Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:29:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India is the new economic leader of global south. And replacement for China?...  (Read 1342 times)
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 11:21:58 AM

Quote from: Bobrox
India has to improve several important sectors if it wants to become the leader of the global south or replace China. The manufacturing sector and the education sector and even the law are still very unsupportive for India to replace China which has a fairly good position on all factors. The most important with education qualities drastically difference between India and China.
it will take India some years before they will start improving to replace China because they are still using their old economic policy which is still affecting their investors not to continue maintaining their quality products they where producing in the past when they have potential leaders.

I don't sure how many decade need by India to reach the same level with China has made quite good progress in all factors, including education, law and even economic conditions.
I think the only one advantage or possibility for India to compete China about the total population and every years the population increases every year without being accompanied by better economic conditions.
If India can work on their leaders to change some of the things that is not making manufacturers in their country not to progress like other manufacturers that is getting more support from their government financially and materially to progress and to enable them to spread their products all over the world and, I believe it will surely make India to explode in quality and quantities products more than China in the nearest future.

WillyAp

Activity: 728
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 12:20:56 PM

If India can work on their leaders to change some of the things that is not making manufacturers in their country not to progress like other manufacturers that is getting more support from their government financially and materially to progress and to enable them to spread their products all over the world and, I believe it will surely make India to explode in quality and quantities products more than China in the nearest future.

We both know that that won't happen in any country.
Reason being politicians who plainly lie.

Education is the key to advance as a country, not productions.

Marketing in EN und DEES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: