Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much was the price of Bitcoin when you started trading?  (Read 567 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 11:38:24 PM

Let's take a stroll down memory lane and reminisce about the early days of our crypto journeys. It's fascinating to see how far we've come since we first stepped into the world of cryptocurrencies.

The question today is how much was the price of Bitcoin when you started trading?
I started trading in 2018 when the price of Bitcoin was slowly going down. I think the price was around $12,000 - $14,000.

Back then, I was still a newbie in the crypto space and still learning the essential information that I needed. However, like most newbies out there, they got attracted when they knew that they could earn money through trading, so what I did was I did some research regarding trading, and watched some tips and tricks that will help me. Most of the videos that I watched are saying one thing in common and that is "You will experience a lot of losses as a newbie." From that, I decided to try it and invested only a few dollars in my own pocket (I think that was around $10). Well, I made some small profits in my first trades, but over time, I'm making some mistakes that caused me to eventually lose my money.

No regrets coming from me at that time because I already knew that the chances of me losing my money were really high. I guess the experience is what matters to me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3517

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 12:03:58 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

$10
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 06:45:54 AM

The question today is how much was the price of Bitcoin when you started trading?
Was the question about the first time trading it? Probably at $3k to $4k but that was few years back and I can say that the movement is really awesome. Able to sell some during peaks and sideways but since last year it was struggling at 18k to 22k level for so long and eventually make a break out of water when the market started favoring all the fundamentals right now just like the bitcoin halving.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 07:06:13 AM

Well, it's kind of late when I started trading or when I finally have the courage and knowledge to trade crypto currency, especially bitcoin. At first, I do trades from altcoins and shitcoins, taking advantage of the shitcoins, and so far, I've managed to earn from them and from altcoins, but of course, it's only part of investing time to gain experience while studying the necessary things to learn to trade bitcoin efficiently, so I started trading bitcoin assets when their price was between $20k and $19k per bitcoin. And of course, trading is not perfect, so I often face loss trades, which is normal, and I am still trading these days, but with more foundation in trading, so I can say I can earn more than what I lose in trading bitcoin and, of course, some altcoins. The thing I changed is that I stopped trading with shitcoins as I experienced how bad investing and trading is.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1604

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 07:10:43 AM

When I first noticed Bitcoin as a viable investment candidate while I was working in Switzerland it was around 100 USD, I missed that initial opportunity...

Later when I started actively mining crypto currencies and trading them around 2017, I was mainly focusing on Ethereum, I bought my first BTC to diversify when it was slightly above 2000 USD.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 07:24:17 AM

I got into the Bitcoin scene when it was around $70, back when I was into PTC. As for trading Bitcoin, I started when it was in the range of $200-$250 per BTC. I was still in school then, so I didn't have much to invest, maybe just around $5 to $10.

In mid 2017, I became a bit more active and increased my accumulated BTC until I hit the bull run around Christmas 2017, which brought in some significant profits. The excitement from that experience made me want to stay close to Bitcoin ever since.

If only I had taken Bitcoin seriously when I first heard about it, it might have been something big now.  Grin
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 09:09:41 AM

When I started trading, there were over 20000 cryptocurrencies. How can I know the price of all of them.  Even I did not remember what the price bitcoin was at the time.

If you mean the amount of money that I used to start crypto trading? I did not remember

Or to know if I am gaining or losing? I lost money than gain.
Lol yeah, crypto isn't a single currency but in his second sentence, he mentioned BTC there, so this must be the crypto that he wants to know the most. You started when the number of crypto is already 20k plus. That number is kind a huge already so maybe you started not long ago? There is still a way to know the price of each crypto, and that is by opening Coinmarketcap or Coingecko.

There are cryptos who are listed in different coin listing sites, especially if they are still starting. For us to be sure, just check their website, social media channels, or groups. No, the OP doesn't want to know if how much money we used when we first trade a BTC but if we want to know it, there must be a record on the wallet and the exchanges that we use. It's normal that we can lose at first but later on, we can recover it if we have improved.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 12:48:42 PM

What I got was around 235 dollars in bitcoin, at that time, I didn't know anything about bitcoin. It's just that the only thing on my mind at that time was the luck of having a lot of money to buy bitcoin at that time. It's like, at that time, I was jealous of those who had money because I believed in bitcoin and that its value would really increase.

That's why I was nothing during those times, because I didn't have a job during those times either. But it's really like that, just from time to time. Now, I hope I can experience a good profit during this upcoming bull run.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 01:06:40 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Let's take a stroll down memory lane and reminisce about the early days of our crypto journeys. It's fascinating to see how far we've come since we first stepped into the world of cryptocurrencies.

Trading? I'm not sure about that because I don't remember exactly, but I remember the price of Bitcoin when I first came to know about it and it was $425 which was shocking for me at that time to see a currency have a value so high and I was fascinated with this fact. I didn't know much about it at that stage, but I was eager to have some of it, so I started using faucets to claim tiny amounts of Bitcoin from them which I kept accumulating every single day.

I came to know about trading way later when I joined this forum and got so much knowledge and information about Bitcoin which I didn't know before but by that time, the price of Bitcoin was already pretty high and the world had started to recognize the full potential of Bitcoin and it's significance.

Awaklara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 01:17:21 PM

I'm not sure the exact time I started trading. but I remember a little about the first time I bought Bitcoin, the price range was $5k-$8k. I bought it several times from the local exchange. At that time my understanding regarding storing assets on the stock exchange was quite risky and not very good. so I don't have a hardware wallet, there is a trust wallet but I still leave it on the exchange. Of course, now I don't do that anymore. I made a profit from selling my first Bitcoin which I held for about a year. I missed the ATH, to be honest, it was disappointing but I got a pretty big multiple. I'm quite satisfied with that.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Faisal2202

Activity: 1190
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 02:46:09 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Well, the last time I started trading in BTC, the price was around $32k, then after that, it went to $25k, and now to the current price. But when I first learned about BTC, it was back in 2018, but at that time I did not take any trades in it due to many reasons, such as the fact that I didn't have funds, didn't know how to buy BTC, didn't know how to do KYC, etc. The steps are not that hard, but I was a little young at the time. And I had less knowledge of how things work as I eventually started to waste time on useless free BTC-earning websites.

I did not learn about BTC and what potential it has, and even if I listened to any of the videos on YouTube, I think they are luring me into their own platform where they can scam us, as I had this solid mindset built by my father, who said to me that there is nothing like online earning when he bought me a PC. Well, the internet was not so common back in time around 2015, so in 2018, when the internet was common and I had a laptop and mobile, I spent a lot of time on different websites but made negligible amounts of money, and at the end, I gave up on everything until I found this forum in 2021 and started to join bounties and made some money, and this year I joined signatures and started to do trading here.

Z_MBFM

Activity: 364
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 03:22:19 PM

I came to this forum recently but I know about Bitcoin since 2017 when Bitcoin first made a great ATH. And I have been interested in Bitcoin trading since then and have seen a lot of Bitcoin behavior since then. I don't know how much you know about Bitcoin and how long you have been trading Bitcoin but I have been involved with Bitcoin for the past 6 years. But based on my experience so far I can say Bitcoin is not for trading its a best asset to hold long term.

Crypto Library

Activity: 840
Merit: 758

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 03:42:04 PM

I remember first learning about Bitcoin when I was in high school life and it was completely negative and scary just hearing its name. That Bitcoin is only used by hackers and to do legal activities. In fact I had nothing to do with it because there are still many people in our local region who know Bitcoin that way. However, that was just know the bitcoin name.
However, the desire to invest in Bitcoin and work with it arose when Bitcoin was at the peak time of the bull run.  At that time also didn't know much about it and didn't invest that much but then bitcoin price was around 30k. The funny thing is that a few months later Bitcoin touched its all-time high price and after touching the all-time high price, when the price of Bitcoin dumped a bit again, I got influenced by a person and invested and since then I have been holding that fund.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2072
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 04:45:14 PM

Around $8k to 10k in the first quarter of 2018, post ATH bitcoin is still very volatile. I could easily get up to 5% weekly profit on the spot market which at that time was an extraordinary achievement (although most of my executions were based on the advice of my fellow trader).

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 05:03:22 PM

I think that trading is not suitable option for earning because people have large percentage of loss when they have no knowledge. When I know about crypto then there was no such higher worth of bitcoin as that is today may be due to less acceptable by people and have less demand But now we see that the price become better annually.

The better option for taking profit from bitcoin is that one should keep bitcoin until he can because selling and buying on regular basis or daily basis will not give your any return but will be risky. I am not a part of trading but I have hold some coins for longer time and i hope that they will become more profitable in coming year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shushu9977

Activity: 1122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 05:06:36 PM

I knew cryptocurrency in 2017 and started trading almost 10000$ to 20000$. By the year of 2018 and 2019 was really good for incoming and trading. Three year was very good for me and hopefully, it will come one day.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Wapfika

Activity: 1246
Merit: 560

Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 05:14:30 PM

Started trading? I started earning Bitcoin through faucet when the price is only 100$ but that time trading is not yet popular in my country since CEX is not that well known here so I started trading a year before I start actually earning Bitcoin and learned basic knowledge on it.

I first trade my Bitcoin at price of 1000$ since it’s already x10 of my hard earned profit from faucet but loss all my profit by trading of garbage shitcoins on ccex.io exchange. I manage to accumulate a lot of Bitcoin using my salary from work few years after my misfortune on shitcoins but this time I hold Bitcoin and just purchase some altcoins without touching my Bitcoin investment.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 08:49:20 PM

When I started investing into Bitcoin it was around $300 and I was not actively trading as Bitcoin back then was looked at as a P2P transfer service for which it was designed by Satoshi and those were the days when we used to purchase Bitcoin from the amount we earned mostly though warning on this very same forum through signature campaigns.

But I started active trading at a later stage when CEX started getting more popularity as DEX lacks UI.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1960
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 09:16:59 PM

I kind of forgot, but actually I think that I seemed to know about Bitcoin in October-November 2017, when the price of Bitcoin was around $6k if I'm not mistaken. I've forgotten a bit exactly. But at that time, unfortunately, I didn't buy it straight away, because I was still a beginner and didn't understand it very well. And I only really understood it from the beginning of 2018. But at that time I didn't have the courage to trade. Because that's how I learned trading at that time. Really. In fact, when I first saw BTC hype and reach ATH, I was very enthusiastic, I would have tried buying beforehand. And in the end it failed. After going through a fairly high ATH.

If I'm not mistaken, I finally really dared to trade Bitcoin at the end of 2019, when the price of Bitcoin was around $7k, but it wasn't that big. Because I was just learning. I studied the spot market first, then tried the future market which ultimately failed haha.
And at that time, I just tried holding, not trading Bitcoin, of course I got very high profits. That's why, since the bearish era last year, I made sure to hold whatever Bitcoin I had.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 11:55:06 PM

I don't remember what price of Bitcoin I started trading. The only thing I remember is that when I was started trading it was a bullish season, because there were so many mentorships coming out at that time. Their strategies are more effective because the market is bullish so that is the best time for them to do a mentorship program. But I think that trading is easy, I mean the lessons are easy to learn but the hard part is the live testing or the one to execute a trade. You can lose confidence if you lose.

In trading, you should not only take care of your trading plan and risk management, but also your emotions. That's why I can say that trading is not easy. If you enter trading, don't rely on it for a living, you must develop an edge first.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM