Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts and wonders on Bitcoin  (Read 317 times)
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 05:40:37 PM

The only thing me still dey wonder na why I no put better money for Bitcoin the time I hear about am because that time, the price dey very low.
Even me too, imagine say I put better money when Bitcoin price been they very small how much person for done make, but although waiting worry me that time be say I never really sabi crypto and besides people been they reason online investment as investment way them fit scam people and that time 20k na big money to risk ooh because I been they fear say my money fit go.

But see how the price done reach now and everybody way been see am when in they cheap they wish say them for buy so perhaps that's why without risk e go they very hard for person to make am for this life.

Na true sha, assuming say people know the value of Bitcoin before or know say Bitcoin na better investment people for rush am self and people for even borrow just to invest and by now almost everybody for done make am but nothing spoil sha, time still dey to invest but before we go involved ourselves for crypto wey go first know the risks involved, no be only the benefits because no be everytime Bitcoin dey rise, at times e dey fall like mad n dat time, if person no dey careful person go get a big loss except say na long term investment person do, so mk we consider the things involve because as Bitcoin dey sweet na so e dey bitter too.

AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 88

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 10:36:29 AM

All these bitcoin potentials which you've wondered about Op are realities and Satoshi Nakamoto are an initiative and creative developer of bitcoin has long in time thought about how the World could alternate to operate on a different financial system and there he arrived an invention bitcoin.
He didn't just invented bitcoin to be a normalized currency but he thought of being unique in digitality since the world is also advancing in digitalizations.
So he implemented and also thought we much as you do. So since he's not one of the government authority neither was it a government initiative to create bitcoin, he had to program it to be a decentralized and a digital currency of a non custodial system in a blockchain. And dir this sake, the transactions is programed on a P2P to maintain non centralization statusco transactions.
Informally, it's to serve as alternative source of payment while the fiat is not expected to be eliminated. In further to his creativeness towards the development to bitcoin, the Coin has also served for source of incomes which means it could attract Investors to buy, trades and holds it not just as a currency but also as potential values for investment.

My wonder is how much creative Satoshi Nakamoto has really come with this great technology invent to had made this a success to reality. It's actually imaginable but there he made possibilities out of unimaginables.
My greatest wonder is if it'd be ever possible for the world to experience better financial development than bitcoin? I'm not on the comparison in the AltCoins because nomatter how good they'd be, they all imitated from the bitcoin system.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: