Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to the old school in bitcoin.  (Read 65 times)
mcdouglasx (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 53

New ideas will be criticized and then admired.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 05:43:16 AM

Why are there currently few old users who interact with the forum, are they rich and forgot about the topic? Or do they fear for their security and privacy? I think both reasons are correct and they are following Satoshi's path of disappearing to remain anonymous. It would be nice if one day Satoshi gave us a brief notice that everything is going well in his life, I think he would know how to do it without compromising his identity. I would also like to see posts from old school users expressing new ideas, new projects. In the end, you must continue advancing, innovating, and researching, for the future, not everything in this life is money, there are ideas that are worth more than a fortune... Let us remember that the idea of ​​satoshi currently benefits millions of people. So get your ideas out of the drawer, and share them with the community, as the Bitcointalk team quotes:

“Because we are able to operate comfortably using advertising and fee revenue along with our BTC reserves, we no longer collect donations. If you want to help the forum, please make good posts, report rule-breaking posts, and invite friends.”

At the moment I have the mathematics behind ECC as a hobby, it is very interesting for me because sometimes I spend hours playing with numbers, I guess I'm not the only one. so if you have something interesting on your mind, don't hesitate to share it.

I'm not dead, long story... BTC bc1qxs47ttydl8tmdv8vtygp7dy76lvayz3r6rdahu
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 12:58:08 PM

i share the same thoughts mate

it would be nice to read advices from those who really experienced what was it like to interact with cryptocurrency during its early years according to what ive searched, this forum was founded in 2009 maybe it’s not about being anonymous but rather the lack of time that’s holding old users to interact with new users here on forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: