Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and the urban myth of the money of the future  (Read 301 times)
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1043

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 02:18:04 PM

Wait a minute. Bitcoin is not a system of computers and protocols that manage units of the 21 units! Instead, it is a decentralized digital currency that runs on the Blockchain. It works the same way as other currencies except in this case, it isn't controlled by anyone. You mention Bitcoin being a pyramid and simulating bank deposits, well, that's not true; when sending Bitcoin we're not being asked: "What Bank" or "What Country" (questions that even the World Bank asks). What do you even mean by propaganda? I think you even know all of these but for some reason, you don't want to admit the truth.

Haha, buddy seems like having some kind of personal issue with Bitcoin and Satoshi seems like Satoshi someday date his GF  Grin Grin. Hehe his GF dumped him because he was not accumulating Bitcoin it can be a second reason.

Hmm, I know its not relevant at all, just trying to portray how far OP is gone on the road of noway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 02:35:13 PM

You treat Bitcoin as a person or God, and then get insulted when someone criticizes your behavior with regards to it. Let's me repeat. Bitcoin is a network of computers that manage the units of the number 21 million. Nothing related to economy exists in this. The network just simulates bank deposits (which represent debt - an actual economic resource) and in that way attracts users. The whole thing is a digital version of the Monopoly game. The only difference being, of course, that the properties traded for simulated money are real - which makes Bitcoin a pyramid scheme.

you keep forgetting the economics or real costs involved.. learn about PoW.. then look at the crapcoins and dumb tokens that have no PoW and go harrass them. but atleast understand economics first

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
AprilioMP

Activity: 392
Merit: 367

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 04:41:13 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4), bestcoins1 (1)

You treat Bitcoin as a person or God, and then get insulted when someone criticizes your behavior with regards to it. Let's me repeat. Bitcoin is a network of computers that manage the units of the number 21 million. Nothing related to economy exists in this. The network just simulates bank deposits (which represent debt - an actual economic resource) and in that way attracts users. The whole thing is a digital version of the Monopoly game. The only difference being, of course, that the properties traded for simulated money are real - which makes Bitcoin a pyramid scheme.

You want to show people the knowledge you have about economics by trying hard to convince people that Bitcoin is not an asset that has value.
Bitcoin is not a game of monopoly, bro, because Bitcoin as a digital asset is not controlled or regulated by any party who wants to dominate the market. People view Bitcoin as an asset that has value as they try to own as many Bitcoin as they want from the number of Bitcoin.

Where does Bitcoin's value come from? Read this Bitcoin FAQ
Also read other material from the wide range of references that can be accessed.

Why won't you be believed when you try to convince people of the knowledge you have? because of your history of being dishonest with yourself.
Bad habits can be changed, but those inherited from childhood cannot be.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 10:10:36 PM

-snip-
Let's me educate you a bit. Bitcoin is a system of computers and protocols that manage units of the number 21 million. There's no value, or money in this. The whole thing is just a way to record the participation in an investment pyramid and simulate bank deposits. Your propaganda for attracting contributors to this scheme is just cringe and no one falls for it anymore.

You should educate yourself again before educating others. What you said is full of nonsense and even some parts were generated by AI. What you say is nothing more than your personal assumption without any strong basis for it. If you say that Bitcon is ordinary digital money without any economy in it, then you are very wrong and what you write has no meaning whatsoever. Instead of whining like the 13 year olds on this forum saying that Bitcoin is nothing, you better wash your feet and go back to sleep.
I honestly don’t believe you’ll ever say otherwise. You know why? Because you’re not even speaking from a place of ignorance; you know very well what you’re saying and you equally know it’s a lie but for some reason, you’ll rather listen to the lie than tell yourself the truth you need to hear. Bitcoin may not be a person or God, but it’s equally not the crap you’re lying that it is. Answer my question, is there a vault where these Bitcoins are stored? Because if it’s simulating bank, there should be a vault to back it up. Do you have evidence for what you portray as the truth or your mind is actually spinning random thoughts?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 03:50:35 AM

you keep forgetting the economics or real costs involved.. learn about PoW.. then look at the crapcoins and dumb tokens that have no PoW and go harrass them. but atleast understand economics first

I think he also knows and understands this. we don't need a lot of rhetoric about BTC, wisely it is better for us to think about how we will continue to accumulate it so that it becomes something of real value for us in the future and what we need to know is that Bitcoin operates independently and is not a direct replacement for the functions carried out by central banks, for example in issuing money, monetary policy or others.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 04:28:53 AM

lol another wall of text by a brand new forum user claiming that Bitcoin's revolutionary features are not real and it's all a scam. I swear I see a new one of these every time I check this site hahaha. both funny and sad for the OP.
JamesNZ (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 05:40:16 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2023, 06:10:35 AM by JamesNZ

Let's me educate you a bit. Bitcoin is a system of computers and protocols that manage units of the number 21 million. There's no value, or money in this. The whole thing is just a way to record the participation in an investment pyramid and simulate bank deposits. Your propaganda for attracting contributors to this scheme is just cringe and no one falls for it anymore.
Bitcoin does not require people to invest and people who have invested in Bitcoin quite enjoy their investment. If you are not happy with Bitcoin, for us it is not a problem at all because many other people around the world are interested in Bitcoin, including people with big positions in real life. So, OP doesn't need to educate other people because what needs to be educated is yourself because I see you are experiencing unhealthy thoughts.
The whole point is that it does require people to invest. If new investors stop buying bitcoin units from current holders - game over. They have nothing. You all know this is true, but you keep denying reality because it is to painful for you to admit that you invested in a pyramid scheme and because you need new buyers to dump them worthless pyramid units. That's why you created the whole religion from a mere protocol that manages units of the number 21 million and a network of computers that stores the units.

Bitcoin does not require people to invest and people who have invested in Bitcoin quite enjoy their investment. If you are not happy with Bitcoin, for us it is not a problem at all because many other people around the world are interested in Bitcoin, including people with big positions in real life. So, OP doesn't need to educate other people because what needs to be educated is yourself because I see you are experiencing unhealthy thoughts.

Bitcoin does not force anyone to use it as an investment but its a people's own decision therefore if someone does not find bitcoin as a better source of earning then he should leave this asset because there is no one who will force another to must buy bitcoin. If someone does not accept bitcoin then it does not mean that bitcoin will reduces in price because there are lots of others individuals who already have bought bitcoin in large number. I think no one will be here who bought bitcoin and never find profit from it but actually it is those individuals who have no patience and without knowledge they are buying and selling bitcoin therefore they put all blame on bitcoin and spread wrong information about bitcoin.
Just say it: "we are all here for profit. Our ultimate goal is to dump bitcoins on someone else because we known that Satoshi Nakamoto won't redeem them and because we know we cannot do a damn think with them."
You see? It's simple.

Stop with this nonsense of treating Bitcoin like a person or God.

Ten years ago, so-called 'cryptocurrencies' appeared on the market.
<snip>

Six years ago, you were spouting the same nonsense under the now-banned fxsurfer account. Since then, you've been on a marathon of creating countless accounts – Snowshow, Antikvark, Antithesis, niwrad – all to cover your tracks. Yet, despite the effort, your ignorance remains impressively intact. Time to break the cycle, maybe?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239552.0

Relevant thread: Ban evasion (account fxsurfer)

So, you're stalking forum users critical of bitcoin and then accuse them of being some banned dude. Hilarious.

I'm not stalking forum users, especially not someone like you. Why on earth would I bother? You keep coming back to this forum of your own free will. Unless, of course, someone's got you on puppet strings. I wouldn't know that.

I'm just laying out the facts relevant to the discussions. If you're so keen on pretending to be someone else and hiding behind a constant trolling spree with new accounts, well, buddy, that's your mess to sort out, not mine.

You are now doubling down on your stalking agenda. No one cares about your theories on forum users. If you have nothing to say about the topic at hand just move on.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1861

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 06:13:47 AM

Finally, crypto units cannot be drunk, eaten, built into products, worn as jewelry, viewed as a picture or movie, or listened to as music. In short, they do not have an intrinsic value that creates a certain amount of benefit through the fulfillment of human needs, for this benefit to serve as a reference for the value of these units.

Is it possible to drink or eat fiat, or incorporate it into products, or wear it as jewelry, or watch it as a picture or movie, or listen to it as music???!!! Please stop this nonsense. Huh

The same stupid argument you present as evidence against Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is the same as evidence against Fiat and banks. What is the real value of Fiat? They are just worn out pieces of worthless paper.

What's also worse is that you talk about debt bonds for banks as if they are the greatest invention in human history. These bonds are just stealing people's money in a legitimate way.

pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 06:42:09 AM

I was almost surei had seen this similar discussion brought up by a troll at some point in the past but couldn't remember where exactly.
The only good takeaway from the constant trolling is that he now and again presents the opportunity for newer members who may be having the wrong perception.

But on a second thought, there should not be members here who are this misinformed about how Bitcoin works or how money works to think in the same way the OP does and possibly share their arguments.
That's not a problem in my opinion, if they share the same stupid sentiment then they are going to not be in this forum for long because no one will agree with them and they will always be slammed by other users that will inform them of what's right and some might even give them the facts straight up. Of course there shouldn't be any members that are like this but what can we do? It's not like we're allowed to remove those of differing opinion to us right? The only way that we can deal with this kind of situation is for us to either ignore them or challenge them on their opinions and see if they're able to hold their ground and try to prove that they're the right one.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JamesNZ (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 07:53:23 AM

Finally, crypto units cannot be drunk, eaten, built into products, worn as jewelry, viewed as a picture or movie, or listened to as music. In short, they do not have an intrinsic value that creates a certain amount of benefit through the fulfillment of human needs, for this benefit to serve as a reference for the value of these units.

Is it possible to drink or eat fiat, or incorporate it into products, or wear it as jewelry, or watch it as a picture or movie, or listen to it as music???!!! Please stop this nonsense. Huh

The same stupid argument you present as evidence against Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is the same as evidence against Fiat and banks. What is the real value of Fiat? They are just worn out pieces of worthless paper.

What's also worse is that you talk about debt bonds for banks as if they are the greatest invention in human history. These bonds are just stealing people's money in a legitimate way.
You don't get it. None of the units - such as the ones written on banknotes, bank deposits, casino chips, or gift cards,... are eatable, drinkable, wearable, etc. But their issuers redeem them. The first two for reducing or settling debt owed to the banks - because banks issue these units as loans and purchases of government bonds. The second ones for cash. And the third ones are redeemable for goods or services. On the other hand, Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't redeem bitcoin units. He issues them via his protocol, but never redeems. That's why everyone needs another sucker, they need new investors to dump the units on them. That's the whole point of this pyramid scheme.
FatFork
Legendary

Merit: 2588

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 08:12:48 AM
Merited by yhiaali3 (1)

You make an excellent point.  Fiat currencies like the dollar or euro are also built on shared belief systems when you get down to it.  Their value comes from the trust and agreement people have that these pieces of paper or chunks of metal are worth something.  With Bitcoin, it's a similar story - even though you can't physically hold a bitcoin, people believe it has value and usefulness as a digital currency. 

I mean, gold is always cited as having intrinsic value but at the end of the day it's just a shiny rock and  its value comes from perceived scarcity and societies placing worth on it.  Cryptocurrencies might seem intangible, but they have features like decentralization, security features, and innovative technology backing them up.  So in some ways thats where their value comes from - the functions they can serve in our increasingly digital world.

Whether it's old-school fiat or new modern cryptocurrency, it's often more about perception than physicality.  As long as people trust in the worth of a currency and agree to use it, that creates value.  The intrinsic value label gets thrown around a lot, but when you peel back the layers all currencies rely on social consensus to function.  Crypto simply represents a new form of agreement in the internet age.

You are now doubling down on your stalking agenda. No one cares about your theories on forum users. If you have nothing to say about the topic at hand just move on.

My stalking agenda? Do you have any evidence of that? As far as I'm aware, that was my first comment in this thread, and before that, we had some back-and-forth in your other topic. You can hardly call that stalking.

The point is, we've talked about this before on the forum, and your arguments? Debunked every single time.  I get that you feel strongly about this, but if you can't bring something fresh and actually convincing to the table, spare us the theatrics of creating new accounts and rehashing the same old script.  Your same old claims from 6 years ago are still as baseless as they are now, and guess what? Things didn't exactly play out in your favor - if anything bitcoin's value has skyrocketed.  So clearly you missed the mark there. 

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JamesNZ (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 08:23:35 AM

My stalking agenda? Do you have any evidence of that? As far as I'm aware, that was my first comment in this thread, and before that, we had some back-and-forth in your other topic. You can hardly call that stalking.

The point is, we've talked about this before on the forum, and your arguments? Debunked every single time.  I get that you feel strongly about this, but if you can't bring something fresh and actually convincing to the table, spare us the theatrics of creating new accounts and rehashing the same old script.  Your same old claims from 6 years ago are still as baseless as they are now, and guess what? Things didn't exactly play out in your favor - if anything bitcoin's value has skyrocketed.  So clearly you missed the mark there. 

You have a stalking agenda on that dude - fxsurfer or whatever, and you came here to accuse me that I am that dude. Basically, you're trolling this thread with your personal fantasies.

As for the arguments. You haven't even address them in my previous thread. All you did is talk nonsense about aesthetics of invisible things.
FatFork
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 09:47:45 AM

You don't get it. None of the units - such as the ones written on banknotes, bank deposits, casino chips, or gift cards,... are eatable, drinkable, wearable, etc. But their issuers redeem them. <cut>

Their issuers redeem them... until they don't! What Was the Zimbabwe Dollar?
Can you find me just one teeny-tiny instance in the whole, albeit relatively short history of Bitcoin when it wasn't redeemable? But according to your narrow-minded definition, the Zimbabwe Dollar is money, while Bitcoin is not? Give me a break!

You have a stalking agenda on that dude - fxsurfer or whatever, and you came here to accuse me that I am that dude. Basically, you're trolling this thread with your personal fantasies.

Cut it out with the nonsense! That "dude" (you) got the boot back in 2019. How can I stalk on someone who's been kicked from a forum?

As for the arguments. You haven't even address them in my previous thread. All you did is talk nonsense about aesthetics of invisible things.

What arguments? That invisible things cannot serve an aesthetic purpose? That's not a valid argument; it's just a reflection of your ignorance about things in the real world.

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JamesNZ (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 10:09:47 AM

You don't get it. None of the units - such as the ones written on banknotes, bank deposits, casino chips, or gift cards,... are eatable, drinkable, wearable, etc. But their issuers redeem them. <cut>

Their issuers redeem them... until they don't! What Was the Zimbabwe Dollar?
Can you find me just one teeny-tiny instance in the whole, albeit relatively short history of Bitcoin when it wasn't redeemable? But according to your narrow-minded definition, the Zimbabwe Dollar is money, while Bitcoin is not? Give me a break!

Cut it out with the nonsense! That "dude" (you) got the boot back in 2019. How can I stalk on someone who's been kicked from a forum?

What arguments? That invisible things cannot serve an aesthetic purpose? That's not a valid argument; it's just a reflection of your ignorance about things in the real world.

What would happen if it turns out that I really have all those profiles, from fxsurfer to this one? How would that change the fact that Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme? That its units are not redeemable by Satoshi Nakamoto and thus, must be dumped on new suckers - investors. Which is the ultimate goal of every holder - to dump their bitcoins. You see now how dumb your stalking agenda and your nonsense about aesthetics is? You're obsessed with forum users and engage in nonsensical ideas because it is hard for you to admit that you are just a sucker at the bottom of an investment pyramid. Hilarious.
FatFork
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 11:38:33 AM

What would happen if it turns out that I really have all those profiles, from fxsurfer to this one? <snip>

As I already mentioned, the point is that you've brought these claims in the past and folks have disputed them all and here you are raising them again.  I'm sure you feel strongly about your perspective.  But gotta be real - it's been 6 years.  Things didnt go the way you predicted back then.  So what's the point of making new accounts every few months to rehash it all?

What exactly are you hoping to accomplish at this stage? Im listening if you've got new insights or ideas to share.  But if it's more of the same I'm not sure what good it does at this point.  The world has kept on turning these last 6 years.  Time to catch up!

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:43:13 AM

The whole point is that it does require people to invest. If new investors stop buying bitcoin units from current holders - game over. They have nothing. You all know this is true, but you keep denying reality because it is to painful for you to admit that you invested in a pyramid scheme and because you need new buyers to dump them worthless pyramid units. That's why you created the whole religion from a mere protocol that manages units of the number 21 million and a network of computers that stores the units.
Bitcoin was designed to make it easier for people to transact freely without the involvement of third parties, not requiring people to invest.
If you think I'm evading or denying that's your freedom(.).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JamesNZ (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 02:10:11 PM

What would happen if it turns out that I really have all those profiles, from fxsurfer to this one? <snip>

As I already mentioned, the point is that you've brought these claims in the past and folks have disputed them all and here you are raising them again.  I'm sure you feel strongly about your perspective.  But gotta be real - it's been 6 years.  Things didnt go the way you predicted back then.  So what's the point of making new accounts every few months to rehash it all?

What exactly are you hoping to accomplish at this stage? Im listening if you've got new insights or ideas to share.  But if it's more of the same I'm not sure what good it does at this point.  The world has kept on turning these last 6 years.  Time to catch up!

You see how you are constantly obsessed with your stalking agenda and ignore the actual facts presented in OP? Other responders use different approach to ignore them. Your approach is ad hominem.

In the first thread I talked about the difference between real and speculative demand. In the second about a purpose whose fulfilment serves as a pivot to evaluating the worth of money. And here I am talking about the value reference, which in the case of units, is redeemability at the issuer.

Literally no one, in none of the threads, even addressed the facts that Bitcoin lacks real demand, that it lacks pivot for evaluation, and that Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't redeem it. And now you're saying that the responders refuted everything? Hahaha. What a joke you are. Just admitt to yourself that you're a sucker at the bottom of an investment pyramid and get a life instead of stalking people that are telling the truth.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 09:54:39 AM

As we can see, the story of cryptocurrencies is actually the story of an innovative technology for recording participation in good old pyramid schemes. This technology is significant because it kicked out fraudsters like Charles Ponzi or Bernie Madoff from such schemes. Consequently, all profits remain in the pockets of the participants themselves. However, blockchain technology does not manage any digital money. That money is only simulated with protocols, just like paper money is simulated with the game of Monopoly. So the whole story about the money of the future is just an urban myth and a bait for attracting contributors to modern-day pyramid schemes.

How exactly is that proof that crypto currencies are a pyramid scheme? Every time a new investor starts buying and selling bitcoins he is going to make a profit that he can take out of the crypto market. There is no requirement for you to reinvest your profits. There are even people selling a house or apartment for crypto currencies and you could completely disinvest from cryptos. Also many of the initial bitcoin investors still hold large amounts of coins, if it really was a pyramid scheme they would have sold everything near the last ATH above 60,000 USD. The bitcoin market became way too big with too many different type of investors for it to be controlled by a few people at the top. We all can decide for ourselves what a Bitcoin is worth to us and if we are willing to sell our coins at the current market price. It's not like we are looking for the next sucker to take the coins if our hand.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 11:15:30 AM

Bitcoin does not force anyone to use it as an investment but its a people's own decision therefore if someone does not find bitcoin as a better source of earning then he should leave this asset because there is no one who will force another to must buy bitcoin.

Bitcoin was made so that we could send money digitally without using any third party intermediaries it is because of bitcoins nature that it has become a valuable investment and so people started investing on it and in the process more and more people have found bitcoins potential and started investing as well Bitcoin was not made primarily for investment it has other purposes as well aside just for earning you can store your money, send/receive money and many more

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 04:51:05 PM

Bitcoin was made so that we could send money digitally without using any third party intermediaries it is because of bitcoins nature that it has become a valuable investment and so people started investing on it and in the process more and more people have found bitcoins potential and started investing as well Bitcoin was not made primarily for investment it has other purposes as well aside just for earning you can store your money, send/receive money and many more

After origination of bitcoin the life of most of the people are becoming easy because those who have less income are now earning valuable sum of money but not immediately but they wait for years and now they are reaping their fruits. People are sending money to one another in the form of bitcoin and this mechanism of sending money is quicker than any other mechanism.

People are also holding their bitcoin for years that's why they believe that one day price will plunge and surely good time is near. Bitcoin was previously originated as a currency but now as compared to payment People are often using bitcoin for investment because inflation is on peak and everyone wants to earn a good amount to continue their life journey easy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀