Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (ann) say hello to bitcoin little brother the bitcoin brother new coin  (Read 431 times)
Bitcoindejavu (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 08:25:12 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2023, 11:11:52 PM by Bitcoindejavu

Check out and buy the bitcoin brother here:

https://www.mintme.com/token/Bitcoinbrother

Our Facebook pange: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=61553116543185

About project:

Did you miss the bitcoin train If so then now fasten your seatbelts time to go to moon Let's go !
Among asset classes, Bitcoin has had one of the more volatile trading histories. The cryptocurrency’s first significant price increase occurred in Oct. 2010 when the value of a single Bitcoin started moving past its long flat price of $0.1.

This is bitcoin little brother of real bitcoin the "bitcoinbrother"
Did you miss the bitcoin opportunity when price was low If so then now you have opportunity to buy with cheap price again,fasten your seatbelts time to go to moon again. Let's go!

The bitcoinbrother token development team will make sure to keep price high as possible by providing the liquity to the asset by using the buy orders to make sure price stability and stable price growth will occure by the time for the token holders benefits.

Let's turn back the time and use the time machine time to buy btc when it's low let's see how far this project can go          Let's get some "dejavu" feeling.🔥...🚀

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." 🚀
Fullbear2222

Activity: 391
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 10:24:27 PM

About project:

This is bitcoin little brother here who knows maybe more brothers will be created or maybe sisters. 🙂
Did you miss the bitcoin train If so then now fasten your seatbelts time to go to moon 🚀 Let's go 🚀
Among asset classes, Bitcoin has had one of the more volatile trading histories. The cryptocurrency’s first significant price increase occurred in Oct. 2010 when the value of a single Bitcoin started moving past its long flat price of $0.1.

Let's turn back the time and use the time machine time to buy btc when it's low let's see how far this project can go 🚀
Probably after that some bitcoin little sisters could be created aswell who knows let's see.😎 Let's get some "dejavu" feeling.
If this one will be successful probably will come other coins aswell maybe some ETH little brother from us.

But now our little bitcoin brother will Grow up we are going to make Him to grow:)so let's go

Very cool project ... I see high profit of this  so 30000% of 30000 9000000$ profit you i buy early before others those kind of projects are good whos fast. I remember when Pepe did good bull run people always looking for next GEM s
Bitcoindejavu (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 10:42:40 PM

About project:

This is bitcoin little brother here who knows maybe more brothers will be created or maybe sisters. 🙂
Did you miss the bitcoin train If so then now fasten your seatbelts time to go to moon 🚀 Let's go 🚀

Let's turn back the time and use the time machine time to buy btc when it's low let's see how far this project can go 🚀
Probably after that some bitcoin little sisters could be created aswell who knows let's see.😎 Let's get some "dejavu" feeling.
If this one will be successful probably will come other coins aswell maybe some ETH little brother from us.

But now our little bitcoin brother will Grow up we are going to make Him to grow:)so let's go

Very cool project ... I see high profit of this  so 30000% of 30000 9000000$ profit you i buy early before others those kind of projects are good whos fast. I remember when Pepe did good bull run people always looking for next GEM s

The current price are per one Bitcoinbrother token are 0.707409$  so btc are now over 30,000$ + so  If you buy just 30 tokens and you can calculate let's say price will reach to 18000$ so 30x18000= 540000$ 
Bitcoin brother will be following to bitcoin becouse it's dejavu situation this time people don't want to miss the opportunity.
Felly7

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 08:11:05 AM

About project:

The current price are per one Bitcoinbrother token are 0.707409$  so btc are now over 30,000$ + so  If you buy just 30 tokens and you can calculate let's say price will reach to 18000$ so 30x18000= 540000$ 
Bitcoin brother will be following to bitcoin becouse it's dejavu situation this time people don't want to miss the opportunity.

With that price i can buy Even 100 tokens it's really cheap now Im interested to see how far this project will go i mean Im interested how high this price can go.
Bitcoindejavu (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 10:07:41 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2023, 11:43:26 AM by Bitcoindejavu

About project:

Very cool project ... I see high profit of this  so 30000% of 30000 9000000$ profit you i buy early before others those kind of projects are good whos fast. I remember when Pepe did good bull run people always looking for next GEM s

The current price are per one Bitcoinbrother token are 0.707409$  so btc are now over 30,000$ + so  If you buy just 30 tokens and you can calculate let's say price will reach to 18000$ so 30x18000= 540000$  

Let's send it to moon the bitcoin brother
Share and get 30  Bitcoinbrother share and you get 30 Free tokens !!  And If one token price will be 30,000$ you make 30,000x30= 900000$ profit. 🚀. You could make 30k profit with just 1$ that's why we love crypto here anything is possible.

Share on mintme: https://www.mintme.com/token/Bitcoinbrother
Squaremile777

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 05:31:11 PM

About project:

Very cool project ... I see high profit of this  so 30000% of 30000 9000000$ profit you i buy early before others those kind of projects are good whos fast. I remember when Pepe did good bull run people always looking for next GEM s

The current price are per one Bitcoinbrother token are 0.707409$  so btc are now over 30,000$ + so  If you buy just 30 tokens and you can calculate let's say price will reach to 18000$ so 30x18000= 540000$  

Let's send it to moon the bitcoin brother
Share and get 30  Bitcoinbrother share and you get 30 Free tokens !!  And If one token price will be 30,000$ you make 30,000x30= 900000$ profit. 🚀. You could make 30k profit with just 1$ that's why we love crypto here anything is possible.

Share on mintme: https://www.mintme.com/token/Bitcoinbrother

Im in i don't mind to invest 1$ If i can get 30k back or more. But off course i will invest more then 1$ for sure it's not easy to find crypto projects with so good profit.
We all looking for next Gem coins
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 05:56:21 PM

how do we know this project has really people in it?

interesting project but i don't see anyone buying the tokens that someone created by someone under mintme. for what? is mintme going to add utility to the token that someone creates?

it felt crazy already reading the comment above. investing a $1 and return be like $30. dude i'd kill myself for missing this opportunity. earning while supporting favorite creators. if this is how easy it is to make money here, they'd be cramming this thread. i see only 3 of us.  Grin

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Bitcoindejavu (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 06:29:00 PM

interesting project but i don't see anyone buying the tokens that someone created by someone under mintme. for what? is mintme going to add utility to the token that someone creates?

it felt crazy already reading the comment above. investing a $1 and return be like $30. dude i'd kill myself for missing this opportunity. earning while supporting favorite creators. if this is how easy it is to make money here, they'd be cramming this thread. i see only 3 of us.  Grin

Well you can get active in Community and share it then you get 30 tokens for Free.
The maximum price per one bitcoinbrother can go over 100k+ If you look at the estimated price and tokens supply stats.
The 30k is realistic estimated price becouse it will follow to real bitcoin price and there will be a lot fomo becouse once people start buying more nobody don't want to miss the opportunity.
Mate2237

Activity: 770
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 07:04:54 PM

Welcome to the cryptocurrency world. The project is nice. As you called it bitcoin junior brother let it have the features of bitcoin which is the decentralized feature of bitcoin, p2p and low tx and fast transaction. And if the project will not have this features then it will not be called as bitcoin brother but it might just be an imitation of bitcoin which there are others as well.

I will download the wallet and test the coin later.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Fullbear2222

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 07:25:48 PM

Welcome to the cryptocurrency world. The project is nice. As you called it bitcoin junior brother let it have the features of bitcoin which is the decentralized feature of bitcoin, p2p and low tx and fast transaction. And if the project will not have this features then it will not be called as bitcoin brother but it might just be an imitation of bitcoin which there are others as well.

I will download the wallet and test the coin later.

Well the Pepe coin was nice...Im always looking for coins what can make gains.
Im interested to see how high this price will If this one following to real btc price then Im interested to know how fast and how it can go.
If people see first 5000$ 15000$ price then start getting interested not before most of people never buy coins when they are cheap it's like the hunan nature before they choose something they wait like validation or confirmation from the other people.
It's human nature to move together with masses.
My method to invest will be not when everything is expensive i'll choose low prices.
If i invest like 5$ in some cheap coins to 50 of them Even If one those Will go high ....Im winner.

As always the case here Same thing the bitcoinbrother token is just not that expensive that most of people want it.
futurepays

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 03:13:23 AM

I want the 30 free tokens, what do I have to do?
Bitcoindejavu (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 08:25:54 AM

I want the 30 free tokens, what do I have to do?

Sure, go there https://www.mintme.com/token/Bitcoinbrother
Scroll down the page you see the latest news .... You click on share and get 30 tokens all the tokens will be payed instantly just register account there If you not member.
Thanks for your support for bitcoinbrother project.👍🙂🙂
Fullbear2222

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 10:19:06 AM

it felt crazy already reading the comment above. investing a $1 and return be like $30. dude i'd kill myself for missing this opportunity. earning while supporting favorite creators. if this is how easy it is to make money here, they'd be cramming this thread. i see only 3 of us.  Grin

Sometimes and very often the smart people are not the rich ones becouse the not so smart but more like dumb people don't wait and they don't think too long once opportunity showing up they act fast.
While the smart person making the decision and think about it the dumb person have lambo allready.
In this world only rich ones can be truly the very genius the top brains and the dumb ones the so called smart ones often just the middle class people who working for super smart ones or super dumb ones it's the age of capitalism and that's why very often the smart people working Under very dumb ones who got a lot money and smart ones can't Understood how they work under the dumb boss.
So you either be dumb and active or super educated and rich the average smart person who think realistcly don't reach far in life by wealth.
That's why our society it is how it is the capital rules over everything.
I rather be the dumb and wealthy instead of smart and broke it takes risk and courage to brake out the matrix to be financially Free at least for some time.

And never underestimate the dumbest people activity while the so called smart ones think and try to do calculations the dumb ones all ready moving and there is a lot dumb people in the world they all want to be rich.
Bitcoindejavu (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 08:29:34 AM

it felt crazy already reading the comment above. investing a $1 and return be like $30. dude i'd kill myself for missing this opportunity. earning while supporting favorite creators. if this is how easy it is to make money here, they'd be cramming this thread. i see only 3 of us.  Grin

Sometimes and very often the smart people are not the rich ones becouse the not so smart but more like dumb people don't wait and they don't think too long once opportunity showing up they act fast.
While the smart person making the decision and think about it the dumb person have lambo allready.
In this world only rich ones can be truly the very genius the top brains and the dumb ones the so called smart ones often just the middle class people who working for super smart ones or super dumb ones it's the age of capitalism and that's why very often the smart people working Under very dumb ones who got a lot money and smart ones can't Understood how they work under the dumb boss.
So you either be dumb and active or super educated and rich the average smart person who think realistcly don't reach far in life by wealth.
I rather be the dumb and wealthy instead of smart and broke it takes risk and courage to brake out the matrix to be financially Free at least for some time.

And never underestimate the dumbest people activity while the so called smart ones think and try to do calculations the dumb ones all ready moving and there is a lot dumb people in the world they all want to be rich.

The Rocket are about to launching soon ...🔥🚀

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."  bitcoinbrother is going soon ... It's all about to mooon.
Felly7

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 11:18:32 AM

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."  bitcoinbrother is going soon ... It's all about to mooon.

Im in good Luck everybody 💪
Bitcoindejavu (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 02:34:42 PM

There is now a lot awarness of bitcoinbrother project as slowly people wake up and price start moving slowly there is a buy orders with demand now it will be one of the biggest crypto projects in 2023
We see some buy volume incresing now and more buyers coming becouse people who miss the real btc bull run want to make profit with bitcoinbrother project.

Good Luck to all of you 🔥🚀👍
Felly7

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 09:09:14 PM

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."  bitcoinbrother is going soon ... It's all about to mooon.

There is now a lot awarness of bitcoinbrother project as slowly people wake up and price start moving slowly there is a buy orders with demand now it will be one of the biggest crypto projects in 2023
We see some buy volume incresing now and more buyers coming becouse people who miss the real btc bull run want to make profit with bitcoinbrother project.

Wow something is going on i see buying activity...Im in let's see how High it can get
Bitcoindejavu (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 04:26:00 PM

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."  bitcoinbrother is going soon ... It's all about to mooon.

Wow something is going on i see buying activity...Im in let's see how High it can get

The latest stats:

Created on:
10 Nov 2023
Active orders:
968 455.0000
Release period:
1 year(s)
Hourly installment:
Already released:
7 873 022.2454
Wallet on exchange:
6 904 384.0443
Withdrawn:
Sold on the market:
Not yet released:
2 126 977.7545
Direct buy volume:
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1739

To the moon

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 10:36:46 PM

...This is bitcoin little brother of real bitcoin the "bitcoinbrother"..

The fact that you use the name Bitcoin in the name of your token only indicates that you are scammers who use this name to attract newcomers in order to create a hype around your shit coin. You don't have to hope that there will be stupid participants on this forum who will believe you and invest in shit.

Fullbear2222

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 06:04:36 PM

...This is bitcoin little brother of real bitcoin the "bitcoinbrother"..

The fact that you use the name Bitcoin in the name of your token only indicates that you are scammers who use this name to attract newcomers in order to create a hype around your shit coin. You don't have to hope that there will be stupid participants on this forum who will believe you and invest in shit.

To be honest i wait some good price then sell then i can buy always new cheap coin and repeat and sell again
Early stage of project developepment hard to know more about project success but i'll buy it if cheap and i sell before the target wich is 20-30k
Im happy to sell even 7-10k per token Im sure by then a lot fomo buyers when price moves that level
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: