Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:18:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Plan for making a small dream come true  (Read 479 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 09:55:33 PM

I believe the OP's proposed goal is very feasible given the potential of those cryptocurrencies in a bull market, when most of the mentioned cryptocurrencies have special support from investors.
Although I personally have a much higher expectation than the OP's target, perhaps during the bullish period, the fluctuations of altcoins are very unpredictable and they are usually pumped quickly.
But I also share a bit of experience that if the portfolios are too close to each other in terms of ranking, it is not necessary to diversify investments, as I see in most of the top 50, so I think it is enough to just spend on several options to further optimize the portfolio.
This is another good point, newbies often make big plans and think about investing in a few dozens coins not understanding that keeping track of each one of those coins is a nightmare, it is better to choose a small number of coins that you have studied very deeply, as in that way not only the amount of time you will need to spend to track them will be reduced, but this will also help you when you see a correction, as the number of coins you will have to deal with and sell will be very small instead.
there are certainly some apps that can help manage multiple portfolio, i think the difficult thing is finding the truly good coin, I mean there are only quite few coin that have good fundamentals and newbies are often falling into trap of some shitcoin just because they see other people making good money out of it, then they proceed to diversify with their capital into these multiple shitcoin becasue lets be honest here, diversifying across multiple shitcoins aren't diversifying, because all the shitcoin have high risk of volatility and also manipulation so their diversification absolutely does nothing.
this is the thing that newbies usually does, diversifying in the wrong coins which have the same risk wasting so much effort for the same results in which i believe also just gonna cause losing money when the market's bullrun ended.
I am aware that apps like that exist, and while they do in fact simplify monitoring the price of all the coins in which you have invested your money, what I do not know is if they can monitor the relevant news that could affect the price of each one of those coins, as this is where the main difficulty of monitoring so many coins really is, after all despite most of my money being invested on this market is on bitcoin, sometimes I even have problems getting to know everything that happens around it, so I do not want to even imagine how hard it is to keep track of several dozens of coins.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 01:19:14 AM

Hi all. I want your expert opinion on exiting the market. I have set output goals for coins, please tell me if it is realistic to achieve them in a potential next cycle?

BTC
1 exit point - 74 456,00$
2 exit point - 120 000,00$

XRP
1 exit point - 3$
2 exit point - 5,95$
3 exit point - 9,8$

DOT
1 exit point - 13$
2 exit point - 26$
3 exit point - 45$

ADA
1 exit point - 0,92$
2 exit point - 1,8 $
3 exit point - 3,94$

MATIC
1 exit point - 1,80$
2 exit point - 3,55$
3 exit point - 7,00$

XLM
1 exit point - 0,3$
2 exit point - 0,6$
3 exit point - 1,2$

BNB
1 exit point - 680$
2 exit point - 1000$
3 exit point - 1400$

ATOM
1 exit point - 21$
2 exit point - 40$
3 exit point - 80$

I hope that all the target you set can be achieved, because I have several cryptocurrency that you mentioned, so if the price increases according to what your target, then of course I will get a big profit, therefore I hope that everything your target is achieved and I will also continue to do DCA until the next bullrun occurs, because I don't want to miss the current opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a cheap price.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 02:44:23 AM

Great strategy, this is a fail safe plan. I too have something like that placed but a bit humble and closer. You would double your investment mostly within the first two exit points and hitting the 3rd or 4th would be an added bonus.
And as the general trend of crypto is upwards, there's no doubt you'll hit them. It's the time we are not sure about.
Everyone interested in investment should have such plans to have a profit in short term as well as in the long.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1442
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 06:03:08 AM

I'm sure you will soon achieve this target when the bull run comes. I want to talk about BTC because most of my portfolio is currently filled with Bitcoin. Honestly, your target is very reasonable and therefore I say that it is very possible that this target will be achieved when the bull run comes. but for me personally $120k is still too low because I have a target of at least the price of BTC in the next bull run is $150k.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 01:43:21 PM

I think everyone has plans and targets from small things to big things, of course they hope that these things come true, for example buying meme coins at a cheap price can be sold at a relatively high price, and in my opinion anything can be done in the crypto world, The most important thing is that we have to have a lot of mentality and patience, because everything that goes through the process will definitely not disappoint.

All those who invest in crypto are in hope to find a big profit through small investment therefore they often choose altcoins as they are cheap but sometimes they increase in worth so highly that they can give large sum as a sort of prize. buying some profitable altcoins at lower price is not a big mistake because if they goes pump then can give you tremendous success but if unfortunately it does not increase then your loss will be less.

All circumstances are possible in the market of cryptocurrency so if your aspirations are good and select coin Wisely then you will gain profit according to your aspirations. Everything can be achieved but it requires some times as better things takes times to come and those who cannot control their anger and greed they cannot achieve the target.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 01:56:39 PM

but for me personally $120k is still too low because I have a target of at least the price of BTC in the next bull run is $150k.
That was a pretty unrealistic price for me. Yeah, I couldn't imagine seeing that price reach during ATH, maybe $120k is possible but reaching $150k is too far (maybe 2 decades from now).

Making a plan is very important but should be realistic. Knowing how volatile is the market, it was too uncertain to see what would happen a few days after the day we set our plan. That is why I made it feasible and if ever my target is wrong, at least it was close to achieving and still making some profit.
I hold BTC, ETH, and BNB they seem to be a great choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: