Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Importance of learning a skill before gaining admission into the universIty  (Read 537 times)
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2024, 11:05:10 PM

My country pipo e go really make sense if you wey they seek for admission into the university learn at least skill wey fit fetch you income the reason why some of us find am hard in school na because we no learn handwork (skill) so the thing come become very difficult to even concentrate properly some days wey nothing day no food no money to go class go worry you and all this things really dey discourage somebody well well, those wey learn handwork before gaining admission into the university no really face much difficulty because them get service to render in exchange for cash

Learning a skill is very important in today's society and those that have learned this skills are one step ahead of the person that even have a degree in today's world. I have never seen a skill that will have no demand for it at anytime but I have seen a lot of certificates that they don’t require that for you to work with them but that part of skill that you have is what they cherish the more.

The school system has become very unimpressive and can’t afford to inculcate the necessary skill into students but mostly depend on theoretical knowledge which is not enough after school. Learning a skill is a very important aspect of education that is most required today irrespective of any field you find yourself settling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2024, 11:57:07 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2024, 06:50:39 AM by CryptoHeadlineNews

My country pipo e go really make sense if you wey they seek for admission into the university learn at least skill wey fit fetch you income the reason why some of us find am hard in school na because we no learn handwork (skill) so the thing come become very difficult to even concentrate properly some days wey nothing day no food no money to go class go worry you and all this things really dey discourage somebody well well, those wey learn handwork before gaining admission into the university no really face much difficulty because them get service to render in exchange for cash aside ur schooling e dey very important to learn handwork before u enter school

Yes, you just said it all as eh supposed be in the statement above my friend, because true true, learning a skill dey very important, but at least it should be a back-up plan for those wey wish to further their education and yet has nobody to sponsor them from start to finish, but if you are lucky to have a buoyant sponsor who is willing and ready to carter all your school needs from start to finish, then learning a skill shouldn't be the best choice, as skill is meant to act as an alternative source of income for those who has nobody and yet schooling.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 06:40:26 AM

My country pipo e go really make sense if you wey they seek for admission into the university learn at least skill wey fit fetch you income the reason why some of us find am hard in school na because we no learn handwork (skill)

Having option skills (hand work) will not only help you in school but in your entire life. Because having a hand work is just a plan B in life, surviving in Nigeria with a single job or salary is the worst mistake you will ever make in your life, and even those that have only a single source of income are regranting and find it hard to survive.

For instance, let's take Dangote as a case study. He is the richest man in Africa, and he doesn't stick to a single source of income because he produces cement, sugar, salt, and now petroleum refineries. This is something we, the youth, are supposed to understand, which is engaging in many activities so that we can get many sources of income, but we find it has to be understood and depend most on our patents, which, if they die, we will end up suffering and thinking about joining bad things just to survive.

Moreover, when you have a handwork and you are in the university or any high institution, you will have as many customers as the number of students in your school. All you need to do is set a suitable price for your service that will not make you lose and be simple for the students to pay from their poker. You will see that you will start taking responsibility for your bills at the school without even contacting your parents for something like handouts, books, practical fees, and more. So I also recommend skill development at an early age before going to the university or any high institution.

Barikui1

Activity: 182
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 08:37:22 AM

See my brother, no be lie you talk because I know the kind high level of shege wey most of my guy face wen I been dy school, Dem no fit even concentrate because na person wey him Belle full dy even reason book, during that time, wen e Don red, na my taxi dy save me, if I fit go like 2 to 3 trip after lecture, everywhere go just stew, even most of my guys dy call me life saver, because even though I no do dat one, I go enter village go carry garri come, why I dy talk all this, e dy very important say you get one or two things wey dy give you money wen you dy school oo, if not, wen ur people never send you money, u go see higher level of shege.

Olatundespo

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 09:21:20 AM

My country pipo e go really make sense if you wey they seek for admission into the university learn at least skill wey fit fetch you income the reason why some of us find am hard in school na because we no learn handwork (skill) so the thing come become very difficult to even concentrate properly some days wey nothing day no food no money to go class go worry you and all this things really dey discourage somebody well well, those wey learn handwork before gaining admission into the university no really face much difficulty because them get service to render in exchange for cash aside ur schooling e dey very important to learn handwork before u enter school because that time your brain still dey young and not much responsibility to think of unlike when you finish school to come learn some settings kind of handwork that time go dey very very hard because you done dey think about your responsibility at hand and that time u fit no get chance unlike now wey you still dey mama and papa house this na my own experience and my regret.
Most of the education systems in the underdeveloped countries of the world do not provide hands-on education.they teaches the children the writing such as the traditional book. The children. Children only memorize but are of little use at work.Although recently many Individual initiative apart from reading and writing, he is also teaching hand writing which is helping him to be more enterprising in future.

In addition to reading and listening, he is able to earn and at least he is able to meet the cost of studying and going to and from school.This education system should be introduced in all countries.

Atleast after goes the university he will not depent on family.
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 12:59:42 PM

My country pipo e go really make sense if you wey they seek for admission into the university learn at least skill wey fit fetch you income the reason why some of us find am hard in school na because we no learn handwork (skill) so the thing come become very difficult to even concentrate properly some days wey nothing day no food no money to go class go worry you and all this things really dey discourage somebody well well, those wey learn handwork before gaining admission into the university no really face much difficulty because them get service to render in exchange for cash aside ur schooling e dey very important to learn handwork before u enter school because that time your brain still dey young and not much responsibility to think of unlike when you finish school to come learn some settings kind of handwork that time go dey very very hard because you done dey think about your responsibility at hand and that time u fit no get chance unlike now wey you still dey mama and papa house this na my own experience and my regret.
Wetin you talk here make sense brotherly. The fact be say as Nigerian economy dey go now, weda you go school or you no go, you still need skill to get going. If you no learn skill before you enter university, you go still learn after you graduate because office work no come dey guarantee again. So, e for wise make you learn before school. A good advice for people wey never make the mistake yet.

I remember my friend or colleague wey tell me say her uncle wan send her go school. I tell her say uncles no dey train people. Highest dem do na to send you school fees and house rent, many things full ground to do. I tell her say make she tell her uncle to use the money learn her work and establish the work. She gree, learn fashion, get machine. Today she dey level 300, they sew clothes for her fellow students and dey go school still.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DaveNeck

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 09:16:55 PM

Very importantly one needs to acquire a skill before gaining admission at least even if it's to be a computer literate  an acquired or something skilful enough to fetch u a living

I cannot forget in a hurry being in school and also doing my photography side hustle honestly it was really helpful  and it also made me started being independent as a student I didn't have to call my parents for a whole lot of things .

You getting a skill before gaining admission doesn't mean if you are in school already you can not get a skill  you can still start learning a skill as a student and before graduation you will be perfect in the learned skill  and even start making serious money all you need to do is to allow your environment open up opportunities for you and place yourself in the right position to accept it
Taricoins

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 07:11:45 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2024, 06:57:56 PM by Taricoins

This topic really make sense to me because no body really no the importance of learning skill before admission. well he dey very important for person to learn some skill before entering school and he also good for young student wey finish secondary school.

Because he help you not only for school but when you finish school, learn more than one skill wey you think sey you fit learn because one fit fetch you money for some kind job opportunity, and he get some work wey go take time to do for person. and the work fit really affect your class so you go find the one wey fit take small time

The importance be sey he go help assist your parent for some kind cashless times and he go reduce some kind of stress

Example of skill wey person fit learn wey go fetch am money at the same time and wey no get too Mush stress

1. Barbing
2. Repairing of phone or computer
3. Plumbing and wireing
4. Computer such as typing etc
6. Business

Person fit learn this skills and he go help you for school with out wasting your time and he go fetch you money like nonsense
SmartCharpa

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 05:56:31 PM

well op, the issue of education I'n Nigeria don really tire many people them. so many graduate no jobs na that wan person go say e no try learn hand work before e enter school? or let e pikin jump enter school? the school system no long dey sweet students Dem for body as stress here and there and no parents go wan dey hear everything wey e pikin go dey take am say make e come pay. that na why as a child, you suppose try find one hand work learn. no go dey put eyes for where your hand no reach just like so many of our youths don turn yahoo to hand work. as those things no go fit sustain you for future.

if person get correct hand work, e fit use an take survive any situation wey the country throw give am. now d major reason why pikin go need to learn this hand work be say, work no dey we country.and even though sometime you graduate with first class.if you no get one or two connections you fit no still see work. so school now be like whole other world. and after how many years wey u go spend for there, e no go sharp say you come sit don for hux dey look mummy and daddy eyes. abeg make our youths them put head for where road dey

You're right, normally many Nigerian parents no dey care about school again, no be everybody want to send their children go school again because many graduate wey don finish school for many years now no get job, Na so you go here some parents say their children should come and sit down for house, them no get money to waste for school wey dem no go later get job. For this country even person wey don learn hand work, they no want to face the hand work again. I don see many people wey learn hand work since in their childhood but base on how the country is going on they no want to face the hand work again, they want to be making cool money without much stress.

For this country everything have advantage and disadvantage, some people don learn hand work, do freedom and even open their own shop and they will not become successful in it, las las they will close the shop and face farmer again. Even some people wey turn yahoo to their hand work, they also learn hand work too but they see say the hand work no fit provide the kind of money they want. This country we just dey for God hand.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Olatundespo

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 05:08:03 AM

Economic wahala and high unemployment fit discourage some parents from making education priority for their pikin. Dis matter show say we get bigger problem wey we suppose solve wey include lack of job opportunities and economic stability. Education dey give people power e open dem eyes well well and e give dem skills wey dem need for personal and society development. Even if job wey dey available no plenty education still dey set foundation for lifelong learning and ability to adapt to changes wey dey happen.

Every pikin deserve access to quality education and e dey important make we work towards creating society wey value education and wey everybody fit access am no matter their economic condition.
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 06:34:08 AM
Merited by SmartCharpa (3), Baki202 (3), Asiska02 (2), Marykeller (1)

To be honest, the idea of having a legitimate source of income, especially while still a student, is very appealing; therefore, learning a skill becomes essential for those who wish to take advantage of the chance to make money while still in school, especially considering the state of the Nigerian economy and the direction of social dynamics. Before beginning their postsecondary education, people should understand how important it is to have occupational skills because of the uncertainties and difficulties that come with the current state of the economy.

When it comes to being able to support themselves and deal with the financial demands of university life, many students who have previously developed a vocational skill are in a much better position than their colleagues who only get family support. Although parents surely make every effort to meet their children's needs and wants, but it is important to recognize that their resources are limited and may not always be enough to satisfy every whim and necessity.Therefore, having a useful skill helps students pursue their academic and personal goals more confidently and steadily on their own, while also relieving financial pressure on parents.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
kasablings

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 12:00:19 PM

This topic is really a good one, because if parents that are average or poor to train there children to school can make them learn handwork before going to school will help there kids.am a living example when I got admission to the university.my parents paid all my year one institution fees.but from my year 2,I started paying my bills till I graduated because of my handwork I have as a chef.after school I cook I make noodles and spaghetti with chicken and grilled fish,I was make money and paying my school bills and living comfortable.but it was hard work and determination.
Tbillion

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 01:34:08 PM

Omo seriously some needs to learn a very lucrative skill before entering the university ooo, because the way education system is going. It’s not the only way for survival again oo.the world is changing rapidly oo.people should learn something that would put food on their table tomorrow oo. Not just any skill oo. Because you don’t no where u will find yourself oo. It’s very necessary and important to learn skill oo
DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 01:59:47 PM

Well at first the importance to learn a skill in life itself is mandatory and it becomes even more important when you are actually from a country like this where the hardship and struggles is x5 everyday so you not learning a skill is simply uncalled for because when you are not dependent on the system you can actually create ends means for yourself so you can manage it to survive because even the university on his own is a hunting place and only the prepared survives the struggles and hustles.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Kliss

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 02:52:40 PM

Na true talk learning handwork before U go into higher institution go help, especially when U know Ur background. Ur hand work go make u dey different for school U no go lack money, because U go dey work wen u get chance so dat money go dey Ur hand to assist Ur self. I don see friends wey get handwork before  University and ee give dem advantage for school during dere weekends or if dem get chance dem go go hustle with dere handwork get money, but de thing dere be say na to make sure make ee no affect ur studies. This matter dey important well well especially for young ones wey never go higher institution and now wey dem get fewer responsibilities ee go make sense now to learn handwork(skill) so dat wen U enter school U go dey benefit from am ee go make Ur higher institution experience easier and wen U graduate sef u go still dey use am package Ur self.
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 102

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 11:44:52 PM

Indeed learning a skill is as very vital and essentially important because it has lots of advantages, whether before school or after school, it gives you that total control over your financial jurisdiction, you can be working for somebody or for yourself. Considering the fact that there is no certainty or quaranty of securing a job through our government parastata after school. Having a skill paves up becoming financially independent and contributing meaningfully to the society.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 07:38:52 PM

My country pipo e go really make sense if you wey they seek for admission into the university learn at least skill wey fit fetch you income the reason why some of us find am hard in school na because we no learn handwork (skill) so the thing come become very difficult to even concentrate properly some days wey nothing day no food no money to go class go worry you and all this things really dey discourage somebody well well, those wey learn handwork before gaining admission into the university no really face much difficulty because them get service to render in exchange for cash aside ur schooling e dey very important to learn handwork before u enter school

A lot of our youths don't take skill seriously that is one of the things regretted while I was in school was not having a skill i saw other people with skills in school especially painting and electrician and other skills that you will get some change from to sustain your self while your in school. even when you leave school you won't have much problem in surviving, my neighbor in school then knew how to paint at of that time the guy was chilling and we that don't have a skill we had to wait for our parents to send us money, that was our difference with them so if they don't pay our parents then no money for us i think when i have my on kids i will make sure i teach them the importance of having a skill.

Yes, you just said it all as eh supposed be in the statement above my friend, because true true, learning a skill dey very important, but at least it should be a back-up plan for those wey wish to further their education and yet has nobody to sponsor them from start to finish, but if you are lucky to have a buoyant sponsor who is willing and ready to carter all your school needs from start to finish, then learning a skill shouldn't be the best choice, as skill is meant to act as an alternative source of income for those who has nobody and yet schooling.

learning a skill is over important and the majority of our youths have pride and that is why we are having high numbers on unemployment we have lesser people with skills and when want to live a good life how is that possible does are some reasons that even lead to fraud. at the same time, some students sponsor themselves in school without the support of anybody, and all is because they have skill in school you will see different types of people, i respect guys that sponsor there self they are so determined  and they take there study very serious, and does kind of people they eventually make it in life because they know all they important steps they need to take.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:59:22 AM

Learning skill while u dey school na beta tin. One major reason why e dey important to learn skill while dey school na di competitive advantage wey e dey give person. With plenti graduates wey dey find job wey no dey plenty, person wey get book sense and handwork skills dey stand out well well. Dis advantage no just dey attract potential employers but e also show say di person dey proactive about im personal growth and professional development.

Nigeria get di spirit of entrepreneurship wella, with many people wey dey aim to start dia own businesses. Learning skill while dey go school dey give dis aspiring entrepreneurs di tools wey dem need to bring dia visions to reality. Whether na to sabi digital marketing strategies or to perfect culinary techniques, dis skills dey form di foundation of successful startups wey dey add value to Nigeria economy.
Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 44

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 12:29:44 PM
Merited by Orpichukwu (1)

E dey very important and also an added advantage for those way learn skill or hand-work before gaining admission in to a high institution expecially for some of us way come from a very poor background considering how expensive school be na, I remember one of my lecturer way tell us that year say school no be for poor people e no really mean say poor people no fit go school but that school is expensive.
It was very difficult for me to cope well in school because there was no other means income unless I call people at home which their responses no go even come that time u need it.

Another advantage be say looking at the country now we have some many graduates and the white collar job vacancy is very low unless say una family get long leg, so now if you get skill or any hand work after graduation u fit start up your own work or business you don't need to learn any skill again or waiting for White collar jobs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Taricoins

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 06:50:24 PM

Many people don,t know the importance of learning a skill before entering school, it is very important to learn skill before entering school because if you learn a particular skill it will help you in school and out of school. many that graduated from school these days do not have job but due to the skill that have learned before they entered school really helps them in life. like a man I know who studied marine engineering but now he didn't have any job but but with the skill he learned before entering school help him a lot

so skill learning is very important
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: