is the ideal time to jump on launchpad projects with potential. With the halving coming next year, investing in solid assets could be really profitable. I'll keep an eye on projects still launching on Bitget though, I'll do my own research while I'm at it.
oktana

Activity: 1624
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 06:25:39 AM

While everyone is agreeing and participating in launchpads, I ask everyone to take heed because launchpad projects are usually very very volatile. If it can go up by 800%, it can go down by the same percentage. I once jumped on a binance launchpad and I lost so much money. And funny enough is that the price of these launchpad projects jump in seconds. One second it’s $1 the next second it’s $20 or vice versa. Just be very careful, I think binance shows a little message that even warns investors on the high volatility nature if a token price is changing too much in a short time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀