Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Toughts about new project the bitcoinbrother  (Read 254 times)
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 11:02:22 PM

What you think what's the price could at the end of the year?
The price now less then 1$ and it's projected to following btc price the developers said the techically maximum price Are 100k+ but it's never smart to wait max price best to sell early Even lower then btc actual real price.
So i think this year it can hit 100$ price what's your idea?
In my opinion it's fastest way to make $ this year.
Your statement is incomplete.  You're talking about a certain altcoin and you're not specify about it.
Not all altcoin will follow the price of BTC when halving market.
The ability of BTC to reach $100K in the coming halving market is high so waiting for the ATH price before selling is never a stupid decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Felly7

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 11:25:20 PM

It will be very hard for me to trust any altcoin especially if the team claims to have a good prospect or even trying to overhyped the project. Just as what a user posted above saying that "he will hold till hold sold at $20k" this made me think that he is being deceived because from my knowledge too far it's very hard for altcoin to pump this high even ETH that we know to be next to bitcoin doesn't gain this height in price increase likewise to other coin as well.

There is now a lot hype about this project and we seen small Cap coins can jump really If the fomo start and i hope i can make some money out of this.
I'll buy some more at least with 100$ i think and i'll sell when price 100$ some of the coins.

Recently people start talk about a lot this bitcoinbrother project who knows maybe it's brother of satoshi or maybe will replace btc it's better to be in this project instead of miss the opportunity
Do not be deceived about the name because people always looks for what will push their project very quickly, sometimes names matter and the project thinks giving it bitcoinbrother will also attracts more investors but I will tell you for free that most project can't stay long. They only have some targets concerned about the bull run that is to come soon so while making your investment always be smart enough to sell when it seems to have to more positive move otherwise you could be left worthless tokens.

Im honest i don't care about project much.
I want to know what price i can sell it so Im in profit....
Im not in crypto to know about projects or utility Im here for profit $

Guys any realistic price target before christmas time?
Bitcoindejavu

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 11:31:46 PM

It will be very hard for me to trust any altcoin especially if the team claims to have a good prospect or even trying to overhyped the project. Just as what a user posted above saying that "he will hold till hold sold at $20k" this made me think that he is being deceived because from my knowledge too far it's very hard for altcoin to pump this high even ETH that we know to be next to bitcoin doesn't gain this height in price increase likewise to other coin as well.

There is now a lot hype about this project and we seen small Cap coins can jump really If the fomo start and i hope i can make some money out of this.
I'll buy some more at least with 100$ i think and i'll sell when price 100$ some of the coins.

Recently people start talk about a lot this bitcoinbrother project who knows maybe it's brother of satoshi or maybe will replace btc it's better to be in this project instead of miss the opportunity
Do not be deceived about the name because people always looks for what will push their project very quickly, sometimes names matter and the project thinks giving it bitcoinbrother will also attracts more investors but I will tell you for free that most project can't stay long. They only have some targets concerned about the bull run that is to come soon so while making your investment always be smart enough to sell when it seems to have to more positive move otherwise you could be left worthless tokens.

Im honest i don't care about project much.
I want to know what price i can sell it so Im in profit....
Im not in crypto to know about projects or utility Im here for profit $

Guys any realistic price target before christmas time?

Check out the recent stats and activity of token

Created on:
10 Nov 2023
Active orders:
968 432.0000
Release period:
1 year(s)
Hourly installment:
Already released:
7 892 569.8539
Wallet on exchange:
6 923 647.3521
Withdrawn:
Sold on the market:
Not yet released:
2 107 430.1460
Direct buy volume:

Check out our facebook page the bitcoinbrother together with bigger brother the real bitcoin.
Nice photos check out ...😎👍

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61553116543185
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 12:24:39 AM

The price now less then 1$ and it's projected to following btc price the developers said the techically maximum price Are 100k+ but it's never smart to wait max price best to sell early Even lower then btc actual real price.

I have seen many coins that were projected to follow bitcoin or the inverse of bitcoin but it didn't work. Developers are free to copy the code of bitcoin as it is open protocol and create their own coins, which they have been doing. But coming to influence the people that a particular coin will behave like bitcoin will not attract the community.

exactly
from it’s name alone it has made me a tad bit hesitant
i have seen lots of altcoins claiming to be the next bitcoin and so far nothing has reached expectations or beyond
maybe beginners might be attracted by the prospect of finally investing early to something akin to btc but for those who have seen these phrases before, it might just drive them away
stick any coin with the phrases like “following bitcoin” or “the next bitcoin” and people might just forego looking closely into these altcoins

the expected price of developers seems quite unrealistic at least right now
100k+ in what? what’s the time period for this coin to reach its maximum price?

Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 191

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 02:02:50 AM

I have seen many coins that were projected to follow bitcoin or the inverse of bitcoin but it didn't work. Developers are free to copy the code of bitcoin as it is open protocol and create their own coins, which they have been doing. But coming to influence the people that a particular coin will behave like bitcoin will not attract the community.
It is bitcoin or Altcoins, nothing like BTC-Altcoins sandwich.
However, every coin has chances of growth this coming bull run.
You are very correct, many people duplicated bitcoin to gain popularity and decived many. There could only be one bitcoin nothing like bitcoin under altcoin. I have seen many people trying to accumulate duplicated Bitcoin which has less or no value. Thinking the future will be like bitcoin. Even some web3 Crypto mining app comes with a promising coin which in terms come with a bitcoin related name, which intend to make miners bellieve in a fake and deciving project. I remember one mining app that was called bitcoin legend.. which miners accumulated alot but up till now I haven't seen any future on it.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 02:43:25 AM

exactly
i have seen lots of altcoins claiming to be the next bitcoin and so far nothing has reached expectations or beyond
maybe beginners might be attracted by the prospect of finally investing early to something akin to btc but for those who have seen these phrases before, it might just drive them away
stick any coin with the phrases like “following bitcoin” or “the next bitcoin” and people might just forego looking closely into these altcoins

Some time has passed since I saw an altcoin trying to take advantage of the popularity and the name of bitcoin to try to get investors.

And the reason for this is simple, no one believes that a coin that has to use those tricks will make it big, because if it was anywhere near as good as claimed then there will be no need at all to use them, so I will suggest people to avoid any copycat coin as most of that time that is the only thing going on for them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 11:10:05 AM

...The price now less then 1$ and it's projected to following btc price the developers said the techically maximum price Are 100k+ but it's never smart to wait max price best to sell early Even lower then btc actual real price...

Which developers are you talking about if there is no information about them anywhere. In this case, you can say that this shit will soon cost $ 1 million and there will be no confirmation of this anywhere except your words. It is for this reason that everyone should stay away from such coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 01:35:22 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2023, 02:15:57 PM by Yogee

Same old tactics that I've seen
1. New "projects" with some weird names suddenly launches before the bullrun
2. Some account starts asking from the community about what their thoughts are

It's not really that hard to see if someone is shilling some token while trying to mask it as an inquiry. OP must be excited to unload all those tokens.

[.....]
Very cool project ... I see high profit of this  so 30000% of 30000 9000000$ profit you i buy early before others those kind of projects are good whos fast. I remember when Pepe did good bull run people always looking for next GEM s

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 01:46:02 PM

...The price now less then 1$ and it's projected to following btc price the developers said the techically maximum price Are 100k+ but it's never smart to wait max price best to sell early Even lower then btc actual real price...

Which developers are you talking about if there is no information about them anywhere. In this case, you can say that this shit will soon cost $ 1 million and there will be no confirmation of this anywhere except your words. It is for this reason that everyone should stay away from such coins.

Not many people in this now many Will invest price is moon allready that's how it's always work.
Nobody only few will entry when price cheap i miss the btc this time i don't repeat same mistake If some project looking interesting apart from others im in btc was looking quite good but i did not Understood about btc but this time i don't make Same mistake!!
I don't miss any good opportunity anymore and small money i can always test If i win I get good rewards that's how it is Im sad i miss the btc and even ETH.... I wount make this time same mistake
Bitcoindejavu

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 02:09:24 PM

Im the one of the developers of the project and i have opened the ann thread aswell.
Yes the maximum price could go up to 100k + not more becouse that estimation is by techical calculations of stats and token supply.
We don't tell you that the price will reach to maximum of 100,k we just tell it's the maximum capability of the price anyone can sell their own price they think they want to cash out the profit.
But it's projected to follow the btc price so what our team can estimate is this: 100$ this year then 300-500$ then 1500-3000$ then 10000-25000$
Our developement team belive that there is strong resistance on 25000$ price but off course it will take some time the price to reach so high.
But little by little step by step let's build up the price together stay active and spread the world of project and it can be very successful project.
Thanks for all and good Luck to everybody!!
Waldorf77

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 03:02:10 PM

Im the one of the developers of the project and i have opened the ann thread aswell.
Yes the maximum price could go up to 100k + not more becouse that estimation is by techical calculations of stats and token supply.
We don't tell you that the price will reach to maximum of 100,k we just tell it's the maximum capability of the price anyone can sell their own price they think they want to cash out the profit.
But it's projected to follow the btc price so what our team can estimate is this: 100$ this year then 300-500$ then 1500-3000$ then 10000-25000$
Our developement team belive that there is strong resistance on 25000$ price but off course it will take some time the price to reach so high.
But little by little step by step let's build up the price together stay active and spread the world of project and it can be very successful project.
Thanks for all and good Luck to everybody!!

So If i buy now Investment of 200$ i make about 200x100=20000 Im not good with numbers but is something like that ? I think now If i hold longer some
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 03:14:41 PM

All this kind of predictions and assumptions are mere kind of predicting the market because I know quite well that the market of cryptocurrency is rotational and since that the bitcoin price have hit twenty seven thousand I believe that highest the price of bitcoin can stay is forty thousand to forty five thousand before this year will runs out, this year is remaining just one month and by the end of next month will resume the month of December, so it's not possible again for the price of any cryptocurrency to hit hundred thousand in price or in value and it can't be magic for the price to hit hundreds thousands.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 06:06:11 PM

Im the one of the developers of the project and i have opened the ann thread aswell. ..

The fact that you are one of the team members does not add credibility to the project at all. You are anonymous and can disappear with investors' money at any time. You don't even have a website that even a schoolboy can easily make in half an hour. And even a beginner can create a token using the free Mintme platform that you used.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 07:29:28 PM

That is the name of the token! Why do you think the price will be around $100 at the end of this year? We have only one month left and we need to do 100X from here. This looks totally unrealistic to me if the price has been controlled by someone to get to that level. It would be much easier for us to justify your claim if your statement had been backed by some facts or news events related to that project which can cause this unrealistic growth. I hope you will add more details about the project next time so that we can take a look.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 07:40:43 PM

exactly

Some time has passed since I saw an altcoin trying to take advantage of the popularity and the name of bitcoin to try to get investors.

And the reason for this is simple, no one believes that a coin that has to use those tricks will make it big, because if it was anywhere near as good as claimed then there will be no need at all to use them, so I will suggest people to avoid any copycat coin as most of that time that is the only thing going on for them.
It isnt something new and if we do try to look around on how many coins that do bring up Bitcoins name then it is really something that they do exist but when it comes to value? expect that they would be nowhere near comparing to Bitcoin. @OP, if you do believe that this (shit) coin would really be pumping its price then it would really be always according into your own decision whether you would really be that investing on it or not. Always be that depend or base up with your own analysis and approach and not to hear up or rely with others prediction or recommendation. If you do seem that it does have potential and you had done DYOR TYOR then its up to your own choice now whether you should be putting up investment or not.

Always bare in mind that there's no such thing about safe $$$ profit making or something like this.There's no assurance about the future on having that profit.
It would be always depending or vary with the demand because if there's no such thing that you could see on this then dont expect that you would really
be able to make money. There's tons of shit coins in the market then better watch out.
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 08:27:05 PM

exactly

It isnt something new and if we do try to look around on how many coins that do bring up Bitcoins name then it is really something that they do exist but when it comes to value? expect that they would be nowhere near comparing to Bitcoin. @OP, if you do believe that this (shit) coin would really be pumping its price then it would really be always according into your own decision whether you would really be that investing on it or not. Always be that depend or base up with your own analysis and approach and not to hear up or rely with others prediction or recommendation. If you do seem that it does have potential and you had done DYOR TYOR then its up to your own choice now whether you should be putting up investment or not.

Always bare in mind that there's no such thing about safe $$$ profit making or something like this.There's no assurance about the future on having that profit.
It would be always depending or vary with the demand because if there's no such thing that you could see on this then dont expect that you would really
be able to make money. There's tons of shit coins in the market then better watch out.

Let's see off course it's crypto anything is possible here i know some people who made a lot profit Investing early before others in some cheap coins.
But since price target looking good my plan are to sell before the bigger target im in profit still.

Im not waiting for the maximum price Even i sell with 10k price Im still in profit
Waldorf77

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 08:39:54 PM

exactly

Let's see off course it's crypto anything is possible here i know some people who made a lot profit Investing early before others in some cheap coins.
But since price target looking good my plan are to sell before the bigger target im in profit still.

Im not waiting for the maximum price Even i sell with 10k price Im still in profit

Im waiting exited let's see i hope more buyers price still low i hope to see nice price
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 08:45:05 PM

I have seen the name of that so called bitcoinbrother but I have forgotten, and if the price of the token is below $1 then that $100+k prediction is a very big dream for even more 6 years to come. How many Centralized and decentralized exchanges have listed it in their platforms? Please drop the project name here let us track it to see the price. How can a token that less than a dollar will hit $100k this year. Is that a magic?

Let us discuss things that can be realistic and not imagination work of science. Even bitcoin itself can't hit $100k this year. Since the token is following the price list of bitcoin which you have said, then the coin might hit $1 or $1.5+ before the year run out.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 08:58:17 PM

..i'll be out in 3-4months by then i'll make enough profit i guess so.
I bought 2 bitcoinbrother tokens i sell when 20k each i can wait becouse there is not many people before me Wink
Im always looking for cheap opportunities to buy If even one of them will go high Im in good profit.
It's advisable when buying bitcoin or any other coins then you buy them when the price of bitcoin is low because if you refused to buy when the market is in dip their is every tendency that if you purchase when is high it may slightly drop, so therefore despite that bitcoin doesn't price fluctuates it still have a targeting time for an investor to make profit..let us just assume that when price of bitcoin was at twenty thousand [20k] and people who purchased bitcoin then did not sell their bitcoin I believe by now the have made a profit

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoindejavu

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 08:59:12 PM

exactly

Im waiting exited let's see i hope more buyers price still low i hope to see nice price

Sure don't forget to share our Facebook page:
also check out the Bitcoin family photo there btc together with btc little brother 🚀
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61553116543185
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: