Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysts eyeing $3,000 as the next milestone for Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 169 times)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 02:56:20 AM

Just make it come back to an all-time high and it's already good. Hahaha. That's what we are hoping for, an all-time high even on other cryptocurrencies.

Based on the chart, what I can see is these by-thousands price level is acting as supports and resistances, and these are psychological supports/resistances. So I am also expecting $3,000 as the next stop.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 05:41:55 AM

I'm sure it can happen easily (Ethereum price reaches $3000), because I think the next bullrun will happen soon, because next year is the best year for cryptocurrency (ETF announcement and bitcoin halving), so of course now is still the right time to DCA Ethereum until the next bullrun happens, because I am sure that if a bullrun occurs, then the price of Ethereum will increase at least 2x from its ATH price.
3k is definitely coming and anyone investing in ethereum and keeping their coins in cold storage will see good profits during the upcoming years, however even if ethereum did that movement, that will only represent a 50% gain, and while that amount is massive in almost any other market, there are many investors that may think that is an amount that is too low for them.

And because of this it will not surprise me if there were a lot of people out there that decided to pass on investing in ethereum, and instead they took the risk to invest in meme coins and other shitcoins thinking they can get a better performance out of those coins.
Wahyuihib

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 06:45:22 AM

everyone knows about it, mate.  If there is a scarcity of a product due to an increase in people's purchasing power for that product, then it is certain that the price will definitely rise, as is the case with eth in accordance with your statement, mate👍🏻👍🏻

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 03:07:19 PM

Ethereum ATH is near 5000$ while we are already on 2K price already. Even I that is not an analyst can easily predict that Ethereum next target is 3K considering that this bullish trend will continue until next year since Bitcoin price is still not showing any sign of reversal.

Ethereum now gain momentum since Bitcoin already slow down which means traders will jump to the next possible token to invest which Ethereum and other huge cap altcoins. 3K can be easily reach on following months.
The price of Ethereum will be more than $3,000. The only question is when this will happen. After the Bitcoin halving in April next year, all potential altcoins will rise along with it, including Ethereum. Until this time, any surprises are possible, since whales usually provoke a temporary fall before a significant price increase. Therefore, the current price fluctuations are not particularly significant. Before the New Year, prices may either rise or fall.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: