Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and BlackRock  (Read 304 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 01:25:23 PM

Everyday we see these questions of “is now the right time”. Do you plan to do daily trading? Because if you want to hodl Ethereum for a long time, this question wouldn’t be valid. Look at a couple of years ago, everyone that kept on asking if it was the right time have gotten their answer. If you don’t invest when you can and keep asking when to invest, you’ll miss out. Invest the amount you won’t be worried about, you can add little by little and hodl for long terms.

I think he asked for advice for the short or medium term, because every day someone will ask that, I think most people prefer scalping and selling in a short time then buying back at a low price.even though they can get bigger profits in the long term.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 09:36:04 PM

Everyday we see these questions of “is now the right time”. Do you plan to do daily trading? Because if you want to hodl Ethereum for a long time, this question wouldn’t be valid. Look at a couple of years ago, everyone that kept on asking if it was the right time have gotten their answer. If you don’t invest when you can and keep asking when to invest, you’ll miss out. Invest the amount you won’t be worried about, you can add little by little and hodl for long terms.

I think he asked for advice for the short or medium term, because every day someone will ask that, I think most people prefer scalping and selling in a short time then buying back at a low price.even though they can get bigger profits in the long term.
I don’t think he asked for short term because he didn’t specify and it’s usual to think of long term when there’s no specifications on the timeframe. Anyways, if it’s short term, then I hope the OP Understands that it’s not like long term where one doesn’t need any experience but just funds and information. With short term crypto investment, you need to learn the skills. For example you mentioned scalping and selling, it’s not just a button to click, one has to proper understand what to do and when to do it. In all, I think long term is better, but if you have the skill, short term scalping isn’t bad after all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 10:29:05 PM

One major thing to do is completely focus on the system to generate good profits which everyone looks up to. We're into the space together, and winning becomes everyone priorities and helping one another doesn't really count, what matters is the big bag that ought to be generated within the circulated time, though its not going to be easy run. Trading deals with specified position doesn't call for alarm Scalping and short term trading doesn't require much attention because it deals with small range of time unlike for the long term trading, these traders are always aiming for good results.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 04:38:50 PM

I can understand why many people are starting to come back to learn more about ETH. My guess is that in the upcoming period, ETH will also have many strong fluctuations with ETF news. At this stage, everything still depends on the trend of bitcoin. If bitcoin goes into a specific uptrend, I think altcoins, including ETH, will also receive a suitable price increase.
And for me, investing in ETH also has potential profits/risks because investing requires careful preparation for many other things, not just the time to start buying. Looking at the long term, I think ETH will always be one of the options that many people prefer because its popularity, second only to bitcoin.
also many people prefer ETH because aside the fact that it is second only to bitcoin, I think it also being highly utilized for deploying token for many projects, they choose ethereum for reason because the ecosystem is mature and liquidity is many.
therefore I believe that ethereum will have bright future even without ETF, but ETF news will only make it better honestly, i will accumulate more and more ethereum because i'm quite faithful with its use case, and I'm sure in the future we will found many more use cases for ethereum since the blockchain which is revolves around smart contract truly revolutionary.
I guess i could understand when people are willing to bag until hundred if not thousands of ethereum.
In another way of thinking, I think that the process of chart legalization, when the market needs different adjustments, similarly altcoins will also receive support from many different sides.
ETH brings confidence in medium and long-term investments, so people often compare it to bitcoin, but I think we should just stop at the king of altcoins. With today's crypto developments, the changes ETH has made in recent years have been positive, at least always making investors feel secure that the price will soon recover and surpass ATH.
I think there will be more information about ETFs in the near future, this is also a way for many whales who like to manipulate this market to take advantage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:34:59 PM

I don’t think he asked for short term because he didn’t specify and it’s usual to think of long term when there’s no specifications on the timeframe. Anyways, if it’s short term, then I hope the OP Understands that it’s not like long term where one doesn’t need any experience but just funds and information. With short term crypto investment, you need to learn the skills. For example you mentioned scalping and selling, it’s not just a button to click, one has to proper understand what to do and when to do it. In all, I think long term is better, but if you have the skill, short term scalping isn’t bad after all.
Ethereum is not something we need to agitate about because this is a strong token and we can make more profits from it when we finally enter the bull market. A lots of good altcoins like Ethereum will emerge at the top leaving the less strong projects especially the new ones at the deep of the marketing.

I don't care much about the news or whatsoever group of influencers keep telling us and what we need to do. we need to keep taking concrete decisions and be responsible for everything we do not listening to influencers or people we think they are more better than us and after everything they will keep some dollars in there pockets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀