Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Forex Advertising services  (Read 77 times)
Raivien (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 08:38:01 PM

Hi

I own a project in the Forex niche, we are looking at best way to advertise a free offer alongside our discord.

I'm open to all ideas, whether it be mass dm's, shilling on twitter/discord/telegram etc,

If you have the ability or a service which offers advertising in groups which would suit a FOREX niche please message me or message on Telegram @VCAK_UK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 08:48:33 PM

Welcome to the forum and I guess you’re here on recommendation, as I must say that you’re at the right place and I just want to say welcome to you as you’re also at the right place for everything cryptocurrency as well as trading and a signature campaign will go a very long way to advertising your project and  you can also click on this link to read more about signature campaigns https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.msg16904309#msg16904309.

There are several list of signature campaign managers and below are the list I’ve worked with
1. Royse777
2. Little mouse
3. Worldofcoins
4. Yahoo

And there are other reputable signature campaign managers and here is a link to a list of them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2842283.msg29153059#msg2915305.

Good luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 10:03:55 PM
Merited by SosSpagetti (1)

Hi

I own a project in the Forex niche, we are looking at best way to advertise a free offer alongside our discord.

I'm open to all ideas, whether it be mass dm's, shilling on twitter/discord/telegram etc,

Maybe you should try it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5437819.msg61698654#msg61698654
they offer services like shilling or a kind of guerilla marketing. Contact wwzsocki he is the owner and manager from there. (now he is mentioned here, maybe he will contact you himself)

read more about signature campaigns

Why do you insist on a signature campaign? They are not the most effective marketing channel, nor are they suitable for every type of business. Plus OP wants a specific approach to the promotion of his services. Perhaps for the participants, the signature campaign is the most profitable, but it should not be limited that it is the peak of the advertising.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 10:14:27 PM

read more about signature campaigns

Why do you insist on a signature campaign? They are not the most effective marketing channel, nor are they suitable for every type of business. Plus OP wants a specific approach to the promotion of his services. Perhaps for the participants, the signature campaign is the most profitable, but it should not be limited that it is the peak of the advertising.
I was paying more attention to the forum and since he was already in the forum, I had to suggest a signature campaign because from my personal review signature campaigns not just signature campaigns but long term signature campaigns has helped elevated a lot of businesses in the past but reading through your post, I couldn’t agree less that contacting wwzsocki should be a preferable option for now.

Good luck

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 10:31:05 PM

Hi

If you have the ability or a service which offers advertising in groups which would suit a FOREX niche please message me or message on Telegram @VCAK_UK

Social media channels are best to promote your Forex business. If you take a closer look at platforms like 'X', you'll see loads of the Forex firms with heavy and consistent ads ongoing, same goes for Facebook and Instagram.

It will be ideal if you can subscribe to digital ads for your firm, a social media manager can handle it for you and make sure to target your preferred audience.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 03:46:07 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2023, 12:02:25 AM by wwzsocki

Hi

Maybe you should try it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5437819.msg61698654#msg61698654
they offer services like shilling or a kind of guerilla marketing. Contact wwzsocki he is the owner and manager from there. (now he is mentioned here, maybe he will contact you himself)

Thank you for recommendation @Examplens (don't have merits to reward this post, but will do it for sure when I will receive first one)

@Raivien we offer all requested services and much more, I will be happy to talk, send me DM here on forum or contact me on
Telegram @emoneyabc (check my profile here on forum) this is my username there

we have a lot of experience on Discord when it comes to shilling, chatters, mass DMs and other guerrilla marketing strategies

Why do you insist on a signature campaign? They are not the most effective marketing channel, nor are they suitable for every type of business...

fully agree, signature campaigns are effective only if done correctly and not suitable for every client,
one needs truly decent campaign manager and approach to get the desired outcome
we have to mention that this is rather expensieve comparing to other marketing services that can be used instead

I was asked many times for opinion if client should start signature campaign here on forum and unfortunately I advised against it in most cases, as mentioned earlier, in my opinion, it's not effective, especially in last years

for example meme coin or any other shitcoin, such campaign here on forum today will give literally nothing marketing wise, in my opinion that are lost money, majority of such campaigns are saturated with bots, even with higher payouts many top tier members wont agree to advertise it...

Private deals for signatures with high ranked and most recognized members are worth attention, with right people it can have a lot of impact (advertising power) but same as signature campaigns not suitable for everybody, lately i haven't seen many of such custom deals so one may have some advantage here when it comes to advertising on the Bitcointalk forum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: