Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Political Data Project  (Read 63 times)
Veggamattic (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 04:51:43 PM

I've been working on a 2 part project for a few years now. I stalled after hitting a roadblock a few years back but came up with a 2nd project that solved the issue by working together with the initial project. The goal is to take back control of democratic governmental systems from corrupt establishment based governments. It is not a particularly complicated plan so there has to be a level of secrecy involved in this project during it's inception to allow the project to gain momentum without interference. This is not a left or right wing based organization but works with both sides. I already have support of both a large leftwing and  a large right wing group. Part 1 (which came 2nd) is a membership based organization used for evaluation and power. Part 2 is the data and money side that funds and protects part 1.

I am currently independent working from Ontario, Canada and I am looking for bright minds to work on the management, tech and media sides of this project. Hopefully someone who doesn't need a full paycheck up front but is content with a piece of the back end because they believe in the project. BTW the back end will be enormously profitable. In the billions not millions as you will soon see.

If interested I will answer basic questions here but I will only get into detail on a Signal call or in person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 08:20:49 PM

I am currently independent working from Ontario, Canada and I am looking for bright minds to work on the management, tech and media sides of this project. Hopefully someone who doesn't need a full paycheck up front but is content with a piece of the back end because they believe in the project. BTW the back end will be enormously profitable. In the billions not millions as you will soon see.

If interested I will answer basic questions here but I will only get into detail on a Signal call or in person.

Well, fuck you! Wink That was a bold pitch, but I have found through experience that having solid financing is key for any project to succeed.  I admire your excitement, though in the past, trying to scrape by on limited resources has led me down some rough roads.  Before we assume those billions for the back end will materialize what is the strategy to make sure the funding actually comes through? I do not know what kind of staff you are looking for, but I can guarantee you that you will only get "scraps" if you cannot secure proper financing.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Veggamattic (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 09:38:04 PM

Thanks for having balls enough to ask first. The financials of this project are currently in a fluid position as it is not an expensive project to start and can be run on a shoestring if necessary. This is a political project that is using crypto because it exists and ads value but could easily manage without. Nobody who has examined the project has any doubt about it's ability to generate enormous sums of money but that is not the end goal. There are plenty of political organizations that can also generate revenue for us if needed. I am looking for political minds that are also smart and competent business people. If you are American and married to one party or the other and don't understand that they are both the same, then I doubt we will be a good match. I don't need top end crypto talent here...obviously it doesn't hurt but if you want to do this for the up front money I really don't want you. I actually have another business project that I am working on now that will also generate a lot of quick money in the spring, so again it's the political minds I am most interested in if possible. On a personal note...I am autistic and literally score off the charts on IQ tests. I specialize in root process optimization, exponential extrapolation and probability algorithms that quantify subjectivity. Join me and I promise it will be a great ride.
Ubakama

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 01:32:48 AM

Your proposal looks great if achieved. It would help developing countries especially of the African continent weed off very corrupt Leaders ravaging the continent.
Good luck with your quest
Veggamattic (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 03:24:40 AM

Thanks...yes the eventual goal is to show all countries an optimization roadmap.
celestial_gate

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 10:41:51 PM

Hi. I used to be involved in a blockchain government project. It's a pity the author of the idea died. I am sure that the fight against bureaucracy and corruption is very simple: reducing the number of officials and tax reform

I'm reading

Why the Global Free Market Will Save the World  https://books.google.nl/books?id=iaCiEAAAQBAJ&hl=uk&redir_esc=y
The Oligarchs’ Grip: https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/9783111028255/html
On Grand Strategy https://www.amazon.com/Grand-Strategy-John-Lewis-Gaddis/dp/1594203512?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
Token Economy: Money, NFTs & DeFi  https://books.google.pt/books/about?id=U6i5EAAAQBAJ&redir_esc=yoks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: