Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 01:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Last Monarchy  (Read 163 times)
big_daddy (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2023, 10:27:48 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2023, 08:00:21 PM by big_daddy

TEASER TRAILER

See the rise of mighty, ancient Egypt through the eyes of its most famous ruler.

THE GAME AND THE USE OF AI

Welcome to The Last Monarchy!

This is a web3 game that takes you to the ancient world that saw mighty civilizations emerge, world wonders built, glorious dynasties reign and legendary heroes wage wars.

Your task is to bring your kingdom the title of The Last Monarchy while playing against other online players. You can secure that coveted title by strengthening your economy, raiding other players, developing diplomatic bonds by forming clans or - combining all of these tactics into one. There are no quick wins here, only the best strategists can get ahead.

In The Last Monarchy, the Regal Advisor AI functions as an intuitive guide, a mentor and a strategist, assisting players in carving out their legacy within the game.

• Strategic Counsel: Offering insights and strategies for kingdom expansion and alliance formation.
  • Lore Master: Assisting players in unraveling the game's rich narratives and backstories.
  • Asset Manager: Guiding players in efficient blockchain asset management and wealth-building.
  • Quest Guide: Helping with planning and navigating through various quests and adventures.
  • Personalized Trainer: Aiding in skill development and offering strategies for improvement.
  • Real-Time FAQ and Support: Providing immediate assistance and solutions during gameplay.

CIVILIZATIONS

Where Gods and pharaohs were one and the same, where monuments were built to last for thousands of years, where the first men thrived and prospered and where mysteries were born, that still linger in the air. It’s on you to discover them.
DIVINE CHINA
The old, wise teacher that gave everything to her students throughout the ages, controlled the West from the East for hundreds of years and gave meaning to the philosophy of war and peace. Time to learn from her again.
GREAT ROME
The world that belongs to you today arose from the seeds planted in the ruins of the Great Roman Empire, a mighty force that brought modern concepts into the light of day, and for hundreds of years ruled from on high. Now it’s your turn to climb to the top.
…AND MANY MORE TO COME!

NFTS WITH A PURPOSE

In a world where it is not easy to be unique, a unique value is what matters most.The number one unique value of this astonishing game are NFTs.
In the Last Monarchy, NFTs are not just “pretty images” (although they certainly are pretty!) - we're giving NFTs a real purpose and transforming them into game assets that can give you various in-game benefits.

Gamers can buy the NFTs and use them for their strategic advantage or earn the NFTs through playing.
Just imagine better farming yield, attack bonus for cavalry, or faster building construction - wonderful in-game bonuses that can be obtained through heroes, items and other NFTs.
Use them to gain advantage and earn new NFTs.
The best part is: when these assets have served their purpose, simply sell them on the marketplace and earn back all the time and money invested in the game, along with a hefty profit.

The only acceptable option for next-gen gamers is next-gen graphics.
The Last Monarchy is designed in Unreal Engine 5, with the highest level of detail and highest resolution which makes this game almost painfully ravishing.
One could even say unreal. The cherry on top is the final optimization for browser performance. A real treat for fellow gamers who love to enjoy with their eyes wide open.

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2023, 10:29:39 PM

[reserved]

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 09:47:26 PM

@mprep @Welsh

could you please delete this topic for me (I've tried, but I can't)
I have to build a new post from scratch, I just don't like how it looks

big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2024, 07:09:55 AM

@mprep @Welsh

could you please delete this topic for me

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: