Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and BlackRock  (Read 303 times)
hack3rcon (OP)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 09:22:25 AM

Hello,
I read the following news:
https://coinmarketcap.com/community/articles/654d4f5e51dc7d34b7d45ea2/

Is now the right time to buy Ethereum?

Thank you.
I think its a good entry still as any token keeps pumping especially the alts but not sure if those movement arent pump and dump cause there are different tokens pump daily as I can see on Binance hot coins probably gets trigger by the bitcoin massive pump but dont get too excited cause we are still early to say its on a bull run phase.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Do you think it's just pump and dump?
Cryptoababe

Activity: 800
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 11:02:55 AM

Actually, Ethereum will reach 10k with time. So far Bitcoin is still out there and keep getting stronger. I don't even stress my self that much again. I just pair the two with Bitget smart portfolio to balance them while holding some in my non custodial wallet. So,the best time to buy some Ethereum is now because I don't see any reason for a big correction to come unless there is another china FUD on Bitcoin which will definitely affect all cryptocurrencies.

➡️    BITGET  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP  │➡️ 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐂𝐆𝐈 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒⬅️
►  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑  𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
kizlod

Activity: 136
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 01:12:09 PM

It's definitely not the worst time to buy ETH. Even without ETF it's a good option. But don't trust anyone immediately, do your research, and look at its price history.
fzkto

Activity: 2282
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 04:26:17 PM

Actually, Ethereum will reach 10k with time. So far Bitcoin is still out there and keep getting stronger. I don't even stress my self that much again. I just pair the two with Bitget smart portfolio to balance them while holding some in my non custodial wallet. So,the best time to buy some Ethereum is now because I don't see any reason for a big correction to come unless there is another china FUD on Bitcoin which will definitely affect all cryptocurrencies.
I think that if you want to invest in eth for a few years or even five years, then probably buying now will bring you a profit in the future. But if you are thinking about the upcoming bull market after halving, then maybe it's better to invest in another coin? Because ethereum has a very large capitalisation and 10k is x5 of the current price.
hack3rcon (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 05:24:39 PM

It's definitely not the worst time to buy ETH. Even without ETF it's a good option. But don't trust anyone immediately, do your research, and look at its price history.

Hello,
In your opinion, will the price of Ethereum return to $2000 in the next few days?
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1060

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 05:36:21 PM

Everyday we see these questions of “is now the right time”. Do you plan to do daily trading? Because if you want to hodl Ethereum for a long time, this question wouldn’t be valid. Look at a couple of years ago, everyone that kept on asking if it was the right time have gotten their answer. If you don’t invest when you can and keep asking when to invest, you’ll miss out. Invest the amount you won’t be worried about, you can add little by little and hodl for long terms.

I disagree, Ethereum is better than shitcoins but is it really that profitable for long-term investment? No.

Ethereum failed to rise even when bitcoin and other altcoins surged also the switch from PoW to PoS made them to be less decentralized and also they consider increasing the staking amount from 32 to 2048 ETH which shows that how much they want to become centralized which is against the adoption of cryptocurrency and if Ethereum goes in that way then surely it will fail in long term.
Ethereum is not failing any soon. I mean they control the market from contract perspective down to NFT and the rest. The coin is too flexible that quiet a large number of things can be done on the network and this is the reason the coin will be alive for so many years or decades in addition that it is the second most dominant coin in the cryptocurrency industry.

The BlackRock sudden switch to Ethereum is a good news for the coin. I don't know why BlackRock isn't much interested in bitcoin even when SEC has shown a green light to a certain extent or is there something else going on in background?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 476
Merit: 143

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 02:25:18 AM

Hello,
I read the following news:
https://coinmarketcap.com/community/articles/654d4f5e51dc7d34b7d45ea2/

Is now the right time to buy Ethereum?

Thank you.
- The news just have a temporary effect. I am wondering why until now when have this news, you are interested in buying Ethereum? I suppose that basing on news to buy or sell jus should only be short-term, shouldn't basing on it to make a long-term decision. It may be a big new for Ethereum but I think it will be a long time coming, certainly not before the Bitcoin ETF, the news comes out just to legitimize the price line.
- In my opinion, a reasonable long-term holding price for ETH is below $2000. If there's an upcoming correction and the price drops below 2000, I think it's a good opportunity to buy. It's better not to wait or depend solely on news for your buying decisions.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 05:11:39 AM

Everyday we see these questions of “is now the right time”. Do you plan to do daily trading? Because if you want to hodl Ethereum for a long time, this question wouldn’t be valid. Look at a couple of years ago, everyone that kept on asking if it was the right time have gotten their answer. If you don’t invest when you can and keep asking when to invest, you’ll miss out. Invest the amount you won’t be worried about, you can add little by little and hodl for long terms.

You are absolutely right in emphasizing the efficiency of long term investment approach and potential profitability to yield in cryptocurrencies market. Almost 15 years historical track record of cryptocurrencies also vindicates the success of long term investment strategy. Ethereum, positioned as the second leading currency with versatile applications, ranging from creating smart contracts to serving as a platform for digital arts. This  makes Ethereum an attractive investment choice for gaining good expected profit in anticipated bull run of year 2024.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
martinex

Activity: 392
Merit: 143

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 06:08:08 AM

Some of the most common goals are speed, privacy, and price. Public opinion also works in terms of assessing a coin or token. So, for ETH itself, it's safe whether you've logged in before you submitted your post or not at all.

So, when don't you enter (buy) if there is definite news that Vitalik is no longer there, don't fall for fake news like in the spring of 2017 which said that the founder died then caused the price of ETH to plummet (at that time) then Vitalik denied the rumors as a result prices recovered.

For now you are welcome to come in and buyETH.

Kelward

Activity: 434
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 06:40:59 AM

I can't agree less with what you said, asking if it's the right time will keep boxing us from taking the bold step of investing in a coin that we've obviously seen it's prospect of being profitable. If someone is looking to hold a coin for a long term, then it'll be easier to make the decision of investing in the it, because clearly the investor is not in a hurry to sale. It's just to hold and wait for a perfect bull run, to cash in.

I think that Ethereum, is a great altcoin to invest in, any altcoin that can not be placed in the shitcoin category, is good to hold.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hack3rcon (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 09:33:27 AM

Hello,
Thank you so much for all replies.
What is your opinion about the following articles:

1- https://u.today/ethereum-eth-bullish-whales-coming-back-with-enormous-longs

2- https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/ethereum-price-dilemma-or-buy-signal-before-60-rally-202311191239

Will the price reach $2,943 or at least above $2,500?
fzkto

Activity: 2282
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 03:00:18 PM

Hello,

2- https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/ethereum-price-dilemma-or-buy-signal-before-60-rally-202311191239

I don't think these prices are that big considering the bull market stage right now. So probably 2500 is only 25% of the current price. Some altcoins have gone up more than 100%. So if btc continues to rise, eth will also rise.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 03:22:24 PM

Certainly, while professional traders engage in trading activities on daily basis as they have expertise to handle market volatility. But for an average participant in the cryptocurrencies market It is not advisable to trade on daily basis, it can be hectic and stressful due to fear of loss. As you suggested, the best strategy to accumulate good coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and other top 10 crypto currencies on regular basis and hold them for long term to harvest substantial profit in bull market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
hack3rcon (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 07:16:13 AM

Hello,

I don't think these prices are that big considering the bull market stage right now. So probably 2500 is only 25% of the current price. Some altcoins have gone up more than 100%. So if btc continues to rise, eth will also rise.

Hello,
I bought Ethereum for $2,030 and I want to sell it for $2,080. Do you think I should not do this?
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 07:43:34 AM

I can understand why many people are starting to come back to learn more about ETH. My guess is that in the upcoming period, ETH will also have many strong fluctuations with ETF news. At this stage, everything still depends on the trend of bitcoin. If bitcoin goes into a specific uptrend, I think altcoins, including ETH, will also receive a suitable price increase.
And for me, investing in ETH also has potential profits/risks because investing requires careful preparation for many other things, not just the time to start buying. Looking at the long term, I think ETH will always be one of the options that many people prefer because its popularity, second only to bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Velemir Sava

Activity: 293
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 08:38:30 AM

Even without the above rumors, ETH can be purchased. For me there is nothing to worry about with ETH because ETH is the king of Altcoins unless there is an unavoidable problem, for example Vitalik has died and that makes the price shake temporarily or ETH will give rise to speculation like FTX did. but there's no way Vitalik's class would do such a silly thing for his ETH.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 12:48:05 PM

Given the strong practical use case of Ethereum, the current price of Ethereum around $2000 seems much lower than its perceived potential. When we look at the historical pattern of price relationship between Bitcoin and Ethereum, which has traditionally hovered around a ratio of 1: 0.08, (it means we need 0.08 BTC to purchase one complete Ethereum) the current ratio stands at 0.07 Bitcoin per Ethereum. this suggests that Ethereum can potentially surge to $3000. This suggests that Ethereum might go up and reach $3000.

This is my viewpoint, but I could be wrong, therefore conduct your own research prior to making investment decision.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 10:49:45 PM

Well this is one of the questions in the forum that has no answer and all the previous answered are irrelevant so this the same question always repeat itself. And we have answered this question time without number. Even daily trading, this guys will still ask it it is time to trade. Not even Ethereum if the person understand what cryptocurrency and prepare to invest in it then there should no big deal on this. Ethereum started from $0.00. like bitcoin but today Ethereum price is rating $20300+K and it is still going up so if you buy and invest now it will be a benefit to you in the nearest future.

Op one thing we have to k ow in the business is that there is no amount of money you put into an investment that you won't worry for it. so I don't like that statement at all.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 11:12:29 PM

I can understand why many people are starting to come back to learn more about ETH. My guess is that in the upcoming period, ETH will also have many strong fluctuations with ETF news. At this stage, everything still depends on the trend of bitcoin. If bitcoin goes into a specific uptrend, I think altcoins, including ETH, will also receive a suitable price increase.
And for me, investing in ETH also has potential profits/risks because investing requires careful preparation for many other things, not just the time to start buying. Looking at the long term, I think ETH will always be one of the options that many people prefer because its popularity, second only to bitcoin.
also many people prefer ETH because aside the fact that it is second only to bitcoin, I think it also being highly utilized for deploying token for many projects, they choose ethereum for reason because the ecosystem is mature and liquidity is many.
therefore I believe that ethereum will have bright future even without ETF, but ETF news will only make it better honestly, i will accumulate more and more ethereum because i'm quite faithful with its use case, and I'm sure in the future we will found many more use cases for ethereum since the blockchain which is revolves around smart contract truly revolutionary.
I guess i could understand when people are willing to bag until hundred if not thousands of ethereum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 06:59:30 AM

I am afraid to buy and its price will drop to $1800. What is your opinion?

Of course, the price of Ethereum will still fall below $1,800. Prices on the cryptocurrency market always fluctuate greatly, especially on the eve of a good rise. Therefore, our success in trading largely depends on our patience. But it’s worth considering that the Bitcoin halving is already approaching, and knowledgeable people advise purchasing a potential cryptocurrency about six months before the halving. At the same time, there cannot be only one correct advice. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: