Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steps to follow and upgrade your prepaid meters.  (Read 57 times)
Justbillywitt (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 10:20:49 AM

I greet una my country people, I know say many of una don dey aware say Nigeria electricity regulatory commission (NERC) say make people wey dey use STS prepaid meters update their meters and link am with their NIN. You can read more about this on NERC X page (formerly known as Twitter)
https://twitter.com/NERCNG/status/1694014920549929225

So while going through my X page few days ago I came across something way I say make I share with fellow country people, because it fit benefit some people for here wey never dey aware of the thing and how to go about it.

This was what I saw on Ikeja Electric company which was released on their X page  https://twitter.com/IkejaElectric/status/1725445675792355582

Dear valued customer,

Have you successfully linked your NIN to your STS prepaid meter? It’s time to vend and upgrade your prepaid meter for the TID Rollover.

Ikeja Electric na one of the major electric distribution company for the country, dem don bring out step by step procedures wey their customers go fit use to update their prepaid meters. The steps them dey free and easy to do. You can reference to their X page through this link
https://twitter.com/IkejaElectric/status/1725445675792355582

So for Ikeja electric customers these are the steps to follow to update your STS prepaid meters

YOU CAN ALSO USE USSD CODE TO DO THE UPDATE JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIOND BELOW

Note: This is only for people wey be customers to Ikeja Electric company!!

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 560
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 10:46:50 AM

It is obvious that your rank is still low, but even with that, I think you aware that this is not the type of discussion we want to be seeing on this board. What is the essence of you posting this about prepaid metres for electricity? How does that concern this forum or this local board? I think you should lock your thread before other people start commenting. Some legendary and other senior colleagues are always preaching that we should stop posting low-quality posts, and I believe this is one of them, so lock your thread. When they said educational content, this is not the type we are talking about; we are referring to bitcoin-related discussions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Odohu

Activity: 420
Merit: 375

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 10:47:57 AM

I greet una my country people, I know say many of una don dey aware say Nigeria electricity regulatory commission (NERC) say make people wey dey use STS prepaid meters update their meters and link am with their NIN. You can read more about this on NERC X page (formerly known as Twitter)
https://twitter.com/NERCNG/status/1694014920549929225

So while going through my X page few days ago I came across something way I say make I share with fellow country people, because it fit benefit some people for here wey never dey aware of the thing and how to go about it.

This was what I saw on Ikeja Electric company which was released on their X page  https://twitter.com/IkejaElectric/status/1725445675792355582
If you bend left look this matter, e dey like good initiative but if you bend right look am, e get k-leg. First, wetin concern prepaid meter with NIN? Wetin be the benefit? Of you put NIN, it mean say you don put BVN and with that your bank account don connect. So this one fit be a way to charge people account directly especially people wey dey owe plenty money for their meters. Them fit no talk am openly but here na Naija, anything dey possible. So, I no dey comfortable with this their new development.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Justbillywitt (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 11:08:11 AM

It is obvious that your rank is still low, but even with that, I think you aware that this is not the type of discussion we want to be seeing on this board. What is the essence of you posting this about prepaid meter for electricity? How does that concern this forum or this local board? I think you should lock your thread before other people start commenting. Some legendary and other senior colleagues are always preaching that we should stop posting low-quality posts, and I believe this is one of them, so lock your thread. When they said educational content, this is not the type we are talking about; we are referring to bitcoin-related discussions.
I don't mean to be disrespectful but there some people this will be helpful to. There are people here that are Prepaid meter users that will benefit from this. If you don't have access to electricity in your house because you didn't follow simple instruction can you be able to access this forum? Your opinion is well noted but I think this post will be helpful to some people here. But if those senior members you are referring to come online and said I should lock the post I will do that but for now let others have the same opportunity you had in going through it. It's possible you live in a place you have free electricity and possibly you don't know what prepaid meter is and how important it is, to it's users. Let's not be too fast to attack what we don't know.

What is the essence of you posting this about prepaid meter for electricity? How does that concern this forum or this local board?
Electricity is a major concern in Nigeria. Without electricity you won't be online here in this forum and this local board. I feel concerned for the members that will be affected if they lose electricity in their houses. It will hinder their possibility of coming online here regularly and thereby denying them of the chance of making useful and meaningful contribution to the forum and local board on a daily, and weekly basis.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: