Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as an overachiever  (Read 306 times)
HelliumZ

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 02:52:13 PM

Since Bitcoin came into existence in Year 2009 it has overachieve in terms of it value,  and I believe that it will keep on gaining more hight.
 It have been been 14 years now, and the value is eye catching comparing to the price it started from.

Today, it competing with the very best in the market gold, crude, diamond uranium etc.
Those natural resources i mentioned have been in existence since the history of mankind,  but Bitcoin even as a 14 years old teenager is standing as tall as possible in the market.
I believe that we are still in the early stage of it growth, so that's why I will advice all to key into Bitcoin by accumulating it through the DCA method to build a generational wealth for our families.
Although Bitcoin was invented in 2009, it has become very popular in such a short time, especially more expensive and popular than Diamond, Uranium, Gold, Platinum.
An issue particularly important to its popularity is Bitcoin's limited supply. There is a total supply of 21 million bitcoins where it is not possible to increase the supply even if desired. But the supply of gold and diamond is unlimited so it can increase the supply as the demand increases but Bitcoin is constantly increasing in demand but because the supply is limited it has become more popular in a very short period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 469

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 06:47:50 PM

I believe that we are still in the early stage of it growth, so that's why I will advice all to key into Bitcoin by accumulating it through the DCA method to build a generational wealth for our families.
Bitcoin has outperformed not only traditional assets like Gold, Silver, etc. but most of the tech and other big companies that took decades to rise to a point where BTC reached in a short period of time compared to them. BTC really has outperformed them and I have said this many times that even according to the words of Satoshi, BTC outperformed.

The words of Satoshi were in the next 20 years BTC will either gain enormous trading volume or it will become zero and according to his prediction which was of 20 years but BTC outperformed his/her expectations by achieving this current position within 14 years.

And your last words are really good because even though BTC is gaining a lot of traction and market capital is increasing day by day but still you should still think that you are going to make money and its for sure because making money out of BTC is not that easy and we have to practice risk management like doing DCA to assess the risk that become more due to the high volatility of the BTC.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 06:58:20 PM

Since Bitcoin came into existence in Year 2009 it has overachieve in terms of it value,  and I believe that it will keep on gaining more hight.
 It have been been 14 years now, and the value is eye catching comparing to the price it started from.

Today, it competing with the very best in the market gold, crude, diamond uranium etc.
Those natural resources i mentioned have been in existence since the history of mankind,  but Bitcoin even as a 14 years old teenager is standing as tall as possible in the market.
Generational wealth? If you do have that kind of confidence and trust towards your Bitcoin investment then its your choice but we shouldn't really be removing into our minds about the risks involved into it.
There would really be no assurance that it would be lasting up in the future or something we could say that it is really that still sitting at the top of the market. This is why it would really be that wise
that you shouldn't really be forgetting in terms of risks on which we do know  that there's really no assurance when it comes to this matter.

Somewhat i do agree with those points above that even just a 14 year old kind of thing but it do able to get its value comparable into those natural minerals that we do have in the market today.
Somewhat it isnt really just that right though on trying out to compare with these natural resources but it is something that cant really be avoided knowing that
people or the market would really be loving on making those kind of comparison.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 07:46:36 PM

We are indeed still in the early stage of the adoption and growth of Bitcoin.  I say that because the people who are into Bitcoin are probably still less than 10% of the global population.  Imagine if Bitcoin gain the trust of 60% of the global population, its price will surely increase by a crazy amount.

This is the beauty of a creation that brings innovation to the table.  People who do not trust banks will surely see Bitcoin as a great alternative.  While those who want to take advantage of the economic growth of Bitcoin will surely hold and do DCA so that in the future they can cash out with a great profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 10:38:30 PM

Competing with gold and diamond? I wouldn't say it this way because, unlike the ones you listed above, Bitcoin is a digital currency and has so many differences from the others. For example, even if these assets aren't fiat, their supply isn't really limited; it may be scarce but not limited. Bitcoin has a fixed 21 million coins supply but the gold, diamond, etc supply is based on natural resources and mining efforts. Even when it comes to decentralization, you'll figure that gold, diamond, etc are often controlled. Bitcoin also gives instant and borderless transactions, but the rest can't relate. With these and many other factors, you can see why Bitcoin was able to come this far in such a short time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 10:49:14 PM

so that's why I will advice all to key into Bitcoin by accumulating it through the DCA method to build a generational wealth for our families.
And yet there are still those people that don't believe on the potential and the power of what Bitcoin can do to the market.

Whether we have some small breakthroughs or pull backs, Bitcoin remains to be one of the best assets globally. Not to speak about the achievement that we've seen from each individuals that are invested on it.

The matter is that it keeps on breaking records and the stability that it has been has been groundbreaking for the past decade.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 11:44:47 PM

Since Bitcoin came into existence in Year 2009 it has overachieve in terms of it value,  and I believe that it will keep on gaining more hight.

As today's price of Bitcoin, we can't compare it to those mentioned above. Gold has $13 trillion marketcap and Bitcoin only had $700 billion marketcap which their gap is far and not good comparison. For me, we can better compare Bitcoin with Silver because their marketcap is close. Silver has a $1trillion marketcap. Maybe it doesn't sound good because we often hear that it is compared to Bitcoin vs gold. Honestly, the only thing advantage about gold is the marketcap but Bitcoin is overall because its value is increasing very fast as well as its marketcap. Bitcoin is still very young and still has many achievements to fulfill.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 11:53:05 PM

I still wouldn’t say Bitcoin has over archived.
I would say, Bitcoin has got just the value meant for it being so limited in quantity to serve the world population. As a limited supply that it is, it’s just got to amass itself a good enough price to spread the value to its least denomination in other to attain its purpose as, not a currency for the very few but, for all the world’s people.

Investors having yo salvage the opportunity in light of the development and continued growth of the currency are doing so with a foresight of what it’s got to be and waiting on the sidelines just wondering when and where to get in would be some means of not doing yourself a lot of good. Maybe you have your eyes in some other commodities and business/investment opportunities but, if you’ve got hopes of using Bitcoin some day, you could as well start building a portfolio right about now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 01:15:29 AM

I still wouldn’t say Bitcoin has over archived.
I would say, Bitcoin has got just the value meant for it being so limited in quantity to serve the world population. As a limited supply that it is, it’s just got to amass itself a good enough price to spread the value to its least denomination in other to attain its purpose as, not a currency for the very few but, for all the world’s people.
It is not true to say Bitcoin achieves anything. It is a tool created by Satoshi Nakamoto to serve human. Human are the ones achieve something from Bitcoin, not Bitcoin achieves anything by and for itself.

Is it true to say gold achieves something from its history? I don't think it is a correct and reasonable statement so I believe the same can be applied for Bitcoin.

Investors having yo salvage the opportunity in light of the development and continued growth of the currency are doing so with a foresight of what it’s got to be and waiting on the sidelines just wondering when and where to get in would be some means of not doing yourself a lot of good. Maybe you have your eyes in some other commodities and business/investment opportunities but, if you’ve got hopes of using Bitcoin some day, you could as well start building a portfolio right about now.
Investors have to know about risk and have proper risk management for their investment, their Bitcoin storage from wallets they choose to use, how they back up their wallets and how they will surely be able to recover their wallets from backups.

Without good knowledge about wallets, backups, recovery and proper risk management, investment can turn to be a nightmare.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 05:40:31 AM

The key is make sure you're only invest amount that you can afford to lose and you will not touch it, many people are really focus to invest all of their money and then after few days or weeks they will ask "should I sell my coins now for urgent needs?".

If you lack of money and live from paycheck to paycheck, it means you need to find a high paying job first.
If it were easy to find a high-paying job, not everyone would have difficulties in life, and people wouldn't have to work hard to find new solutions. We don't need to find a high-paying job, we just need to put in a little extra effort like doing side jobs to increase our income and then plan to invest in bitcoin.

I agree that we should prioritize family life needs over investments, but maybe investing is an opportunity for us to overcome the current situation. Therefore, we must trade off a little instead of always thinking we need stability before investing. Because if we have achieved economic stability, do we still need to invest?

HajiBagi

Activity: 518
Merit: 303

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 06:23:20 AM

There isn't currently a better investment than bitcoin. I don't know about other people, but in my experience, there isn't a better investment that is very portable than bitcoin. You can start investing with as little as you have, so as an investor, you don't have to worry about needing to save up enough money before you start investing. The way things will proceed is that since bitcoin is a model investment and those are natural resources that are well known before our fathers, we won't be here to discuss it or talk about gold or other natural resources with which bitcoin is currently in competition. Bitcoin has become a successful investment.

But there's still something that a lot of us don't get. I have a friend who was introduced to bitcoin, but he changed his mind after learning that it is a long-term investment. Now, he is asking me if it is true that the bitcoin market bull run is now normal. Up until now, we all assume too much that we will expect the gain at that specific time after investing in bitcoin. This is why many people give up when they want to invest in bitcoin.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 06:30:59 AM

Bitcoin is good investment and the best thing is that it is decentralized no one can control. Gold and diamonds will never compete with each other because gold is controlled by the government if the country's economy is disrupted it will have an impact on them. Bitcoin will not be influenced by anything, individuals will invest in bitcoin independently as day by day demand and supply increases. Bitcoin is a more volatile investment that can provide faster returns while gold is relatively stable but has limited growth potential. Gold is widely used as currency in many countries of the world. Nowadays it is considered as an asset for investment bitcoin is more volatile than gold as an investment medium even if gold suffers, Bitcoin will remain in its place.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Kaliandra

Activity: 347
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 07:47:25 AM

Bitcoin has grown fast and high in a short time, and Bitcoin certainly has many benefits for people who adopted it when Bitcoin was still cheap.

I think before investing in BTC, knowledge must be prioritized and only money that is ready to be lost is worth investing in BTC, and I think before investing in BTC we must have a job in the real world, in essence we must have a regular income every month, so that we can invest. We are in BTC for the long term, it's safer and it would be better if we also had savings for emergency funds because I know many people sell their Bitcoin because they don't have emergency funds, such as selling BTC because they need to pay for hospital treatment, and ultimately a long-term investment.in BTC failed due to incorrect implementation of the system and strategy. The DCA system is very good to use to buy BTC, and many people use the DCA system.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 08:56:50 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

If it were easy to find a high-paying job, not everyone would have difficulties in life, and people wouldn't have to work hard to find new solutions. We don't need to find a high-paying job, we just need to put in a little extra effort like doing side jobs to increase our income and then plan to invest in bitcoin.

I agree that we should prioritize family life needs over investments, but maybe investing is an opportunity for us to overcome the current situation. Therefore, we must trade off a little instead of always thinking we need stability before investing. Because if we have achieved economic stability, do we still need to invest?
Everyone certainly wants the work they do to earn a high income to be able to meet their needs so that they don't have difficulty in meeting the needs they need, even those who have high incomes are still looking for additional income if they have free time, if we can invest. Of course we have thought about the future so that we don't have financial problems if we are no longer able to do the job.

I agree with you, we must first be able to meet our family's needs before investing, but after we can meet our family's needs we can invest, because we never know that we will have financial problems in the future.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 10:32:36 AM

Has anyone asked for your advice? I mean, I mostly agree with what you said, but it's kinda funny how you just made a post about how BTC is good and why is it important to buy it. It's like no one knows that on the Bitcoin Forum.
He was just showing his love and interest in BTC and how he achieved things with respect to other commodities and assets that are way older than BTC, but BTC made a great performance. Just to clarify the topic more, the OP could use useful facts or interesting figures, for example, a comparison between gold or BTC, with other assets or securities, or with commodities.

For example, in 2011, the price of gold was a few dollars less than it is now, but in 2011, the price of BTC was not a few dollars less than it is now, and you know that, but maybe many others might not know that. We should be gentle with others and avoid using words that would discourage a newbie from making posts here.
I know this is not something unique or interesting, but it might be for OP and for many other members, and talking about the current market situation, these posts will give some reassurance to your mind that BTC is here and that it will help you achieve things like it did back in the past.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
n00ber

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 01:25:28 PM

Has anyone asked for your advice? I mean, I mostly agree with what you said, but it's kinda funny how you just made a post about how BTC is good and why is it important to buy it. It's like no one knows that on the Bitcoin Forum.
He was just showing his love and interest in BTC and how he achieved things with respect to other commodities and assets that are way older than BTC, but BTC made a great performance. Just to clarify the topic more, the OP could use useful facts or interesting figures, for example, a comparison between gold or BTC, with other assets or securities, or with commodities.

For example, in 2011, the price of gold was a few dollars less than it is now, but in 2011, the price of BTC was not a few dollars less than it is now, and you know that, but maybe many others might not know that. We should be gentle with others and avoid using words that would discourage a newbie from making posts here.
I know this is not something unique or interesting, but it might be for OP and for many other members, and talking about the current market situation, these posts will give some reassurance to your mind that BTC is here and that it will help you achieve things like it did back in the past.
That's right, sometimes some newbies just want to show interest in bitcoin so there will be topics that make us feel bored because almost everyone knows about it. If we don't like what they say, we can ignore it and don't need to be harsh with them because the forum has no rules prohibiting newbies from posting these things.

But I don't see any sense in comparing bitcoin with gold because gold's hype period is over and it has become so big that it's almost saturated. Meanwhile, bitcoin is still just a young asset and has a lot of development potential. And at some point bitcoin will be like gold, its growth will slow down and its profits will get smaller and smaller as it gets bigger and bigger.

Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1044

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 01:35:34 PM

Hehe, the Overachiever tag, sounds like an achievement in the PUBG, OP TBH your post got my attention because of this keyword. The achievements of Bitcoins are not fewer to any Global asset, or digital brand. In the world of fame, Bitcoin is touching new highs every day. So OP is here to achieve financial goals and enjoy the freedom with Bitcoin accumulation This is not new to hear and it has been aforementioned by many members as well.

Still a pin of motivation for OP, may your journey go smoothly, undoubtedly Bitcoin rally is gonna attract such sort of more topics and i won't be bored to know what as new others think about Bitcoin, their expectations, and stories. Becasue all these days in recent I'm sick of these network fee's topics and posts hehe. A bit complicated and boring in nature.

knowngunman

Activity: 602
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 02:05:42 PM

Generational wealth? You know building generational wealth is a long term goal although it's possible with Bitcoin's potential for growth but I think it would be more better when you are DCAing, you should also DCAout a portion of your Bitcoin holdings as the price increases because this can help you to lock in profits and reduce your risk and you can still leave some of your Bitcoin holdings to potentially grow in value over time otherwise, you might not enjoy the fruit of your long term holding.

This is interesting, newbie challenging newbie! You're somehow right, most of this discussion has been discussed long ago but you all are too lazy to search and get answers to your problem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 02:19:54 PM

Bitcoin has grown fast and high in a short time, and Bitcoin certainly has many benefits for people who adopted it when Bitcoin was still cheap.

I think before investing in BTC, knowledge must be prioritized and only money that is ready to be lost is worth investing in BTC, and I think before investing in BTC we must have a job in the real world, in essence we must have a regular income every month, so that we can invest. We are in BTC for the long term, it's safer and it would be better if we also had savings for emergency funds because I know many people sell their Bitcoin because they don't have emergency funds, such as selling BTC because they need to pay for hospital treatment, and ultimately a long-term investment.in BTC failed due to incorrect implementation of the system and strategy. The DCA system is very good to use to buy BTC, and many people use the DCA system.

I think the expression above is correct and BTC is always there for people who look straight ahead, even though we know it is still in the early stages, it is not impossible, maybe there are those who still have difficulty taking a big position. in a market like now where negative news is always the opening menu. sweet, and investors exchange the value of bitcoin. A day later, speculators took advantage of the opportunity to buy at a discount. Yes. DCA is also a good suggestion for accumulation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 02:34:46 PM

Since Bitcoin came into existence in Year 2009 it has overachieve in terms of it value,  and I believe that it will keep on gaining more hight.

Those natural resources i mentioned have been in existence since the history of mankind,  but Bitcoin even as a 14 years old teenager is standing as tall as possible in the market.
When we trade bitcoins we must trade carefully. The money we will trade in Bitcoin is certainly foolish to trade our entire money in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin always requires long-term planning. It turns out that I invested all my money to trade Bitcoin. It turns out that after two and a half months I needed some money and I was forced to sell the coins that I had in my own trade. Then I will unintentionally face losses in Bitcoin trades. So we should all plan for the long term when we invest in Bitcoin. So that we don't have to sell the traded coins in a few days. What I think is all the money you trade bitcoins. Keep some for your needs and trade the rest in Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: