Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Low Liquidity Altcoins  (Read 716 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 07:20:06 PM

If you are going to trade this or similar coins only because you think you are going to get a lot of profit from it then I would suggest you don't do it because it's not worth the risk that you will have to take. I know that new and unpopular coins have the potential to gain substantial value after some time if they manage to get enough recognition but that doesn't happen with every project and this is why it will be a total waste of your money if the project doesn't live up to your expectations.

So, don't look at the risk : reward ratio of such coins being high and choose them only based on that and go for more secure cryptocurrencies that might not give you that high returns but they will at least stay around and don't have the possibility of a rug pull or the project becoming a complete failure after some time.
Nobody bothers you to keep most of your main portfolio in Bitcoin, and at the same time buy several tokens that, in your opinion, can show very good growth, but another question is whether you can find that same token among thousands that can grow so much that it it was worth the time. Tokens with low liquidity are easier to manipulate, this is true, and if you see that in this token there is a manipulator that accumulates a position and you expect that there will be growth, then you can try to take advantage of this, but I would not place high hopes on such investments.
Of course there are people who bother's the other people of doing that same thing, because most of us know that Bitcoin is the only solid coin here in the crypto world. They can even suggest that you shouldn't buy lots of altcoins and tokens, especially if they are not yet known because their risk might be high.

It's hard to find a hidden gem or a crypto with a very good potential but we can still try our best by reading or researching before we invest. Sometimes it's only about trial and error. So, it's best to use smaller amounts only. If you fail, at least you can only lose less but if you get lucky, you can still possibly earn a huge income.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 02:28:33 AM

Sometimes I wonder if people find these coins from some obscure forum threads. From my experience, almost every project has a Telegram group and they list where to trade their tokens there. Have you tried to check out their social media or Telegram group for that? One of the projects that I followed from years ago is also still not listed on any major exchanges, but the team listed several DEXes and small exchanges on their group. Obviously, it will be risky, and it is better to just avoid them and wait until they are listed on some tier-2 exchanges.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 12:37:16 PM

PLSX this coin i see geta.io This list is not there then why are you thinking of creating an account here to sell these numbers. I think maybe this coin of yours is not that good, you have not clearly mentioned here whether you bought it for profit or not. I think you may have got this coin through a giveaway or airdrop which is why it feels too volatile to sell. But your coin is listed on full DEX, no listing on SEX exchange. So you can sell it using DEX trade if its liquidation is done.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 12:48:35 PM

No data is available for it on Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pulsex/#Markets

Scroll down on Coingecko to see the exchanges it is trading like eToro: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pulsex

Do not waste your time on shitcoins. Avoid.

If you want to trade volatile coins, you can see them on common exchanges like Bybit, Mexc, Binance, OKX and many others. I mean coins among first 500 in marketcap, unlike the one you asked that is not among first 2500 coins.

Plsx seems to be okay, and its daily trading volume is not bad in my opinion. So the only thing that is worrying is that it is not listed on the known exchange platforms here in the crypto market.

If only there were more exchanges where he was listed, even if it was in Mexico, it would have been okay for me, but it's a pity there isn't, so this is what made me think twice, and that's why I hesitated. I hope that before this month he will be listed by another exchange like Mexc.

Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1043

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 01:43:53 PM

I understand that when trading with these coins you have to be careful because of the liquidity issue etc ... anyone with experience with trading these coins?

Do you want to trade with such coins?
As you've mentioned you realize the potential risks of liquidity issues etc, still you still want to gamble, make sure to realize that the gamble never works in the training world.

For gate.io they've restricted their KYC in many countries, as far as I know in my early days I did own an account on gate.io, the coin you've mentioned plsx is quite decent I haven't analyzed it but the volume seems to be promising. It's not bad at all, but another concern is the platform itself. I know gate.io possesses some of a decent reputation in the market but still, if FTX can do such shity businesses we cant really trust any of the centralized platforms, the benefit of the doubt can given to the Top names with their reputation.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

MrStork Exchange Service

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 03:14:13 PM

What are your reasons for trading with Altcoins that have low Liquidity?
There are many good altcoins to choose from with a lot of liquidity without having to worry about exchanges and such.

Was the PLSX Altcoin obtained from Airdrop or did it buy from the beginning without thinking about liquidity, exchange listings, and how it developed?

Look at the list of top altcoins, that's a lot of volume.

Then why should you trade in Altcoins that will only become useless and have no definite increase in liquidity?

Mr.Stork   
E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 04:54:12 PM

There are many good altcoins to choose from with a lot of liquidity without having to worry about exchanges and such.

Was the PLSX Altcoin obtained from Airdrop or did it buy from the beginning without thinking about liquidity, exchange listings, and how it developed?

Then why should you trade in Altcoins that will only become useless and have no definite increase in liquidity?
I do not understand why he chose to trade coins that have low liquidity, for my personal view it is a very bad decision and vulnerable to fraud or ponzi scheme, I myself do not know this PLSX coin.
For better security in trade, you better choose a coin that has a large liquidity to make it safer in the trade that is done as in the display of this image, I also suggest that.

But OP if you force yourself, maybe you better find it in Dex to find coins like that, usually Dex is the first market to become a new project market.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 05:00:26 PM

Even lower tire exchanges will not list this type of token. They are mostly scam and I can see your token is from the pulse chain. The owner of the pulse chain is filing a case with the SEC. I can not remember what the charge is but i know it's for fraudulent activity with user funds. The concept of this blockchain is ridicule. They just issued all the available tokens in other blockchains that don't have any real value in the pulse chain. Anyway if you still want to trade that token try to use CMC to find a trading pair or drop a message in their community to get a response from their community admin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 06:00:41 PM

Hi, does anyone know where I can trade coins such as PLSX? I can not find it in Mexc (and it is one of the exchanges with more coins listed).

It seems I cant open an account with gate.io in my country

I understand that when trading with these coins you have to be careful because of the liquidity issue etc ... anyone with experience with trading these coins?

I would not trade anything which is low liquidity in terms of being lower than the top 50 coins on coinmarketcap. In fact, I would even go as far as to say that I would not touch any coin under the top 20.

If something happens and the price drops like a stone (remember LUNA?) then there will be absolutely nothing that you can do in order to stop it, because nobody will be buying your coins.

So you will just get to watch your coin become 0 without any chance of pulling out with a smaller loss. No, you will probably lose everything. I think it is not worth it.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
knowngunman

Activity: 602
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 06:57:35 PM

Hi, does anyone know where I can trade coins such as PLSX? I can not find it in Mexc (and it is one of the exchanges with more coins listed).

But if I may ask, why are you so glued to this coin? I mean what's special about this coin that you can not let it go since it doesn't exist in most exchanges? You know trading low liquidity coins can be more volatile than high liquidity coins because there is a greater chance of making or losing money in a short period of time but the main risks of trading low liquidity coins is that there is a possibility of being unable to sell the coin when you want to sell since there are fewer buyers and sellers of these coins and sometimes it maybe difficult to find someone who is willing to buy the coin at the price you want to sell it. The chances of being scammed is very high because these coins are often listed on small and less regulated exchanges and it could be easier for scammers to create fake coins and manipulate the market. If you think you're ready for the risk, then you can go ahead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 08:48:26 PM

If you want to open an account on the so called exchanges you have mentioned, you will have to check that on Coinmarketcap or coingecko to know more about the other exchanges they might be listed. There are so many cryptocurrency project in the market also and you can find out what exchanges have listed them too by checking that online. There are many information we can get from cryptocurrency projects that would enable us to understand what a project is capable of doing and the future of the project whether it is going to last long or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 09:29:24 PM

I do not understand why he chose to trade coins that have low liquidity, for my personal view it is a very bad decision and vulnerable to fraud or ponzi scheme, I myself do not know this PLSX coin.
For better security in trade, you better choose a coin that has a large liquidity to make it safer in the trade that is done as in the display of this image, I also suggest that.

But OP if you force yourself, maybe you better find it in Dex to find coins like that, usually Dex is the first market to become a new project market.

I'm not familiar with Plsx, honestly speaking, and it seems that's what I was also looking for when I made this topic. Unless OP is one of the team managers of PLSX and is just hiding himself from another person here in the forum to see the response of the community here in the forum, there will be many people interested in this coin.

Because it's impossible that he doesn't know that there are top altcoins in the market that are obvious and not insignificant and have more potential than that, please And besides that, it will also appear that you will just waste time there, from my observation as well.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

MrStork Exchange Service

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 09:47:03 PM

-snip-
usually in CMC will also be detected which DEX has a volume that can be traded.
But DEXs also don't have good volume and what to expect from tokens that don't have volume and will eventually just become junk tokens?

After all how much OP holds, he has not appeared to date to explain in detail how the Altcoin PLSX held.

Mr.Stork   
E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀

NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 09:59:15 PM

Why fixate on that coin? Maybe it's a fairly new coin, or just listed on a small exchange. So they only have very small trading volumes. So, why should you trade these coins if it turns out the risks are higher? Did you see the coin skyrocket some time ago and experience the hype? If so, it's better to forget about the coin because usually coins that have passed the hype period and are unable to penetrate top exchanges, then the chances of them surviving will be very small. That means, if you have passed the hype period, it will be very high risk if you just want to enter or trade with this coin. So, be careful when choosing coins for trading. It's better to use an exchange that is top and trusted.

Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 10:10:31 PM

Totally useless, they do not bring half the fun they suppose to bring and that is why we end up with something like a big loss majority of the time. If we are talking about something small, like just a few million dollars liquidity or lesser, there is absolutely no reason to think that would be fine, its definitely a horrible way of approaching it. I think it would be smart to just avoid that in general and could look into something more decent. I believe the bigger the liquidity the better the chance of making a profit, that should be the most important thing. Yes, I get that it may not look like there is going to be something greater, but you need to end up with a better result one way or another, if you take that useless risk, you will lose all your money more often than not.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Fara Chan

Activity: 1302
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 10:10:44 PM

If what you mean is the PulseX coin, I think you just need to visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ to find an exchange that suits that coin because from some of the advice that has been given by several people before, that is the best advice that you can rely on to the question you asked. Because I see there are many exchanges for these coins and you can easily choose one according to your own taste without having to think hard.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 10:42:10 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Why deal with the small projects that are not even listed in good exchanges?
Because people are expecting a very high price when it’s listed on exchange, that’s why some people prefer to buy coins during ICOs or IDOs, so everyone is always expecting multiples of the amount they invested, but those people are always taking great risks. Lots of altcoins entering the crypto space now are scam coins, most of them just want to take investors money, some of those coins will never be listed on exchange, and some won’t be listed on good exchange, some of them that are listed on exchange will end up dumping the coin on the investors.

I don’t recommend altcoin investment to anyone, but if I see anyone who really wants to invest in altcoin, I will tell the person to invest in projects that have been in the crypto space for a long time and not projects that haven’t been listed yet. Your chances of losing money are very high after investing in projects that haven’t been listed yet. Scammers are always using that strategy to scam people, they will create a coin and pump money to market it, and at the end they will dump the coin.

If you can’t find any and that token is not even listed on Coinmarketcap then better to forget it and just look for the best altcoins that are available in good exchange don’t just waste your time there and don’t be a victim of a scam project
Maybe the Op got the coin from an airdrop or bounty. If the Op invested in the coin, then he will have been following the project's development on any of their social media, he won’t be here asking questions. If the coin hasn’t yet be listed on any exchange or even coinmarketcap, the chances of the coin being a scam coin is high, but you shouldn’t discourage the OP yet. Miracles can happen. But the OP should be careful when investing in altcoin. That’s just the simple advice that I will give him, it’s left to him to listen to me. I don’t see anything wrong with bitcoin investment, and I don’t know why people are rushing to invest in altcoin.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 04:58:05 PM

I would suggest to trade only those coins which are listed in popular exchanges. Atleast trade those coins which are listed in coinmarket, but if you greed for more and go for coins with low popularity, then there will be huge chances that you will make loss from it. I am not referring to a particular coin, but yes this happens most of the time. I uses almost all the popular exchanges, but unable to find the coin that you have mentioned in the OP.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 06:49:24 PM

I do believe that we are going to end up with a huge risk if we keep doing this, doesn't mean that we are going to lose, but the potential to lose will definitely be bigger and we would be taking way too much risk that we do not have to take. It would make sense that it would be better if we could just pick up the higher liquidity coins, it would be harder to make them move, because it would require a lot more money, for some even as much as billions.

If we take on low liquidity ones, that's going to change the situation a lot more, and the result will not be all that simple, since someone with even a few 100k could just make it pump and dump easily, which would definitely crash it eventually if they are not careful with it. So, it would be smart to just avoid that potential and instead focus on the situation at hand, it should definitely be something that will benefit you and everyone in the market if you could just increase the liquidity by being careful and gradually doing it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 10:48:33 PM

I would suggest to trade only those coins which are listed in popular exchanges. Atleast trade those coins which are listed in coinmarket, but if you greed for more and go for coins with low popularity, then there will be huge chances that you will make loss from it. I am not referring to a particular coin, but yes this happens most of the time. I uses almost all the popular exchanges, but unable to find the coin that you have mentioned in the OP.

I agree with what you mentioned, dude. Choosing the top altcoins in the crypto market is one of the safest investments that can be considered honestly, because when altcoins are not included in the top coins in the market, at least in coinmarketcap, congecko, or crypto.com, it's a bit difficult to invest because the risk is too high.

That's why, as investors, it is always said here that we should be prudent at all costs, so that the capital that we will use in any crypto assets that we buy on an exchange platform is not wasted.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄