Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Introduction  (Read 115 times)
CharlieSummers (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 10:26:32 AM

Hey everyone! I'm Charlie a newbie in this community hoping to share some insights and gain more knowledge about crypto. I didn't see a newbie thread so might as well start one?  Wink Let me know if there is a thread already. Anyway, I'm looking forward to know everyone. Have a great day ya'll! Cheesy
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CRAIC

Activity: 64
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 10:34:25 AM

Hey everyone! I'm Charlie a newbie in this community hoping to share some insights and gain more knowledge about crypto. I didn't see a newbie thread so might as well start one?  Wink Let me know if there is a thread already. Anyway, I'm looking forward to know everyone. Have a great day ya'll! Cheesy
Nice to meet you Charlie
welcome to the forum

I love bitcoin. Do you love bicoin?
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 12:04:57 PM

what kind of knowledge are you looking bide away? or this thread is just a presentation of
 yourself because you only ask about crypto but no specification on what aspect and what area, are you planning to be
 trader? or Holder? or just wanted to learn everything like Mining?

..HODLING

..TRADING

..MINING

or just wanted to get freebies or bounty and airdrop ?

Ricardo11

Activity: 378
Merit: 43

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 01:15:00 PM

Welcome to our BitcoinTalk forum.  You are a newbie so it is our duty to help you. What kind of thread are you looking for?  If you can tell us this clearly, we will definitely help you. So please clearly state what kind of thread you are looking for.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 01:27:28 PM

Well, there is a dedicated section available for newbies Beginners & Help where you can see tons of similar threads from fellow newbies and also guides and insights from the former forum members. You can checkout the board too and maybe you will find something there to learn.

Or the intention of this thread is just to introduce yourself as a newbie?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 12:56:08 AM

Just go to the link provided to you by jrrsparkles. That's where most of the newbies posts their introductory threads. But there's no need for you to do that if you're already here or you can move this thread to that section.

For you to be able to do that, look down at the bottom of this page and on the left side, you'll find the move topic and bingo. That's how you can move this thread to that section.

Take a look at the pinned threads there as well. And keep asking questions to this thread if you have some on your mind.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Brijuek Bukah Boh

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:17:01 AM

hello charlie, welcome to this btt forum. I'm also a newbie here, usually if you want to find a particular topic about crypto use the search bar at the top right.
CharlieSummers (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 10:36:29 AM

what kind of knowledge are you looking bide away? or this thread is just a presentation of
 yourself because you only ask about crypto but no specification on what aspect and what area, are you planning to be
 trader? or Holder? or just wanted to learn everything like Mining?

..HODLING

..TRADING

..MINING

or just wanted to get freebies or bounty and airdrop ?

I am currently hodling Sol, Binance, and BTC and I am looking for other ways in which I could double them. I am also interested in Mining but I am not sure how to start. Do you have some tips about mining for beginners? I am starting to take interest on altcoins as well but I need to read more about it, if you know any reliable sites or anything to read about altcoins please do share the link.  Cheesy
Google Boy

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 03:20:19 PM

I'm a new member of this BitcoinTalk forum and I'm a newbie so I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me learn the basics of BitcoinTalk.
TomEdom

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 05:30:10 PM

hello everyone  Cool
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 08:51:13 AM

Hello charlie  , welcome to the community and welcome to crypto risking ,  there are couple of Newbie thread running but yeah better to put your questions here in your thread to ask directly all things you wanted to know ,
but better to be active so you can read and answer every one here in your own thread.
I'm a new member of this BitcoinTalk forum and I'm a newbie so I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me learn the basics of BitcoinTalk.
Bitcointalk? you wanted to learn about bitcointalk ? or bitcoin itself? here is the link to where you can deeply understand bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 so dig it and find every details that you need to understand.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: