Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: investing a money  (Read 1320 times)
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 116

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 02:08:46 AM

If you are still confused by the various nests that come in so much, you can filter it and research it, but I have concluded that Bitcoin and the top 10 altcoins that I think agree if you want to take the step to invest, because it is no doubt from any point of view. and the most important advice is to avoid investing in new projects that copy current trends
Agree with this. As beginners, it is not recommended to invest in new projects. Never mind new projects, various altcoins are actually high risk, especially since there are so many altcoins that it will definitely make it difficult for beginners to identify them. So usually the top ten is the main choice for them to invest in. In fact, this also does not fully guarantee safety. Just like what happened to Binance, it may have an effect on the price of BNB or not. However, it could be said that the risk of investing in altcoins is much higher than Bitcoin. especially when it comes to new altcoins which only show hype. better avoid it. It would be much better to just focus on BTC actually
Indeed, for beginners, it would be better to invest in the safest coins. Bitcoin could be an option, it just requires resilience to hold on so you don't panic in investing. Therefore, good luck until the goal is achieved. On the other hand, don't be greedy in taking profits. I'm sure even beginners will find it easier to do. On the other hand, choosing altcoins will also increase the risk. Therefore, we must know our main goal of investing

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 03:17:19 AM

Quote from: ripemdhash
Let's assume we have a) $5000 b) $10000 c) $15000 to invest, what do you suggest?

I will invest the money in two altcoins that will give me massive income when the price increase higher in the market, because $5000 is a big capital that can help me to go a long way to increase wealth in the future. Ethereum and Solana are potential altcoins you can take a good step to invest this money in this season and have a good confident to achieve a good income that will make you not to miss any bearish season again, because many holders use bearish season to buy and hold for bullish season to come. It will be favourable if you can apply long holding in your investment, because the years you hold your coins will determine the huge of income you will achieve when the price hit higher in the market.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 04:37:49 AM

Let's assume we have a) $5000 b) $10000 c) $15000 to invest, what do you suggest?
Your capital does not really make a difference, what matters is that the assets in which you choose to invest are good projects that can withstand all kind of market conditions without collapsing out of nowhere, while at the same time you are able to hold your coins once you invest in them.

And by far the best option to do this is bitcoin, as even if there are coins out there which could outperform it, the risk that you will be taking will be very high, and at least at the beginning of your career as an investor your best option is to minimize that risk as much as you can.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Supianto

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 05:28:09 AM

Well, the first two options would go directly in Bitcoin. With the last one most likely I'd buy 2 ETH, and the rest would be put in Bitcoin. I still think that it's worth investing in it.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 05:29:15 AM

If you want to share the capital as you said above, I assume that all $30,0000 of assets are yours, then you divide it between three coins, at least if you look at the results, it might not be much different if you buy for BTC because my assumption is that all coins other than BTC are dominant, waiting for BTC to rise. . So just make the most objective decision.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 223

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 07:10:13 AM

Well, the first two options would go directly in Bitcoin. With the last one most likely I'd buy 2 ETH, and the rest would be put in Bitcoin. I still think that it's worth investing in it.

I love your response, finding a newbie who knows what's good for him is hard, I must confess that your decision is one of the best I have seen so far, Bitcoin at this point in time would be experiencing the halving next year and making such investment into bitcoin now will at least guarantee us a worthy profit. However $15,000 for bitcoin investment this period is a very good decision. And anyone making such investment would be proud of his portfolio by the end of next year.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 08:22:40 AM

If you want a safe investment, then I advise you to invest in Bitcoin, because in my opinion only investing in Bitcoin is very worthy of being a long-term investment and of course safer than investing in altcoin, that's why if I want to invest in cryptocurrency for the long term and safely, then I would definitely choose to invest in Bitcoin, but of course investing in Bitcoin definitely has smaller profits than investing in altcoin.
No way there is such thing as " safe investment " but all of them must have a risk, whether small, medium, or big. As this was the only way for you to earn a profit on them, but that is if you are also lucky, or/and skillful. Many consider Bitcoin to be less risky but that is if they already grasp it. If not, then it can also be very risky, as the coin is highly volatile. Between altcoins and Bitcoin, I think it was altcoin (the most established one) is the ones that is much safer, since they are less volatile.

In terms of profitability, you're wrong mate. Bitcoin is actually more profitable. It doesn't matter if we are comparing it to the old or new altcoins.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 08:35:06 AM

Ok, let's assume that you already have the knowledge because obviously, if you don't know anything about investing yet, and you only have the money, there's a chance that you might pay to join for some seminars, but most of what you need are basically free already. Just have the initiative to do research.

a) $5000
Cryptocurrency, Stock Market, Bonds.
b) $10000
c) $15000 to invest
Cryptocurrency, Stock Market, Bond Market, Real Estate

I don't want to put that amount of money into a single asset class. Diversification doesn't mean, investing in different altcoins or different cryptocurrencies. For me, diversification means investing in different asset classes. I just don't know why most of the users here only put their money into cryptocurrencies where in fact, there are other assets out there which is also good to invest your money with. Learn to diversify, and when I mean diversify, I mean don't invest in cryptocurrencies only. I also don't recommend investing in a business unless you are ready to lose your money on your first try.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 09:25:51 AM

My advice to you as a new investor is don't invest all your capital at once, decide on a percentage to start the investment with, then see how it goes, before deciding again if you're comfortable to put in more capital. Secondly you have to consider the crypto coin to invest in, I'll advice for you to start your journey with bitcoin, and if you want multiple investment in cryptocurrency, then the first choice in altcoins should be ethereum. These are the first and second choice in terms of reliable and long lasting cryptos, unlike some new altcoins that can give you more profit on a short term, but they might not last in the market, most dies with investors capital.

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 09:46:41 AM

I'm going straight to you mate,  you have to choose Bitcoin and ETH, nothing else if you want a secure (at least) investment.
Just consider the thing that many Bitcoin investors, well, they are not millionaires already but have to say that makes their life even better.

I am sure that you have heard about meme coins already. Indeed, some people make a decent profit from them just think about the huge risk you may take from investing in them as they are prone to a scam. Better choose the projects that are well established, certainly, it gives you profit.

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 09:49:27 AM

My advice is to study market conditions if you want to invest here.
Then you can make a small investment.
little by little understanding all types of platforms and altcoins, makes it easier for you to put your money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 225

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 09:50:01 AM

first of all i would like to advise the op that, it's not wise always wise to seek financial advise from any random person on the internet, and also note that not all financial advise are worth taking into consideration or practicing. as some of them might end up leading you to an early grave or regrets. but if i where to make sure financial decision, i would use all the money for investment to buy bitcoin because, the halving event is just by the corner and it is know to act as a catalyst for bull run or aggressive increase in the price of bitcoin, so buying now before the halving is the best idea i can think of. beside based on history now is the best time to start a beautiful bitcoin portfolio, and since we are very close to the halving i would also suggest you use lupm sum strategy to accumulate rather than using DCA for now.
I think as a beginner you need advice. Just like we advice ourselves here in the forum, it is enough for someone who want to learn, to choose the right investment plan. Although it is always tough in the beginning but as time goes on, you will become the greatest teacher of yourself. What you only need is financial guidian but not a force or a do or die affair. So no knowledge is Lost. whatever people advices you is for you to summarize all and come into conclusion of the positive action. Maybe bitcoin investment afteral.

Makus

Merit: 223

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 10:35:44 AM

I think as a beginner you need advice. Just like we advice ourselves here in the forum,

Don't get me wrong, it seems you're missing my point. What i was telling the op is, its not always wise to seek financial advise from random persons, I didn't say its forbidden or the op shouldn't ask for financial advise. What I mean is, the op should be careful because no one would be held responsible for advise they gave him, beside the forum is kind of anonymous when it comes to privacy. So how would someone trace or try to know the actual user behind an account here in this forum. Just as you stated earlier, it good to learn from other especially those with thesame goals to achieve, but let's be careful with what we take in as advise.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1210

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:09:48 AM

If that's everything you've got in any of the options listed, I suggest you take out 10% for your upkeep and then invest 80% of the 100% that's set aside into Bitcoin. Let the remaining percent be ployed into altcoins, and that's if you want to have your investment in cryptos. Otherwise, there are various offline businesses one can get into with that kind of cash besides other online businesses too.

Bitcoin remains the safest crypto investment, especially around this period now with its halving in sight. It's a bullish momentum for Bitcoin, going forward.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:19:20 AM

The amount doesn’t matter at all. Whether you have 15$ or 15000$, you need to diversify your investments. In this manner you can be saved from huge losses if it occurs anytime. I won’t advise you to invest in these specific coins, rather I will tell you which coins are safe to invest. Invest in the coins which have good marketcap and popularity, this might not give you huge profits in shorter period of time, but it’s marketcap can help you to make small profits and sometimes no less. If you ask me then ETH, LTC and BNB are currently the best alts to invest.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
God bless u

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:21:04 AM

No matter it is option a(5000$) b(10k$) or C(15k$) , you should have a proper strategy to invest. Increase of fund will only put effect on your Profit or loss. Crypto Market is volatile and there is no guarantee of profit.. When you have fund and want to take invest in crypto for profit then you should choose coins wisely where risk is low..I will suggest 50% in the stable coin for buying in dips and following coins for 50%

BTC: 15%
ETH, BNB and SOL: 15%
Arb, OP, AI coins: 15%
Doge and Meme coins: 5%

Essential10

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 04:13:03 PM

If it is your extra money then you can expect potential profit by using it for investment purposes. If you are new to the crypto world, you may not need to invest too quickly, but you can take some time. I think there are many types of alt coins in the market after Bitcoin which can be the best medium of investment like ETH ,SOL ,ADA , XRP ,BNB ,DOGE. I don't want you to invest in this altcoin. These are the best alt coins in the market, you can take the ideas from here and invest in them if you feel good, but keep in mind that altcoins are always risky. If your risk appetite is high, then you can start your journey with Bitcoin as a medium of investment.

Lamkuthang

Activity: 279
Merit: 34

The multiple Crypto solution

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 04:31:35 PM

My advice is to study market conditions if you want to invest here.
Then you can make a small investment.
little by little understanding all types of platforms and altcoins, makes it easier for you to put your money.

or OP save everything and wait if the next crash occurs. If true, it will be very pleasant because you will get back the price you think is most appropriate. If you don't use the normal method, installments little by little, especially coins that provide high potential returns, whether BTC, ETH or BNB, are also good now.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
vs2014

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 05:02:12 PM

You need to solidify your real life earning base first then you can invest in crypto with more money if you want. Crypto will not give you guaranteed profit so investing here is risky so chances of losing money are high here. If you invest all your money in crypto, it will be difficult to manage your life in the future. Everyone here will encourage you from their own consciousness but in my opinion you should start with small amount of money and practice crypto well.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 05:03:59 PM

of the three choices, I use 2 methods. If the money is cold money, I choose option C because instead of having the money just sit in the bank, it's better for me to invest in the second method. If the money is the rest of my money, maybe I will choose option B because it's the rest of the money. I will use this for survival or to develop my business but of my two methods there is no option A because I am aware that there are no people in this world who are rich but don't invest because I am sure that investment will give you something in the future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: