Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: investing a money  (Read 1320 times)
Tahid12

Activity: 410
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 11:32:23 PM

These Options A, B, C doesn't matter at all. You should divide your money base on percentage whatever the budget is.... I think 60-70% money should be spend for good altcoins. I can list ether, bnb, matic, solana, fantom, and some others altcoins in this list. And then rest of Budget can invested in altcoins what comes in top200 rank. Arbitrum, cake, sui, axs. as well as shiha & doge with 5% money. Cause they will pump 10-12x. So should take a little risk for play the game. This is my Stategy. You can Build your base on your priorities

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:55:19 PM

Buying a time-tested cryptocurrency has a much greater chance of success than investing in an unknown new token. Bitcoin should be a key component of your portfolio and some of the top altcoins like ETH ,BNB. and remember Join communities, study trends, and monitor market dynamics.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 06:27:15 PM

Buying a time-tested cryptocurrency has a much greater chance of success than investing in an unknown new token. Bitcoin should be a key component of your portfolio and some of the top altcoins like ETH ,BNB. and remember Join communities, study trends, and monitor market dynamics.

People often avoid top coins like Bitcoin and ethereum and invest in new coins because they cannot wait and Bitcoin as well as ethereum requires time to elevate in price. They choose new unknown coins just for getting huge returns but they don't know that their false step and false selection will drop their money and then they will take a loan to recover their money.

Studying the market can help you in the selection of coins and if you are holding trendy coins for a short time then it can give you huge profit but for it you have to just sell your coins after a single hype because further wait can be full of risk. Ethereum, BNB and Bitcoin are all super good investment sources but if you keep longer and don't decide to sell during bear season.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 06:59:32 PM

Let's assume we have a) $5000 b) $10000 c) $15000 to invest, what do you suggest?
It would be risky to invest on altcoin you barely know since you didn't specify the crypto you want to invest on.Since your seeking for financial assistance on the capital you would want to start on your crypto investment portfolio I will say go for $5000 incase the project is a ponzi scheme.I would advise you to invest on BTC, Ethereum that offers huge profit return for a long period of time.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:18:51 PM

I will use 40 percent to invest in altcoins and use 60 percent to invest in Bitcoin and the 40 percent will be dividend into two so that I will use it to invest in two altcoins that I like most and not to all these new memecoins or shitcoins. It will not make sense if I use all the $15,000 to invest in Bitcoin or all in altcoins and it is good to split the investment so that the bull run comes foe the tow you can make cool profit.
But that is risky because altcoins bull market is not always encouraging investors because it doesn't last and it has no bull on it own but it follow the bull run of Bitcoin and it bull is very slow as snail.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: