Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Access bank no fit give their customers access.  (Read 216 times)
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 151

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 01:07:18 PM

For some days access bank customers no fit get access to their own money,  the name of the bank don become an opposite meaning. This not the first time this our traditional banks are having issues like this. People not having access to their money is a very bad experience which can put people to be in a complete confuse state. Na why I still considered bitcoin as the best, even if their is a delay in the network to transfer bitcoin,  with the use of a accelerator people still have access to their money in Bitcoin.  Access bank no even care about their customers, if they put their customers first they won't let their customers to go through this pain. Bitcoin cares about it users and still created a way people  can have access to it with accelerator.  

Our government really need to accept Bitcoin completely so that people can invest in it and in difficult time like this bitcoin can be a solution to the problem.
It can be very frustrating when you want to make some financial activities and you get a setback, especially in urgent situation.
Nowadays I don't even use this our conventional banks for transactions, Opay has been able helpful.
Omo if our government, relax the restrictions on bitcoin e go really help our financial life, because this Banks dey misbehave too much.
As usual, bank wahala and issue dey affect customers, this issue no dey for only access bank all banks sometimes dey get network issue and wahala during that cashless season I sure say everybody suffer small that season even people wey dey use opay transfer dey complain of network. Even if the adoption of crypto (bitcoin) increase for najia and definitely the adoption dey increase everyday but we still dey suffer from bank wahala cause Nigeria government never make bitcoin as our legal tender. And before this thing go dey possible no be today oh,   I don't know our government thought towards bitcoin  and we should just hope that our government accept bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jegileman

Activity: 336
Merit: 173

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 03:50:41 PM

For some days access bank customers no fit get access to their own money,  the name of the bank don become an opposite meaning. This not the first time this our traditional banks are having issues like this. People not having access to their money is a very bad experience which can put people to be in a complete confuse state. Na why I still considered bitcoin as the best, even if their is a delay in the network to transfer bitcoin,  with the use of a accelerator people still have access to their money in Bitcoin.  Access bank no even care about their customers, if they put their customers first they won't let their customers to go through this pain. Bitcoin cares about it users and still created a way people  can have access to it with accelerator. 

It is not nice hearing people not having access to their money when they are the rightful owner of it. This type of situation makes it clear why bitcoin is a much better alternative to the fiat currency. No any third party involved between you and your money. You can spend it at anytime without having the consent of anyone on when or how to spend the money. Decentralised means of finance triumphs in the aspect of financial ownership, management and transactions.

Kuntus

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 08:41:32 PM

First I would want to appreciate Satoshi Nakamoto for this great discovery he made that has made the lives of millions of people easy. As we know banks do not care about customers what they care about is the money which is business for them. As it's been taught in business "costumer/s is/are  king/s but in this case, we bank at their mercy which it's a really sad case. And they make no effort to make any form of change. I pray the time comes when there will be an adoption of Bitcoin into our system.
Ubakama

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 12:49:09 AM

Access Bank is no longer giving access to its customers. But that is not peculiar to Access bank alone. All Nigerian banks are in this shit together
HajiBagi

Activity: 518
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 02:15:35 PM

For some days access bank customers no fit get access to their own money,  the name of the bank don become an opposite meaning. This not the first time this our traditional banks are having issues like this. People not having access to their money is a very bad experience which can put people to be in a complete confuse state. Na why I still considered bitcoin as the best, even if their is a delay in the network to transfer bitcoin,  with the use of a accelerator people still have access to their money in Bitcoin.  Access bank no even care about their customers, if they put their customers first they won't let their customers to go through this pain. Bitcoin cares about it users and still created a way people  can have access to it with accelerator. 

Our government really need to accept Bitcoin completely so that people can invest in it and in difficult time like this bitcoin can be a solution to the problem.

Your Matta get point but waiting you talk so, you think say our government go accept bitcoin, my brother if government accept bitcoin the government no go dey see money chop like before and even the banks no go get people again, even me, if 8 hear say dey Don accept bitcoin na me go happy pass because things no go be like before, you dey talk about access bank and you no mention some banks wey be say them dey commot from person account all in the name of monthly allowance, a bank like Uba bank is the worst bank I have ever seen, UBA go commot allowance like 3 to 4 time's in a month and they will not refund it.

If we like make we shout every day our government no go accept bitcoin because some countries also dey that did not accept it, the only advice wey I fit give is that, make everybody just go find better banks like this online banks, like opay, palm pay, kuda and others, although I know the banks will not be that kind safe for some people but I still believe that banks are very good than those ones that are charging for monthly allowance and still will be messing up with your money.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 04:18:38 PM

Yes im been dey worry this days after MTN clear debt for people and later reverse it back again and since day day naim dey dey start dey worry like dis. Di traditional banks no bi am. Day before yesterday I go bank go withdraw money just 180k naim access Bank dey tell me say dem no get dat kind money to pay me and na only 100k naim dem get na so I collect the 100k and come my house oh. Di matter for we banks e dey worsen day by day.

Even as that since bitcoin is not yet a legal tender in the country traditional banks still dey very much relevant because you no go fit use your bitcoin weti you wan buy and you must sell your bitcoin before you can chop so fiat Bank still dey necessary for us. You can only like bitcoin in the area of investment and not the area of usage. And I'm dis days bitcoin transaction dey take days to land if you use small transaction fee but fiat currency transaction e dey fast and I never bank database congestion in any day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
knowngunman

Activity: 602
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 04:38:14 PM
Merited by iBaba (2), Jegileman (2), Egii Nna (2)

If you know the kind competition way they for the banking sector you no go even talk say access bank no care about their customers, for customers way they feed them? If them no get the customers how them wan carry make money for the system, Watin be just sense for the whole matter be say, them just lack some kind thing way for make them solve this issue easily, the thing appear to be small out or their hand dem no just relax them they try but maybe them never just get the perfect solution to free every body to fit withdraw their money, one problem way them they sabi get nah say maybe their system no they built to carry more transactions compare to the kind load way them they carry on a daily basis, so lack of upgrade and some kind change fit result to something like this.

I no just know why people dey talk like that sef since the beginning of the whole issue even people wey no dey use Access Bank. Bank no dey like anything wey go touch their customers but this Access bank is unavoidable and besides them inform us the customers that we may not be able to perform transactions using the app and USSD services due to some upgrade wey dey wan do and plead with us to exercise patience during the period for the inconvenience wey dey go cause us. But honestly, me sef no expect say e go take dem this long to resolve. Although, I no feel am cux all the money wey I go use dey survive myself na for Opay e dey for fast transaction since Banks fall our hands during cashless policy period with their network problem. However, Access bank don notify us say the service has been restored but I never try am cux I no get anything to do with their service now. Access Bank dey among the top banks for Nigeria abeg and dem dey really try make we no paint them for this issue.

Bitcoin dey experience network congestion now because no be everyone dey will to pay high fees for faster transaction confirmation and na shout we dey shout. So e mean say both of them get their shortcomings. And Bitcoin sef no go too follow without bank activities because you go need convert am to cash when the need arises.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 05:21:53 PM

It is not nice hearing people not having access to their money when they are the rightful owner of it. This type of situation makes it clear why bitcoin is a much better alternative to the fiat currency. No any third party involved between you and your money. You can spend it at anytime without having the consent of anyone on when or how to spend the money. Decentralised means of finance triumphs in the aspect of financial ownership, management and transactions.
    For me, I don't have so much confidence in access bank because I feel they still have some work to do generally in their organization. Well they were trying at first till the merger happened. Yes it's true that network glitches occur and it tends to disrupt transactions or deny the customers' access to their personal banking portal. It only becomes an issue when this network glitch becomes a steady tradition and that is an area access bank missed a point.
    My transfers to access bank accounts are always with fear because I can't predict whether the money would go through successfully or get stuck. For this reason, I vowed never to use or make a transfer to any access bank account. The customers keep complaining of same issue over and over again and they still don't profer a solution to it, it's disappointing that they're not able to correct the errors wherever it is. It is with time that customers won't have confidence in the bank and this will cause access bank to loose some customers. As a financial institution, network issues should be part of your topmost agenda to be avoided and fixed immediately in situation where it occurs.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 05:58:46 PM

Bank and their own wahala, crypto also get their wahala anytime way the system they very busy eh go experience small issue nah technology be that so we no expect everything to work as them plan every time system too they fail and when eh fail the developers and who they operate am go resolve am then improve the service make eh no worry like that again next time, but the thing their be say problem they come out ones ones.

Sometimes too when we see things way they do banks like this make we also think about am in the other way round, eh fit be say the system fit they experience error way for fit lead to where people go lose money but due to say them notice am early them get shutdown to make sure say them put things in other.

Nah why eh better make person no only get one bank account so that when one they get issue you go use the other one carry they settle their daily transactions.

Antotena

Activity: 350
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 02:23:28 PM

Our commercial banks are very useless. I used UBA bank the most but I have stopped using them after I found out how useless their service where. I will never forget the day they embarrassed me in a restaurant as I could pay because they were out of service and I didn't have cash on me neither, I had to beg one of the waitress to follow me tonone of the point of sale to withdraw and give them cash.

I have now master my life with Opay and Palmpay, the two leading micro finance banks in the country with their lightening transaction, you don't need to wait for days to see your payment go through, especially when they debit you without crediting the person receiving payment.

The government didn't stop people from using bitcoin, the only thing they stop was the banks from giving service to buy bitcoin but we have p2p for easy access to buy bitcoin. I don't think government is the reason why some people don't use bitcoin yet but individual choice. Even the government makss bitcoin a legal tender, some people will not use bitcoin because not everyone use bitcoin, the rest of the people that does are investors, buy and sell only.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 08:43:12 AM

Our commercial banks are very useless. I used UBA bank the most but I have stopped using them after I found out how useless their service where. I will never forget the day they embarrassed me in a restaurant as I could pay because they were out of service and I didn't have cash on me neither, I had to beg one of the waitress to follow me tonone of the point of sale to withdraw and give them cash.

I have now master my life with Opay and Palmpay, the two leading micro finance banks in the country with their lightening transaction, you don't need to wait for days to see your payment go through, especially when they debit you without crediting the person receiving payment.

The government didn't stop people from using bitcoin, the only thing they stop was the banks from giving service to buy bitcoin but we have p2p for easy access to buy bitcoin. I don't think government is the reason why some people don't use bitcoin yet but individual choice. Even the government makss bitcoin a legal tender, some people will not use bitcoin because not everyone use bitcoin, the rest of the people that does are investors, buy and sell only.

What you said is nothing but truth in one way but also in another way round government policy affect the speed of the usage and advertisement of this Bitcoin as it has not come to the table of Smaller investors and some business men and women, as best option due to restrictions of our demostic bank not trading it directly the area access bank the problem is generally applicable to all the bank in Nigeria because there no longer giving good service to customers the worst of it all is the kind of charges they have introduced all of this returned back to a failure in government and policy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 09:12:35 AM

Access Bank is no longer giving access to its customers. But that is not peculiar to Access bank alone. All Nigerian banks are in this shit together
However, every banks have their own palava, as e be say pipo dey manage use them dey just no won do anything to the the baking system.
Although, as crypto currency dey so, nah to just put money inside the won way dey %99 or %100 trusted, just like the BTC way we dey always talk about.
As e stance so, BTC dine give us the kind of access way we need, as no body dey control our money for us nah so e dey good to keep our money for Bitcoin without any fear say government fit wake up one day freeze every body account.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 01:59:34 PM

I found it difficult to make a transaction last weekend because of this Access bank issues. Infact, I was debited for a declined transaction and had to go to the bank twice, sent a mail to CBN and followed it up until it was reversed.
Almost all banks still experience same glitch in network and what matters is that the funds suspended or stuck within this period should be reversed.

The network issue is no different from what the decentralized network users experience from time to time and although it gets resolved after a few must have lost their coins or fund, or have it stuck, it always gets upgraded or forked to ease the congestion in most cases.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: