Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why E de important to avoid to de tell people about crypto way you get  (Read 399 times)
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 07:04:53 AM
Merited by fillippone (1), Abu-Naim (1)

For me why person go even try to flaunt his Bitcoin or  holding to anyone. in every aspect of life, I think keeping your holdings a secret is best for you because if people don't know your worth they will definitely have nothing to take you. Only a beginner who doesn't understand the risk involved in showing or sharing your financial secret would be so foolish to expose it.
I believe say na notice me dey worry some people that na why people dey disclose wetin suppose be secret to them to the general public. The problem wey follow that kind thing just too many and base on say Naija dey hot, e no make brain at all. From security challenge to pressure from family and friends, the problem too long.

My advice be say, anybody wey get beta Bitcoin come decided to show the public should be ready to carry security because e get why.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 07:11:37 AM

I no really trust all this crypto wallets way dey request for KYC because those KYC nah our personal identification (details) we dey submit to them and anything fit even happen to us, like how I done dey see topics about how this KYC dey blow investors cover, mostly those way won dey on a low-key for this crypto world.
For me I go say the most important person way we fit tell or show our BTC investment to nah only our loved ones, like our soulmate, I really believe say those persons no go fit blow our cover to anyone else way go result harm to our investment.
The heart of man is evil, reason why you should keep most things secret especially where it concerns finance. People can get jealous and want to attack you or snitch you to the corrupt security agencies looking for who to devour.
On the Internet identity, it's not too good to expose ur identity but if you don't use ur original details for KYC to register to an exchange that makes the person a scammer coz why will you hide your identity since it's been gathered for security purposes
People can get jealous but they should not allow the hart of jealously to occupy their whole mind because everyone has a particular time that he or she will get what they want, so if what they are hoping to achieve don't come at the time they need it most, then they should continue working hard on till it comes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 186

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 05:28:20 PM

OP, all you said is absolutely correct, must people has fall victim of one or two things that you mentioned here, I remember a friend of mine telling one incident that happened, he had just little amount of coin in his wallet, he reacted it to his cousin brother, both of them has side hustle that fetch them little funds too but because of what he told the cousin brother, they guy form the habit of telling him to borrow him some money, once the guy refuse, he will start telling him how wicked he is, how he would have borrowed sold his coin to borrow him the money if he were to the person in question, in conclusion, is not as if is not good to open up some secret to some person but think twice before doing such to avoid unnecessary drama.

Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 11:30:21 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

To be secretive is not a too much task for an investor to do, because you don't know who is who, even your family members can be an instrument of betrayal,some person's can share your information to the other out of joy which is risky , while the other has a different and bad intentions towards you and your business.
    As a Bitcoin investor one need to be very secret for security purposes ,not giving out your Bitcoin
Information ,statues and wealth out is good and safe becausewhen informations are being passed out those that are about to rob you will study the process of your investment and how It operates fnancially, in order for them to perfect their plans.  To be a successful bussiness person one need to secretive and i don't find any problems with that since your life is in your hand.  
   For you to have joy and peace of mind one have to be carefull and mindful of who you share your personal life secret with
Fiasem20

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 09:10:35 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Op I agree with your post,e dey very very important to avoid to dey tell people about cyptro way because you no know who be who,also for security purposes.No be only for the crypto space e dey very good make we dey keep things to ourselves.Normally e get some people wey go just walk up to you to know wetin you dey use earn a living,u fit tell dem say your into an online business, some go wan know more because we get many online businesses,u fit tell dem say u be bitcoiner but e no good to tell dem the asset wey dey ur wallet for security purposes.And as bitcoiner e no good make we dey use our real identity for any platform including dis forum to avoid scammer from using our personal information to scam people.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
7juju

Activity: 126
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 09:23:16 PM
Merited by Churchillvv (3), DaNNy001 (2), Troytech (2), Zackz5000 (2), fillippone (1), Dailyscript (1)

Op I agree with your post,e dey very very important to avoid to dey tell people about cyptro way because you no know who be who,also for security purposes.No be only for the crypto space e dey very good make we dey keep things to ourselves.Normally e get some people wey go just walk up to you to know wetin you dey use earn a living,u fit tell dem say your into an online business, some go wan know more because we get many online businesses,u fit tell dem say u be bitcoiner but e no good to tell dem the asset wey dey ur wallet for security purposes.And as bitcoiner e no good make we dey use our real identity for any platform including dis forum to avoid scammer from using our personal information to scam people.

I will start suspecting anyone who is asking me much questions about my hustle. After telling you that am into crypto and you still want to know the particular coins am holding and the quantity. I will quickly know that there some motives behind those questions and the best thing I can do is walk away from you. Silent cannot be misinterpreted. The only person that's to know my crypto holding is my wallet and myself. We live in a crazy world and one has to be really be careful.
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2024, 10:49:30 PM

The first thing to know about crypto is the privacy feature that it has for its users,  this way it becomes impossible for anyone to know how many coins that you hold in your wallet unless you decide to let them know about it,  and also if you choose to remain anonymous is very easy and simple,  keep as best practices in terms of your privacy and security and never allow anyone that know you in real life to know the exact amount of cryptocurrencies that you own in your wallet.

Now that the rate of insecurity is high in the country and due to a lack of resources to meet basic life needs or even feed,  this makes it risky for anyone holding cryptocurrency because the mindset of many is that once you own Bitcoin,  you must be a rich guys or girls and that can results into more insecurity for the individual involve.
Manlikefrank1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 12:56:10 PM

Original Topic: Why it’s important to avoid telling everyone about your crypto holdings
Author:1miau

Why E de important to avoid to de tell people about crypto way you get

If you first look am e no be like bad thing to tell people say you get Bitcoin for wallet,but E get some kind things you need reason and put for mind.

To de tell all your friends fit nor be better thing.

Even if them be your friends you need to de careful well well if you tell them about Bitcoin or other crypto way you get.

As E always be, some of them go de way go con de jealous,especially if them think say  you rich (but you nor rich like that) con start to de  beg you make you  give them some from inside. This matter fit spoil  trust way una get for una self way fit spoil una relationship kpata kpata or finish.

Or if that one no happen , we know say some of them nor Sabi keep secret and Dem go fit come bigin de tell other people. E de possible say people go con know about am way de jealous/ and get bad relationship with you or Dem fit be thief way de plan to thief your crypto.

After all, the more many many people con de no about your crypto, the more bad people fit come still de know about am.

To de link your identity for internet join your real Identity fit de very risky

Normally nor be better thing to de use your real names for Internet, especially when he  concern your cryptocurrencies. This matter  concern  forums, public social media accounts way get connection to cryptocurrencies and  for all services, where we go need to use email address or similar.

Since many accounts go need email if you wan register, you suppose use email way you  newly create way nor get your real name.E  go protect you from spam and scammers Dem who wan no your real name and address.

With  social engineering, scammers fit conclude about the person, how many crypto them get, find out where Dem de live and fit con plan to rob you

KYC fit expose your identity to peope way no suppose no about am

Better wrong idea de  between the reason and the result of  KYC-process.
E de very important to de extremely careful and know the risks way de if pesin do KYC. Better avoid am if you fit and no do am if you  nor want make bad thing shock you.E dey  possible say the KYC-Scammers / Hackers use your hacked personal information way Dem thief to take gain knowledge about your personal address or location / sell am give other people and Dem fit plan to rob you for  house and thief your crypto.Dem even catch coinbase sef. de sell user data.

See some other reasons why to de do KYC fit puts you for big risk: Why KYC de very very dangerous – and useless

Overly to de  carelessly handle your personal data go increase likelihood of them to thief your  Bitcoin by force or other old ways

Different attacks dey way you fit lose your cryptocurrencies: scams, phishing sites or hacked wallets. Another attack way you fit avoid na the popular $ 5 wrench attack:

https://xkcd.com/538/

U fit avoid am wella if the attackers nor know your personal data and where you live.

Finally,Everybody dey responsible to keep their own data well and who go gain knowledge about your crypto. As simple rule, E always  dey advisable to dey  careful when you de  doubt. This matter  still cover all actions for  Internet way fit threaten privacy.
Once information don cast, we no fit undo am and all the (bad) things way fit follow.

Giving information or enlightenment of someone is different thing entire but the you telling someone about your asset you have in crypto or bitcoin will a create a sense of humor that you have money regardless your interest and the feel entitled to it and want to have a cake in your crypto you have and which is a bad mentality but something you have to keep your mouth quiet and focus to avoid some situations or problems
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: