Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "I saw my salary on a bottle of perfume today"  (Read 1147 times)
ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 141

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 02:24:07 PM

I bring up this to talk about financial freedom. What is financial freedom to you? Is it about having a certain amount of money that is required to have financial freedom or to have an amount of money which can potentially give you freedom in the future?
For me, financial freedom for me is all about time and money. It's not impossible. Work hard so that we have enough money to build a business and invest, then we will achieve financial freedom, because the key to freedom is money and time.

Money is not everything to me. money is only a means of supporting my life. For financial freedom, if I mean it, it means living well, without debt in old age and being healthy and that is more than enough for me.
Yes, at the end of financial freedom are those who can relax in their old age, who can enjoy their old age without thinking about debt and having their living needs met. It's true that money isn't everything, but everything needs money, therefore from now on manage your finances as best as possible, don't buy things you don't need, buy quality, not quantity.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 04:26:29 PM

For me, financial freedom for me is all about time and money. It's not impossible. Work hard so that we have enough money to build a business and invest, then we will achieve financial freedom, because the key to freedom is money and time.

Shouldn't it be like your money = your freedom?
I guess the Financial freedom word comes from the Bitcoin whitepaper where Satoshi Nakamoto said he wanted financial freedom for people or, someone else said that about the invention of Bitcoin. If you keep your money in your bank, can you use your own earned money without any limit? Can you receive any amount at any time? Do they ask for papers when you receive a large amount of money? Do they ask for the reason if you want to withdraw a big amount of money? Imagine the disturbness. That's why Satoshi made Bitcoin and it gives you financial freedom. Your money = your freedom. Use whenever you want. 
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 04:52:26 PM

I bring up this to talk about financial freedom. What is financial freedom to you? Is it about having a certain amount of money that is required to have financial freedom or to have an amount of money which can potentially give you freedom in the future?

Money is not everything to me. money is only a means of supporting my life. For financial freedom, if I mean it, it means living well, without debt in old age and being healthy and that is more than enough for me.
Yes, at the end of financial freedom are those who can relax in their old age, who can enjoy their old age without thinking about debt and having their living needs met. It's true that money isn't everything, but everything needs money, therefore from now on manage your finances as best as possible, don't buy things you don't need, buy quality, not quantity.
Success is something that needs to be worked hard on and not something that could happen magically on which there are people who are really just that making something and trying out to believe that there's something good that would happen into them. Freedom isnt only talking about financial but also on the things which cant be bought by money which for example which is "TIME".
Lets cherish out the precious moments that we do have with our loved ones, we are all hoping to have that acquiring everything balanced but i do believe that money would be always the priority.
In speaking about economic approach about on how this worlds becomes  that too messy in terms to this then as an individual then it would be just that right that you should
be working more hard for you to achieve your dreams and of course making up wise decisions will really be that crucial.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████