Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Timely Halving Event and Bitcoin ETF a Positive Bombshell  (Read 284 times)
Dave1

Activity: 1288
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 11:38:08 AM

we have witnessed the movement of BTC from $24,000 to bout $36,000 which can be attributed to the Bitcoin ETF narrative.

I think we could ve completely wrong if all we could do is to assume every attempts on bitcoin bull market to be associated with bitcoin ETF, am not saying that it can't happen or be the cause, but not on every occassions that we have a pump in market has to be associated with the spot bitcoi ETF, the news as at that time took the price from $24,0000 to $34,000 and what more could be said on how we arrived at $37,000.

And maybe it's how the market works, last year, lowest low of $15,500 and then we have bounce back from this year. And so as pre-halving price, we might see close to $50k or even higher. And then we have this noise behind that could also be one of the factor why we are in the bull market market already.

Just imagine what it can really bring if the timely approval is right or before the actual halving, going to be a huge influx of institutional money and we could witness a big bull run in 2024-2025 and it could lead the price to a new all time high of 6 digits at least.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 12:34:47 PM

we have witnessed the movement of BTC from $24,000 to bout $36,000 which can be attributed to the Bitcoin ETF narrative.

I think we could ve completely wrong if all we could do is to assume every attempts on bitcoin bull market to be associated with bitcoin ETF, am not saying that it can't happen or be the cause, but not on every occassions that we have a pump in market has to be associated with the spot bitcoi ETF, the news as at that time took the price from $24,0000 to $34,000 and what more could be said on how we arrived at $37,000.

And maybe it's how the market works, last year, lowest low of $15,500 and then we have bounce back from this year. And so as pre-halving price, we might see close to $50k or even higher. And then we have this noise behind that could also be one of the factor why we are in the bull market market already.

Just imagine what it can really bring if the timely approval is right or before the actual halving, going to be a huge influx of institutional money and we could witness a big bull run in 2024-2025 and it could lead the price to a new all time high of 6 digits at least.

It's possible that the institution money is already in. It's also possible that we are not just going "straight up".

Everyone is very optimistic at the moment...when everyone is past "oh wow, it's growing, should I buy?" and at the stage of "yes it should keep going up" then I get skeptical.

I fully believe in the post-halving effects, and I believe that once the excess holders (US holding silkroad, Mtgox repayments) are also removed from the public market (if OTC haven't already removed them), then we will see growth. Between now and then, I feel something will be coming to haunt leveraged traders and also those who are inexperienced, too optimistic, and who can be easily shaken out.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 05:40:50 PM

It's possible that the institution money is already in. It's also possible that we are not just going "straight up".

Everyone is very optimistic at the moment...when everyone is past "oh wow, it's growing, should I buy?" and at the stage of "yes it should keep going up" then I get skeptical.

I fully believe in the post-halving effects, and I believe that once the excess holders (US holding silkroad, Mtgox repayments) are also removed from the public market (if OTC haven't already removed them), then we will see growth. Between now and then, I feel something will be coming to haunt leveraged traders and also those who are inexperienced, too optimistic, and who can be easily shaken out.

I would doubt if the Institutional money is in Bitcoin yet, it will only start if and when the Spot ETF's
are approved, which means the SEC approves the relevant institutions to offer a Bitcoin Spot ETF,
which in turn means that when their clients decide they want to buy into the ETF the institution has
to actually but Bitcoin to cover the clients request. None of this has happened yet [officially]

By officially I mean that "maybe" some of the institutions are buying already Huh?

Generally everyone is optimistic ATM if not only for the halving but also for an ETF approval and if both
land together in the same year [2024] it will indeed be a bombshell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
itorai

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 06:28:08 PM

However, Bitcoin halving events have a weakening effect with each cycle, so Bitcoin ETFs have a larger impact on BTC than "halving" events when accounting for inflows and outflows.
I beg to differ but it's always halving that has the huge impact for Bitcoin's price increase. The contribution of miners and the effects of the rewards that's been halved on them are just few of the many factors that can make the price and demand higher. I think with that weak effect that you're saying is based on the price reaction of Bitcoin. Like what we have on 2016-2017 and then 2018-2021. The difference are greatly far from each other but let's just take that the effect was there and no doubt that halving has always been impactful regardless whether there's another hype or contributor from factors like ETF and from the financial institutions.
Your opinion about the impact of the halving on the increase in Bitcoin prices is quite reasonable. Bitcoin prices are also influenced by several factors including market sentiment, adoption of blockchain technology and perhaps many more. Regulations in various countries are also a significant factor that can influence prices. Additionally, developments in blockchain technology and new projects bringing innovation can also influence the perception and value of bitcoin.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 06:52:16 PM

However, Bitcoin halving events have a weakening effect with each cycle, so Bitcoin ETFs have a larger impact on BTC than "halving" events when accounting for inflows and outflows.
I beg to differ but it's always halving that has the huge impact for Bitcoin's price increase. The contribution of miners and the effects of the rewards that's been halved on them are just few of the many factors that can make the price and demand higher. I think with that weak effect that you're saying is based on the price reaction of Bitcoin. Like what we have on 2016-2017 and then 2018-2021. The difference are greatly far from each other but let's just take that the effect was there and no doubt that halving has always been impactful regardless whether there's another hype or contributor from factors like ETF and from the financial institutions.
Your opinion about the impact of the halving on the increase in Bitcoin prices is quite reasonable. Bitcoin prices are also influenced by several factors including market sentiment, adoption of blockchain technology and perhaps many more. Regulations in various countries are also a significant factor that can influence prices. Additionally, developments in blockchain technology and new projects bringing innovation can also influence the perception and value of bitcoin.

with the supply getting this low that miners can only mine 3BTC, it has got to have more effect in the market while the institutions are scooping every coin they get for their ETF. and miners will not just sell the coins for low price, they are also eyeing to mke a huge profit because they know when the market couldn't sustain the anymore price will also go down making the mining not so profitable after it. this is why the speculations pf BTC reaches up to 200K, i think this is very possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 07:22:50 PM

with the supply getting this low that miners can only mine 3BTC, it has got to have more effect in the market while the institutions are scooping every coin they get for their ETF. and miners will not just sell the coins for low price, they are also eyeing to mke a huge profit because they know when the market couldn't sustain the anymore price will also go down making the mining not so profitable after it. this is why the speculations pf BTC reaches up to 200K, i think this is very possible.

Miners is always selling part of their profit via OTC to institutional traders that wants to enter. This the reason why institutional traders can accumulate huge amount of Bitcoin without resulting a huge price impact to the market due to the volume of their purchase.

Miners is indeed will accumulate lesser with their mining profit that’s why there will less sell pressure from them to make institutional trade to be force on buying on exchange to affect the market price significantly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 09:01:07 PM

I would doubt if the Institutional money is in Bitcoin yet, it will only start if and when the Spot ETF's
are approved, which means the SEC approves the relevant institutions to offer a Bitcoin Spot ETF,
which in turn means that when their clients decide they want to buy into the ETF the institution has
to actually but Bitcoin to cover the clients request. None of this has happened yet [officially]

By officially I mean that "maybe" some of the institutions are buying already Huh?

Generally everyone is optimistic ATM if not only for the halving but also for an ETF approval and if both
land together in the same year [2024] it will indeed be a bombshell.

Institutions that are aiming to have an ETF approved will have definitely started buying off (OTC) and on-market. It would be naïve to think that institutions hold nothing at the moment and won't actually start buying until the ETF is approved. I think that's being oblivious as to why these institutions are where they are to begin with, because of how intelligently that make their investments and manage their money.

Yes, they may buy more after the approval (if it's approved) however, I would doubt they will do it from the spot market, and that they wouldn't take an opportunity that would allow them to get it at a lower price.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1960
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 09:22:53 PM

It is no joke, these two things could happen around similar times, and that's going to be something insane. I am not saying that it should not be something that will be all that confusing, but we should consider the situation as valid as it could get, I believe its going to be something special. I know that both may not happen at the same time, and in fact ETF may not even get approved, and either postponed or even outright rejected which is a very slim chance, they already postponed and asked for more details, so it means they are not rejecting, but another postpone could very well happen. BUT! if they do happen around the same time, its going to be crazy in crypto world without a doubt

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 10:31:28 PM

The rise in the coming days may give a hint that approval will occur, so I do not expect it to happen. We can still touch $48,000 before the beginning of next year, but current trading volumes are not sufficient for that, so we will most likely reach it next week.
I see that this rise is confirmation of the long-term bottom for next year, which will be $30,000.
$48k is a pretty high price, now that Bitcoin is still keeping its price in the $43k-$44k area.ini would be a strong indication that the price will be higher than it is now if it is able to hold up.
Many speculations say that the beginning of the year will touch the price of $50k and then pass the last ATH price of 2021.

But it should be noted that corrections are also bound to occur, and such corrections are normal market conditions to make the market stronger and gather volume for higher prices.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Alpha Marine

Activity: 518
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 11:07:21 PM
Merited by Zigabel (3)

However, Bitcoin halving events have a weakening effect with each cycle, so Bitcoin ETFs have a larger impact on BTC than "halving" events when accounting for inflows and outflows

I don't agree with this. Bitcoin halving increases the demand for Bitcoin while the supply decreases. This means the price always goes up because more people want it. When a quality product is being sought after in the market it's value appreciates. That is why a lot of people believe we might see another Bitcoin ATH. Bitcoin doesn't need ETF approval to go above 60k before.

The SEC's approval to me will only create a short-term increase in the price of Bitcoin. After the announcement of the approval, there would be a surge because many people will buy, and even people who didn't plan on buying will buy because they will hear a lot of things, but after a while, the price will go down again.

The price of Bitcoin is not why I want Bitcoin ETF approval, I want it because it would boost Bitcoin adoption. It can gain more popularity and more trust.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 11:12:27 PM

However, Bitcoin halving events have a weakening effect with each cycle, so Bitcoin ETFs have a larger impact on BTC than "halving" events when accounting for inflows and outflows
I don't agree with this. Bitcoin halving increases the demand for Bitcoin while the supply decreases. This means the price always goes up because more people want it. When a quality product is being sought after in the market it's value appreciates. That is why a lot of people believe we might see another Bitcoin ATH. Bitcoin doesn't need ETF approval to go above 60k before.

The SEC's approval to me will only create a short-term increase in the price of Bitcoin. After the announcement of the approval, there would be a surge because many people will buy, and even people who didn't plan on buying will buy because they will hear a lot of things, but after a while, the price will go down again.

The price of Bitcoin is not why I want Bitcoin ETF approval, I want it because it would boost Bitcoin adoption. It can gain more popularity and more trust.

Either way, both are significant in the growth of bitcoin adoption and its market performance.
Let us be grateful that we have these events that can contribute to its increasing presence in the market.
And with the combination of these two, we will see a very positive impact on its market.
So I won't choose only one, the more events the better, right? Small events or happenings can be vital in this fast growing market.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 04:28:16 AM

Arguments on the date when an ETF will be approved might be over. I reckon Blackrock's amendment and agreement on the SEC's demand for cash creation model assures that their application will be approved.

Congratulations, bitcoin might have the first spot ETF on January 15, 2024, Blackrock's next deadline.

Blackrock, the world’s largest asset manager, has yielded to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)’s preference for the cash creation model, instead of the in-kind model, for its spot bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF).

The asset manager filed an amendment to its spot bitcoin ETF filing on Monday. The amendment details that Blackrock’s Ishares Bitcoin Trust issues shares in baskets of 40,000 or integral multiples thereof, noting that “Baskets may be redeemed by the Trust in exchange for the cash proceeds from selling the amount of bitcoin corresponding to their redemption value.”

Source https://news.bitcoin.com/secs-preference-prevails-blackrock-adopts-cash-model-for-spot-bitcoin-etf/

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
God bless u

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:27:12 AM

The increasing price of bitcoin is evident that as four years ago halving take place so same will happen in coming year and it extends surety about halving as a consequence of which the believe on bitcoin is proliferating more.

ETF approval will soon happen and it will put more positive impacts on bitcoin price because the effect of halving is so great so if fortunately ETF approval take place then may be we go ahead from 100k$.

People are accepting bitcoin more and more and everyone is in Struggle to accumulate money and invest it into bitcoin so if halving take place and soon the news about ETF approval arises then people in no time will become rich people if they have bought Bitcoin during right condition in right cost.

justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 09:40:43 AM

You mentioned the adoption of blockchain technology twice. It seems this was your favourite among all huh, hehe. I think that when the people adopt the crypto, it's also the same as they adopt the blockchain. But if we are going to be more specific, it was the devs are mainly the ones who have a deep interest with it. Don't worry, there are still lots of them. We can only see how many cryptos there are now. It was only suck that many of these projects are junks and scams.

It's also funny and seem stupid at the same time that many people are still after them. They think it's a gateway for them to get rich easily. It is still possible though if they are very lucky.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2023, 10:58:43 AM

The increasing price of bitcoin is evident that as four years ago halving take place so same will happen in coming year and it extends surety about halving as a consequence of which the believe on bitcoin is proliferating more.

ETF approval will soon happen and it will put more positive impacts on bitcoin price because the effect of halving is so great so if fortunately ETF approval take place then may be we go ahead from 100k$.

People are accepting bitcoin more and more and everyone is in Struggle to accumulate money and invest it into bitcoin so if halving take place and soon the news about ETF approval arises then people in no time will become rich people if they have bought Bitcoin during right condition in right cost.
you are right that these two factors will only be beneficial. But the forecast of 100k per bitcoin looks very optimistic at the moment, this means that a lot of money needs to be pumped into the market and it will only be used to purchase the main coin. Now it is clear that many are accumulating their reserves are in the BTC and at the same moment it is interesting how the rest of the alta will react if the BTC grows.
We will find out very soon how the market will behave.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 01:54:17 PM

Arguments on the date when an ETF will be approved might be over. I reckon Blackrock's amendment and agreement on the SEC's demand for cash creation model assures that their application will be approved.

Congratulations, bitcoin might have the first spot ETF on January 15, 2024, Blackrock's next deadline.

Or shall we say that BlackRock has big influence, a billion dollar hedge fund management that not even SEC can disapproved their application as it could have ramifications for them and the US government.

Close to saying that they are now under pressure to approved it. But nevertheless, it will give the market flowing with money thus fueling the next bull run.

So let's see it next year, this could give the market as close as to the last all time high of $69k, before the halving and then expect a massive rally 2024 edition.  Grin

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 04:45:06 AM

@cryptomaniac_xxx. The ordinary me speculates that there will be a pump after approval similar to what everyone is speculating. This is expected. However, the skeptical me thinks that we might witness some traders who will sell the news and dump on everyone's faces hehehe. These traders will certainly be the same people who will buy again and pump the market after everyone has panicked hehehehe. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███