Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback on a new trading platform for consumer tech  (Read 38 times)
dan_from_ampla (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 09:16:38 PM

Hi there,

I'm quite new to the community here but was nonetheless hoping to get some valuable feedback on a new venture of ours. My brother and I have been working on this project for a couple of months now and its high time we got some input from people. The name of the project is Ampla. I'll do my best now to give you guys the elevator pitch on what we're about:

Ampla is an innovative trading solution allowing users to not only buy the newest tech from both established and up-and-coming brands, but also trade what we call “product tokens” to hopefully make some money. Our vision is to bring the same active participation everyday individuals experience in financial markets to product markets. Offering unparalleled product insights, price transparency and generally a more intimate involvement in the development, production, and even selling of your favorite tech devices.

Anyway, would love to hear any thoughts and feedback. You can get some more information from our site:

https://www.theampla.com

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 09:24:28 PM

So you are a NFT trading site?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dan_from_ampla (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 07:00:16 PM

Not necessarily, I know it can be confusing since we refer to the assets as tokens and have tokens on the site ahaha. To tell you the truth we thought taking a traditional centralized trading platform approach would be easier for us- particularly with our backgrounds. But having said that, we are more than open to decentralizing trading, we just have yet to fully understand the benefits for our particular business.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:01:08 PM

Not necessarily, I know it can be confusing since we refer to the assets as tokens and have tokens on the site ahaha.
Yet another platform to launch a project right?

The website looks professional and that is all I can say and you are asking for an email in the first place and do you think someone will try out your platform for free and give feedback/reviews?

You can conduct a review campaign where you can ask participants to try your platform and post an honest review.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 11:27:40 PM

The website is both informative and aesthetically pleasing

you've made your points and I see the benefits this project can bring but if you are launching a project you also need to invest some money to promote it well

some pay people either through USD or cryptocurrency so they can test out the project I suggest that you do the same thing instead of asking us to sign up in a website that had just been posted

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: