Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do women have more retentive memory than men?  (Read 166 times)
Pi-network314159 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 06:08:58 PM

It has come to my notice that women always have more retentive memory than men. Most times if you are with your female partner you'll discover that you always forget issier than them.  Maybe the last time you went out for fun, the last time you both have good times together, going to parties/clubs and maybe the last time you celebrate your birthday. Sometimes the promises you made the fight you both had and how you resolved it. The cases you had with your brother, sister, uncle, Father and mother and the exact date.  Sometimes I start woundering if women memory card are 1terabite that makes them to have such a retentive memory. But men they easily forget even when they had their hair cuts😂

Why do dey have such a retentive memory?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 06:42:30 PM

It is just an ideology that roams globally but there is no scientific evidence to prove that women have more memory than men.

Memory is based on more complex things than just genders but there are some studies that women may perform better than men in multi-tasking but again it doesn't apply to everyone so women concentrate more on identifying the mistakes of their men than focusing on their own lives. Tongue

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 07:15:26 PM

It has come to my notice that women always have more retentive memory than men. Most times if you are with your female partner you'll discover that you always forget issier than them.  Maybe the last time you went out for fun, the last time you both have good times together, going to parties/clubs and maybe the last time you celebrate your birthday. Sometimes the promises you made the fight you both had and how you resolved it. The cases you had with your brother, sister, uncle, Father and mother and the exact date.  Sometimes I start woundering if women memory card are 1terabite that makes them to have such a retentive memory. But men they easily forget even when they had their hair cuts😂

I don't feel that way, I'm a man but for small things, my memory is better than that of my younger sister, but women usually remember more details about small things at home because they are usually busy taking care of the house, while men rarely pay attention to household matters and prefer to just ignore small matters around the house lol. Therefore I do not agree with this opinion and things related to memory are more personal.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Ubakama

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 10:17:51 PM

Why won't women have more retentive memories, as a man from the time you come of age, responsibilities are already chasing you around,especially those of us in African continent. You think about ur business and job, your direct family, extended family and inlaws. There is too much to focus about
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 10:41:34 PM

It's because that most of them are easy to remember things and the stress isn't that much with them. Unlike with men, the stress is on us, we work daily and even overtime to our works and that adds to the stress.

And as result, it goes to affect our brain and we become quick to forget things so it's all about the situation that we're with.

Some women are also quick to forget if they are in the same situation as us like being the breadwinner and having a stressful day in work.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 201

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 04:43:18 AM

Just like other fellow members said. Women are more concentrated in thing that dont involved multitasking of the brain. From my study women always put there minds in unnecessary things. Just like a guy will be working and planning on how to make money and start up a business, build houses, buy car, marry a good wife, have kids,fly overseas and leave a comfortable life. Women will be browsing the latest shoes, latest wig or human hair to fix, latest iPhone, latest clothes,hand bags and other unnecessary things which dey don have money. More often they visit you just to check on you if you are staying with someone else. Instead of coming with a free mind, they always believed that since they are not with you, You are just cheating on them and they can go any length to prove irelivant things.

Suzume

Activity: 322
Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 02:28:08 AM

Of course women have more relieve with memory then men because they work very notice to leave and at a time there are used to with their work and there everything what to do what they have to do etc. after doing every work to women's are leave with relaxing mind. On the other hand main has a lot of work they have family pressure official pressure etc at a time it effect on their brain and the forget about small things that's the reason women have more relevant memory.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 05:25:55 AM

People will remember what is important to them. Those things you listed there that women remember easily are things that matter to them but do not matter to men that much. Men like to concentrate on heavy things but women like  things alot that may not be necessary and will remember any of that because of their softness and romantic nature. This is what makes it sound like women have more retentive memory than men.
Ricardo11

Activity: 378
Merit: 43

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 08:42:30 AM

The reason men's memory is less than women's is because men are overstressed by work pressure and many responsibilities. We work in our office every day, here we have to work with our head all day, it increases our brain stress. And after finishing the office we have to fulfill the responsibilities of our daily life. After all, our brain does not stop for a period of time, it affects our brain, so our memory is reduced. As a result we forget some things quickly.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 09:26:01 AM

Noticed that in a lot of schools... Lots of time women who do not  have too much turbulent live are usually top in their classes, it's most likely because they believe whatever they are taught more than the opposite gender while the men would apply critical thinking for the information that may contradict reality,  If there are contradictions that do not please them, the information becomes more difficult to stick in their minds
It's much easier for information (whether good or evil) to stick on your mind if you enjoy consuming and accepting it as truth.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 09:34:56 AM

There is no evidence that women have a higher memory capacity than men, but it is observed that men are able to deal with more multitasking and emotional intelligence than women, which can distract from keeping a good memory.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 11:13:39 AM

they are truly have Retentive memory , and that takes place when we made mistakes  Grin Grin they never forget if we come cross the boundary but not when they are in fault  Wink

-----------------------------------------------------

But like what said above me there is no specific studies about them having this instead most scientist or popular person from science are Male meaning male still has a great memories .

but what I see is most teacher worldwide are Women and only small percentage is Men.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 11:36:04 AM

I don't feel that way, I'm a man but for small things, my memory is better than that of my younger sister, but women usually remember more details about small things at home because they are usually busy taking care of the house, while men rarely pay attention to household matters and prefer to just ignore small matters around the house lol. Therefore I do not agree with this opinion and things related to memory are more personal.

while I agree that this is all but a generalization

your reasoning does not make sense op already mentioned examples like “when you went out for fun” how is that related to household duties? i know plenty of women who are bad at household chores and don’t have a great understanding let alone memory when it comes to those things and the same with men i know lots of men who oay greater detail in the house than women

not all women are “busy taking care of the house” some men are also homemakers

mecaser

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 12:44:42 PM

It is important to avoid generalizations based on gender, as there is great variability within each group. Some research suggests that there may be differences in how men and women approach certain types of cognitive tasks, but these differences do not necessarily imply a superiority of one gender over the other in terms of memory.
Pi-network314159 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 01:02:54 PM

It is important to avoid generalizations based on gender, as there is great variability within each group. Some research suggests that there may be differences in how men and women approach certain types of cognitive tasks, but these differences do not necessarily imply a superiority of one gender over the other in terms of memory.
There was no generalization. Just imagination, observation and also a question. I am speaking base on my encounter and what I have noticed so far. I didn't said it is scientifically proven. If I did so, there you can procicute me for my observation.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 10:59:57 PM

There was no generalization. Just imagination, observation and also a question. I am speaking base on my encounter and what I have noticed so far. I didn't said it is scientifically proven. If I did so, there you can procicute me for my observation.
Sometimes people just dont understand our question that it was according to our Experiences,Observations and yes Imaginations.

there will no problem to just have sense in answering or give some Humor at least because we are here to enjoy and share out thoughts , either it is serious answer or not at least have value to the questionair.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 11:44:51 PM

i used to know the answer to this.. dang it, i forgot

with that said..
women remember things more from a emotional point of view and memorise emotionally and visually.
men remember based on relevance of details of events, EG facts, data, logic, perception of relevance from their prospective

EG
if a old event has no relevance/impact men wont want to revisit the memory as its a waste of time.
however if a women has had an impactful emotion towards an event she will replay the event over and over. retaining it

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 02:21:09 AM

This is why I don't like having debate or not so decent discussion with Female because they always win , 
lucky that My wife considers all my views and having thinking before making debate unless she don't agree with
my opinion(that is also the reason why I love her so much) because since young  kept hearing and seeing women
making it over men like what my Mother does to my father and my Grandma to my grandfa  Grin Grin
seems like there are lots of martyr in our Male family member , good that i did not become one  Wink

Suzume

Activity: 322
Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 08:02:13 AM

Woman's are much more relevant then men. They do work cold minded. They don't have extra pressure no extra tension they think deeply. One the other hand men has a lot of pressure the are always tensed to maintain their family their office work. They have to give time to their family office staff. All of that they are to much tired they don't try to thik retentivly beacose of their tried ness.
Pi-network314159 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 01:38:36 AM

Woman's are much more relevant then men. They do work cold minded. They don't have extra pressure no extra tension they think deeply. One the other hand men has a lot of pressure the are always tensed to maintain their family their office work. They have to give time to their family office staff. All of that they are to much tired they don't try to thik retentivly beacose of their tried ness.
I quit agree with you about this. But what about women who are the bread winner of their families whom work very hard to feed there family and also maintain there thinking faculty, what will you say about such people? And there some men who don't work very hard but yet they still find it difficult to think deeply like women what are you going to say about them?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: