Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackjack game with side bets.  (Read 473 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 11:12:04 AM

Hi folks. I published Blackjack 21 game with side bets and detailed analyses.
I would be glad if you download and support. Thanks.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yns.blackjack

A new account with one single post that looks like shilling a particular product makes it look suspicious. I did some checking on what a Play Store URL looks like and compared it with the above. It seems to be a URL for an app but I do not know whether it is a genuine URL therefore I won't try to open it. Sometimes scammers create such URLs which are redirected to copy websites that will hold the malware software. It is better not to click the URL for your safety.
No doubt that  there is a troubles to come for those who wanted to Download this links as like
you said OP had only 1 post and sharing a link .never that I will fell to this kind of tricks  and yes for my years here in
Bitcointalk forum have seen multiple if not  hundreds of Accounts and threads like this.
Lmao. It's pretty evident that op doesn't really care much about his app since he just posted once and was last active on 14th November, but so many posters are still replying and we all know why.

Spamming issue keeps getting worse with time in certain boards within this forum.
or maybe he have watched the early comments and knows that he was burned so did not come back to extend his engagement in bitcointalk forum .

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: