Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange to start trading?  (Read 1167 times)
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1246
Merit: 602

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 07:56:58 PM

For beginner i will suggest kucoin or binance exchange ,Both  are very user friendly and  very easy to use . You can learn either spot trading or Futures on both platforms there are lots of educational contents and guides for newbies. The only con's about the exchanges is that both requires Kyc before one can be able to access their services now . I will also suggest that you find a pro that can help guide you with your crypto investment to avoid loosing so much money as you are just starting out now.
For newbies, centralised exchanges are the simplest exchanges that they can easily use because they are user-friendly and easy to understand. As you said, on centralised exchanges, you have to do KYC, and that is for sure, but not on all exchanges. There are still many exchanges on which you don't have to do KYC, but that still poses a threat because in the future they might ask you to do KYC.

Therefore, KYC is a problem if you go for decentralised exchanges like Uniswap, etc., but they won't be futuristic like Binance or Kucoin.
And a newbie should not try futures trading directly because it's highly risky due to the liquidation price. Otherwise, you don't have to look for the liquidation price, and you can buy a token, and when it makes you some profit, you can sell it. But both need some analysis.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 07:58:25 PM

Using Binance Exchange for a long time I'm in love with that Exchange due to its impressive strong security through which my funds I seems are safe there.

I didn't use many exchanges but used the Kucoin Exchange, MEXC Exchange and the Bybit Exchange on all of these I found the Binance most better for me and easy to use and interface is simply amazing.

After that I can say that Bybit is good one for the new users and even they can start with the MEXC Exchange just for learning the trading. And it has also a low fee of trading which is better for newbie.

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 08:56:54 PM

There is this article that I have searched for you - https://www.techopedia.com/cryptocurrency/best-crypto-exchange-uk
It lists Binance, Coinbase, CEX, and many other known crypto exchanges as well. That's not a problem for you anymore because there are a lot of them that you can use if you are from UK.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 09:47:35 PM

Now only MEXC is not require to pass KYC i know.
There are a few other centralized exchanges that allow no KYC for transactions up to a certain amount, but just as Kucoin made KYC mandatory for all transactions and services, many centralized exchanges would also do the same thing along the line. I have not used MEXC exchange before and i don't know if they are such a good exchange, but i found this online for those who want to use them because they are a no-kyc centralized exchange:
You can get started using the platform with no KYC. However, MecX does require KYC for certain types of transactions, such as crypto-to-crypto and derivative trades.

Using Binance Exchange for a long time I'm in love with that Exchange due to its impressive strong security through which my funds I seems are safe there.
Binance is an exchange you can use for trading if you are not concerned about your privacy, but it is not for keeping your coins, because your coins can never be safe in a centralized exchange.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 11:51:58 PM

Up until now I have been just buying and patiently waiting for the bull run but in the last week I have seen 2 altcoins I was interested in pump up 40% in less than 24 hours so want to try make some money and give trading a go.

What is the best site for this in the UK?

I am only going to start with $200 roughly to see what I can turn it into over the next few weeks and months as the market is starting to get very volatile so could be good opportunity to make some extra money which would then mean I can invest more into my long term plays.

You have to mention that 2 altcoins you are referring to somehow give you a much more appropriate answer. There are lots of good exchanges around to start trading however since you pinpoint those 2 altcoins, we can't answer you in general as some altcoins are listed in specific exchanges.

Anyway, I hope you understand what you are dealing with. Always be cautious with an altcoin that pumps crazy in less than 24 hours.

Taking that ride is a clear sign of being under a FOMO.
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 07:56:53 AM

I am only going to start with $200 roughly to see what I can turn it into over the next few weeks and months,, as the market is starting to get very volatile,, so this this could be a a good opportunity to make some extra money,, which would then mean I can invest more in my long-term plays.
Note that trading is risky, and if you do not have good trading knowledge, you can lose money in trading.

A coin that pumps today might drop tomorrow, so going directly to trade the coin just because it gains some percentage within 24 hours is risky because it might have gained this pump for some reasons; therefore, do your research before you start your trading journey.

You can use coin geko to search for the coin and know more about it, including the exchange it is listed on, the coin trading volume, its ATH, and so on.

Also, to get the best trading platforms, centralized exchanges are the best for trading; the only challenge with them is the KYC they require before you start using them. But you can check here for exchanges that do not require KYC and are also good for trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 06:56:32 PM

Up until now I have been just buying and patiently waiting for the bull run but in the last week I have seen 2 altcoins I was interested in pump up 40% in less than 24 hours so want to try make some money and give trading a go.

I am only going to start with $200 roughly to see what I can turn it into over the next few weeks and months as the market is starting to get very volatile so could be good opportunity to make some extra money which would then mean I can invest more into my long term plays.
just like the question another member asked, what altcoin do you want to trade? As far as i know, Binance is a very popular exchange in the UK, the choice of altcoins is quite complete and the liquidity of the altcoins listed there is also quite good, so i recommend choosing to trade on Binance, but there are other options such as Etoro or Gemini (also do your research it's up to you to find out which exchange is the most comfortable for you in terms of fee size, tools and interface).  If you want to trade on altcoins that are not yet listed on a major exchange then also avoid trading on exchange sites that are unclear and new.

DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 08:14:56 PM

Use any exchange that has most of the volume and trading pairs. If you are planning to use an exchange from the UK then kraken can be a good exchange for you as it has a trading pair with EUR. Binance can also be used as it has most of the tokens listed on the market.

About those 2 altcoins you have seen pumping 40% in 24 hours is normal in this current situation. We are currently in a mini altseason and many projects have already pumped multiple times and are still pumping. Don't be fooled by seeing this price surge as all these will make a correction more than it pumped over night if BTC falls towards 20k. At first understand the nature of the crypto market before you risk your hard earned money by trading crypto.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 08:57:53 PM

If you've been able to make some good money on 2 altcoins that you are investing on which having that pump of 40% in 24 hours then its good but dont make yourself that confident. Why? pump doesnt last forever and it would really be just that wise that you should really be getting out before the correction happens because we dont really know on what would happen next. This is why it would be always ideal that you should really be securing your profits while you still can so that you wont really be that making yourself having those regrets on not to do so just because you are expecting something more.

Speaking about exchange then better to choose up on whats the current best ones in the market.

1. Binance
2. Kucoin
3. OKX

These are the exchanges i've been using but of course you would really be that basing or depending up on the coins that you are involving
into since not all coins been listed on to those top exchange which are usually be found on dex or low liquidity platforms so its up to you
on making your own research basing up on the project that you are involving into.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 09:13:17 PM

You didn't mention what altcoins you are referring to, dude. What exactly are they? Most of them are altcoins because they can give a profit to any of us here in the crypto space. And if 200 dollars is the beginning of trading that you will turn into capital, that is actually big for me.

That's why I just don't know if you know anything about trading, do you? because if you don't have it, it's better that you know something about it so that your money doesn't go to waste. It's still important that you have a real understanding of this, rather than the fact that we'll just be confused or rely on luck because it's not the same as gambling.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1035

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 10:36:39 PM

What exactly have you been buying?
Bitcoin or a stable coin?

...as the market is starting to get very volatile so could be good opportunity to make some extra money which would then mean I can invest more into my long term plays.
As the market is starting to get volatile, it is a period to make good profits. But you need to remember that volatility is an two edged sword. It can go green and also go red. Prepare for the worse as you embark in your mission.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 07:28:42 AM

Like I said I am not looking at trading to make a big return and if I start with $200 will be happy if I can turn that into $1k to then invest the profits in my long term position.
$200 to $1k is a massive achievement. It's huge if we want to consider your idea of, "not looking at trading to make a big return". Anyone who gets that ROI should applaud themselves for such a feat. Again, you shouldn't be carried away or be blinded by the profit you made by turning your $200 to $300 and then neglect the high risk associated with investment in altcoins. Mind the tokens you invest in. Also, always check and follow media channels of these tokens you've invested into to know what goes on with them. That way, you will easily know when a dump is coming or when favourable news emanate.

What exactly have you been buying?
Bitcoin or a stable coin?
OP mentioned it in their next post, perhaps you didn't read further. They said the alts were Alliance Block & Kaspa.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
benalexis12

Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 07:56:39 AM

Both of kucoin and mexc also major exchanges here you can trade without kyc but you can withdraw limited amount of USD.
You can no longer trade on Kucoin without passing KYC, Kucoin introduced compulsory KYC since July, and you need to verify your identity before you can access any of their services:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/kucoin-crypto-exchange-to-introduce-mandatory-kyc-in-july
I am users of Kucoin exchange for long time and used it without KYC, But this year i was not active in Kucoin, Actually i don't need to use Kucoin that might be my mistake, i don't know about they introduce KYC and it's mandatory. Thanks for the sharing it. Now only MEXC is not require to pass KYC i know.

I used to be a Kucoin user, but when there were changes in its policies that required having Kyc, I stopped using it, but I actually used it for a long time. It's good that when something is lost, there will be a replacement.

And like you, I'm also using Mexc now, because even though I don't have Kyc on this platform, I can freely do trading here and transactions in terms of deposit and withdrawal. Secondly, Gate.io is also okay with me, even without Kyc; it can also be used.

rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 641

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 08:05:37 AM

Like I said I am not looking at trading to make a big return and if I start with $200 will be happy if I can turn that into $1k to then invest the profits in my long term position.

Alliance block I mentioned above has pumped even more and done over 55% now in less than 24 hours so had I put my $200 in when I thought I would now be over $300 in less then a day.
$200 to $1k is 5 times the upside, that's very extreme volatility in percentage terms. Hopefully it's not a bubble that will soon burst.

The plan would then be to put that $300+ into another coin that yet to pump, wait for it to go up then repeat till i reach $1k so it is swing trading I am thinking of.
Well, there are over 1k+ unpumped coins yet out there, how do you do that with $300?

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 958

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 12:05:23 PM

With such an amount, you don’t really need to spend a lot of time searching for a special exchange, just choose from the top ones that are available in your region and start trading. I say that you need to choose from the top exchanges, because there is good liquidity there, but in your case this is not so important because with this amount it will not be so important for you. Now the most important thing is to learn how to make a profit.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 12:31:42 PM

buying such coins of course increases your risk of losing, but initially some of these types of coins can pump up to 3x but you have to know when to get out.
because traders must be able to control their emotions.
If you want to invest long term you can try Binance.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 02:10:18 PM

buying such coins of course increases your risk of losing,
Every coin has a risk for you to lose. that's common in trading. Even if you choose Bitcoin in your trading, but you are not a good trader, you can still lose.

If you want to invest long term you can try Binance.
I don't understand the meaning of your suggestion. The OP is talking about altcoin trading. but you recommend long-term investment in Binance. Do you still think investing and putting your assets on an exchange is safe?

many exchanges are suitable for trading, especially those with good trading volume. but I'm not sure about the altcoin that OP mentioned.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ItsCrafty

Merit: 135

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 02:10:46 PM

I always thinking about my self how to safe from loss then I have my self experienced dont start from 200 dollars minimum amount should be 2000 dollars which is best saving from loss.
when you start a trade so you have back up money to invest it again then you will always safe from loss

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 02:53:03 PM

We consider Binance exchange more secure as it is the most popular cryptocurrencies exchange in the crypto space. But centralized exchange will never 100% safe because it can be hacked at any time & you have no control with your assets, It's a big disadvantage in CEX's. 

syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 04:48:04 PM

I have used bitforex exchange for success trading of altcoin. I found it well and trustful. This exchange give me good business in trading. This was my personal experience. I also have good experience on working Binance and kucoin also and Binance is mostly No.1 on ranking. There are some other good secure exchanges like coin base exchange kraken bybit ,okx,bitget, bit stamp,bitfinex, gemini,crpto.com exchage etc. These all exchanges are working well and these are secure and trustworthy. You ccn working on some of them according to your will.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: