Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insurance is important  (Read 2316 times)
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 07:47:42 AM

If insurance is considered important it is important but if insurance is not considered important then it is nothing and there is no need for insurance. Insurance is not as safe as banks. If one has a lot to think about in one's life and if one has a lot of plans for the future then a deposit account can be made in a good quality bank which can be withdrawn by a user only when required. 

Earlier in our country to be a biker I had to have bike insurance but now the government has done away with bike insurance that means now a biker doesn't need to have insurance to ride a bike. I consider the insurance companies in our country as unnecessary companies, they cheat people more but are of no use in people's danger.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 08:51:37 AM

Insurance is very good when you have assets to protect I know many people always get put off by the fees they pay on weekly/monthly or yearly basis depending on negotiations. You might think you don't need it but nobody knows tomorrow. I always encourage people to insure their properties even life.

A friend of mine bought a Toyota Corolla and always complain of paying comprehensive insurance on it that it's been 4yrs now is been paying and nothing has happened to his car but kept on encouraging him that he should continue because no one knows tomorrow but this year went ahead to pay 3rd party insurance and this same year burglars entered their street and ransacked all Corollas in the area taking away everything that matters like brain box, battery etc that cost him 170k to fix back.

Insurance is very good as you might not know when it will save the day and if it doesn't you will you have covered your arses Incase of eventuality Grin Grin
Even if you dont have  that tons of assets but it would be still recommended that you should be getting health/life insurances as well. Come in mind that you would really be only paying up only a small amount if we do base up on month to month basis but payments could really be that having some options whether monthly or would be quarterly or annually. It do really give out that great feeling if we do speak about
confidence and having that feeling of security on whatever that might happen ahead. There's no assurance into this life on which accidents and problems could really happen
and dont make out those regrets that you should have get some insurance.

Although we arent wishing for those miserable situations but just like been said that we dont know on what would happen tomorrow. If you do have tons of money
but still those rich people would really be making advantage when it comes to insurance yet it would be having that less expense if ever accidents or incidents happen.
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 09:34:43 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

If insurance is considered important it is important but if insurance is not considered important then it is nothing and there is no need for insurance. Insurance is not as safe as banks. If one has a lot to think about in one's life and if one has a lot of plans for the future then a deposit account can be made in a good quality bank which can be withdrawn by a user only when required. 

Earlier in our country to be a biker I had to have bike insurance but now the government has done away with bike insurance that means now a biker doesn't need to have insurance to ride a bike. I consider the insurance companies in our country as unnecessary companies, they cheat people more but are of no use in people's danger.
There are some insurance companies that act fraudulently but not all of them are like that and basically insurance is important to guarantee our future but everyone has a different view because there are also some people who are more confident in themselves in managing their finances for the future they face without needing to use insurance.

And personally, I don't really like insurance of any kind, be it health, education or anything else, and I think it's better to prepare for all the unexpected things by preparing it yourself.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 01:48:41 PM

There are different types of insurance and they work in different ways. However, insurances often work in times of danger. So insurance is very important for us. But there are many who don't like it.  But in reality insurance is very beneficial
. Life Insurance
. Health Insurance
. Investment Insurance

I think the importance of these three is very high. These reduce our financial risk a lot. And bad times will support us a lot. So I think everyone should take the services of these insurances
actually you forgot other insurance like

- Car Insurance

- business Insurance

but you are correct that those are the most important as  the 3 stands for our life.

this is also how we will be saved in the future as we knew that not everytime
will favor our plans in life.

Although car insurance is not that important I agree with you that business insurance is definitely an important thing because a business has to invest huge amount of money so having an insurance is very important to keep it running.  A car is not very valuable and it doesn't usually have major problems although there is a fear of an accident but it is not very important.  But it will not be bad if one keeps doing it. But business insurance must be carried by everyone who has a business

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 02:01:51 PM

Although car insurance is not that important I agree with you that business insurance is definitely an important thing because a business has to invest huge amount of money so having an insurance is very important to keep it running.  A car is not very valuable and it doesn't usually have major problems although there is a fear of an accident but it is not very important.  But it will not be bad if one keeps doing it. But business insurance must be carried by everyone who has a business
It all depends on the type, for example an ordinary car that is no longer categorized as luxury, of course you don't need to take care of insurance for it even though it is used every day. However, if the car is in the luxury category and there are production limits, it would certainly be better if the car was insured, the same goes for the type of business that we manage ourselves. If the business is just an ordinary business with a fairly small capital size, of course it doesn't have to be insured either, but if the business is large and has many branches, I think insurance is necessary to make it easier for us to deal with accidents that we don't want.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 04:47:31 PM

In this era, there are many types of insurance. We have health insurance, auto insurance, disability assurance, renter insurance, life insurance, travel insurance, and gadget insurance. These are just a few that we have in this era.

But there are many other types of insurance that I have not mentioned. But most people, especially the poor ones, do not pay much attention because they prioritize doing the important things for their respective families.

ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 05:19:44 PM

Insurance sells fear to the public. However, "health insurance" is mandatory. It's better to use health insurance and save an emergency fund.

Because there are two experiences from my neighbors that make me conclude that vehicle insurance does not help us, but only drains our money, namely:
1. When my neighbor bought a car, insurance was mandatory. And when there is a problem, filing a claim is a difficult process. He said in 3 months the insurance would be down and the car would be fine. But for 2 years there was no news. If asked, the answer is mbulet, even though every month you still have to pay insurance.

2. My neighbor got a call from Asuransu. My neighbor replied that he was not interested in taking out insurance. But marketing continues to speak at high speed. It's been a long time. Then he asked if my neighbor understood? Feeling annoyed, the neighbor answered yes, my neighbor understood but was not interested in taking out insurance. After 2 months, my balance was automatically debited. My neighbor was shocked, because he never agreed, never provided documents, never TTD, never provided an account number, but how come his balance in that account was taken. Arranging the closing is also complicated, sorry. He has been to the office several times, but the process has not been completed until now.

So my conclusion is, insurance only wants our money, not wanting to help us.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 04:28:27 PM

Insurance is important,insurance is safety,its like taking your meds to avoid further health breakdown.If something bad happens to your job,your business will assist you to stand on your feet's again.Life is filled with ups and downs,and no one wants to be caught in such wrecking situations and it leaves you with no idea on how to tackle the problem,but with insurance,you're initially secured.There are no two ways about it;it just a tool to enhance economic and financial progress.
  Insurance is the right thing to do as it provides a safety net to many opportunities and financial challenges.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 07:59:04 PM

I don't know who needs to hear this but you need to get insurance if you have assets that are your source of income and it can be insurable. This may not mean much to a lot of folks in developed countries because they're familiar with it, but a lot (and I mean a lot) of people in underdeveloped countries don't care about insurance.

I've read stories of people who were okay financially going broke because they have spent all they had to treat an illness for themselves, their children, or loved ones. I'm not saying insurance is our personal lord and savior, but it can help you in tight situations.

Around November last year, I volunteered to join a local and small NGO that was taking food, drugs, and other supplies to flood victims.
For context of how big the flood was, we used speedboats on roads and it was as though we were on a high sea.
Experts gave lectures on how to prepare for a flood and not wait for it to be too late. Some of the people we met told their stories.

We met one woman whose case I found very interesting.
She had a farm; a fishery and a poultry farm. The poultry was much bigger than the fishery. The farm was so big and established it made her thousands of dollars monthly in gross income. The flood took her by surprise, she was able to rescue some feeds and animals, but she lost so much of it.
Now let's ignore the fact that she was careless for not believing the warnings that a very big flood was coming because, in her words "In my 56 years of being alive and my 17+ years of doing this business, I've never experienced the tiniest bit of flood"
Let's focus on the fact that neither her farm nor a single thing on the farm was insured despite generating that kind of income.

Because of the damage we saw, the NGO started a campaign for the government to help these farmers with grants and loans so they can get back on their feet (but y'all know how politics gets). This allowed us to visit this woman at her farm. She's back on her feet, but it could take years to get back to what she was before the flood.
If her farm was insured, it most likely wouldn't have taken her that long.

There are many more people like this. A cab driver loses his care and he's back to square one because that's his source of income. Others get an illness that is expensive to treat and they go broke trying to pay for the treatment.
A husband and father die unexpectedly and leave nothing behind, leaving the wife to struggle alone to take care of the children. This takes a family that was comfortably a middle-class family to a lower-class family.

If you make money, get health insurance for you and your family, and insure your assets that are a source of income, businesses. Get a life insurance to secure your family's future.
There's a saying " hope for the best and plan for the worst".

Insurance can be important for your most valuable assets like a house or car, in fact it is often mandatory either by law or by agreement with a mortgage provider. However sometimes people get unnecessary insurance for things like older phones, where they may end up paying much more than necessary and would be better off putting that cash into their own account because they could probably pay for a phone after a year or two of such contributions. Other insurance can actually be so expensive it is not worth the cost and may waste a lot of money, like medical insurance while you're young or job insurance that will pay out a certain amount if you lose your job in certain ways.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tread93

Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 08:20:06 PM

This is good advice to buy life insurance and have quality health insurance for your family. Don't listen to the salesman on the whole life policy just go with term insurance. Also health insurance can be expensive just make sure you shop around! In addition to all of these I would recommend AAA lol also probably would recommend a Trust for your family so that your wealth can transfer to your kids tax free

sekalitas

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 04:51:32 AM

If you make money, get health insurance for you and your family, and insure your assets that are a source of income, businesses. Get a life insurance to secure your family's future.
There's a saying " hope for the best and plan for the worst".

Thank you for sharing the importance of insurance. I agree that getting health insurance is crucial, as unexpected health issues can arise at any time, and covering them financially can be difficult. However, it's essential to research insurance options carefully before committing. Some agents might prioritize sales over understanding your specific needs, and certain companies might have complex claim procedures. By researching beforehand, you'll be better equipped to choose a plan that aligns with your needs and provides a smooth claims experience when needed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 07:54:10 AM

Insurance is very important mostly here where there is many unforseen circumstances of kidnapped, fire out break without fire service, etc just that our people here have poor knowledge about insurance in some nation even before the development of some asset or investment one, most carry out the insurance process to secure it against future danger. Why I see insurance as necessary things no matter your geographical location is that , it's for unforseen circumstances it can occurred any time any where mostly once it's private asset. People failure of not insuring is strictly on knowledge and education on the value and important if insurance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 08:15:46 AM

This is good advice to buy life insurance and have quality health insurance for your family. Don't listen to the salesman on the whole life policy just go with term insurance. Also health insurance can be expensive just make sure you shop around! In addition to all of these I would recommend AAA lol also probably would recommend a Trust for your family so that your wealth can transfer to your kids tax free
Make sure that when you're putting money in there, you're not going to be tight on money or you lack the budget all the time just to pay all the bills, the best time to do an additional insurance besides your social security is when you've got so much surplus money monthly even after you've spent a whole lot on luxurious stuff, you can also make the sign that you've got enough that you can still travel and still have some money left but if you really do want to have that insurance even if there's not a lot of surplus money, you might want to fix your spending habits and learn to budget and follow it strictly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
barisbilgili

Activity: 868
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:00:17 AM

Make sure that when you're putting money in there, you're not going to be tight on money or you lack the budget all the time just to pay all the bills, the best time to do an additional insurance besides your social security is when you've got so much surplus money monthly even after you've spent a whole lot on luxurious stuff, you can also make the sign that you've got enough that you can still travel and still have some money left but if you really do want to have that insurance even if there's not a lot of surplus money, you might want to fix your spending habits and learn to budget and follow it strictly.
This should be the case, paying insurance bills should not be at the expense of something and what is happening nowadays is mostly like that, all the people who choose insurance are those who have a lot of money.
However, this thinking should be changed, insurance is very important for the future against unexpected things, especially health insurance and education insurance, so we should now look for more money to be able to pay for insurance for a more secure future.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 219

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:06:49 AM

Insurance is important,insurance is safety,its like taking your meds to avoid further health breakdown.If something bad happens to your job,your business will assist you to stand on your feet's again.Life is filled with ups and downs,and no one wants to be caught in such wrecking situations and it leaves you with no idea on how to tackle the problem,but with insurance,you're initially secured.There are no two ways about it;it just a tool to enhance economic and financial progress.
  Insurance is the right thing to do as it provides a safety net to many opportunities and financial challenges.

I agree, but it also requires additional premium costs when we enter and join them and of course it will also add additional costs that need to be prepared even though on the one hand there are big benefits that can be used at any time if needed, in this case the main thing is health and others. For middle economic people, I think joining is still minimal because they still have and take the opportunities that the government provides.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:42:16 AM

There are some insurance companies that act fraudulently but not all of them are like that and basically insurance is important to guarantee our future but everyone has a different view because there are also some people who are more confident in themselves in managing their finances for the future they face without needing to use insurance.

And personally, I don't really like insurance of any kind, be it health, education or anything else, and I think it's better to prepare for all the unexpected things by preparing it yourself.

For the lower middle class, they certainly don't attach importance to insurance, even though they realize that insurance is important for the future, but the monthly costs that must be paid are an obstacle for most middle class people.  Apart from that, when it is really needed, there are several types of insurance which are quite difficult and make the middle class feel discouraged from participating in the related insurance program.  For business people or entrepreneurs, insurance is of course a must so that their assets can be protected. For the lower middle class, of course there are still many who object to the costs involved.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:43:21 AM

In our life, have many kinds of insurance and actually paying all kinds insurance seems we don't have enough money indeed have stable financial or not. Generally has two kinds of insurance before separating in several kinds

Loss Insurance
In this insurance has several kinds from motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Credit Insurance, Money and Property Insurance.

Life insurance
In this kinds insurance has three categories from Term Life Insurance (Term Life Insurance), Whole Life Insurance and Unit Link Insurance

Actually need to see which one insurance priority and get more benefit for our life without has to spending much money but not earn benefit yet, I think healthy and loss insurance exactly with our motor vehicle insurance is most priority than have to recovery payment for all kinds of insurance.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
edy_58

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 11:42:43 PM

This should be the case, paying insurance bills should not be at the expense of something and what is happening nowadays is mostly like that, all the people who choose insurance are those who have a lot of money.
However, this thinking should be changed, insurance is very important for the future against unexpected things, especially health insurance and education insurance, so we should now look for more money to be able to pay for insurance for a more secure future.
Yes, those who choose to use insurance are of course those who have enough money to pay the insurance bill and they will be able to pay it for the guarantee that they will get when one day they need and can claim the insurance.
By having insurance, we will be able to meet needs that we cannot foresee, such as what you mentioned, health insurance and education. To be able to enjoy this insurance, we must be able to pay the contributions that have been given to the insurance holder so that we can enjoy it when we need this insurance.
Linggajanitra

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 05:55:48 AM

Insurance is basically an agreement between the insurance party and the customer. In insurance, the guarantor provides coverage or replacement if something happens to the insured or his property in accordance with the agreement previously agreed upon. In short, the insurance company will provide a replacement to the customer if something unexpected happens.
There are several important objectives in insurance. The first can protect life and protect assets. When there is a risk such as being hospitalized, it is not uncommon for life and assets to be victims. Therefore insurance can protect the lives and assets owned by their customers. So the customer does not need to treat assets because insurance has bear the cost. Secondly, it can provide financial protection and long -term security. Many people still think that insurance cannot be used now, but the fact that insurance aims to protect financial in the long run, so customers do not need to worry because our finances will be safe. And the third, can reduce the impact of losses due to unexpected events, especially in terms of financial. Insurance can minimize sudden impacts. For example, customers who die, the heirs of the customer will get the sum insured as a provision for the next life.
Behind the insurance objectives above, there are also some benefits of insurance. First, financial protection. Natural disasters, accidents and others require a lot of funds. Therefore insurance provides benefits in the form of financial protection so that customers will still be able to meet their needs. Secondly, health protection. Having insurance means that customers have the opportunity to get good quality medical access to carry out outpatient care and even hospitalization. Third, insurance can provide life protection, insurance is also beneficial for customers who have the status of a life fighter. The heirs will get access in the form of assistance or the benefits of death from insurance that has been paid by the customer before he died. Fourth, education insurance. High education costs are always increasing to make parents worry. And the solution they can open insurance to provide educational plans for their children. And finally, insurance can be preparation for retirees. Insurance provides benefits in the form of preparation of pension funds so that the needs of old age will be fulfilled.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 07:10:23 AM

Yes, those who choose to use insurance are of course those who have enough money to pay the insurance bill and they will be able to pay it for the guarantee that they will get when one day they need and can claim the insurance.
By having insurance, we will be able to meet needs that we cannot foresee, such as what you mentioned, health insurance and education. To be able to enjoy this insurance, we must be able to pay the contributions that have been given to the insurance holder so that we can enjoy it when we need this insurance.

I agree, it's better to plan well before you get an insurance because we know that we will pay for it depends on the terms of payment that we want, it's better to have a dedicated money to pay for it because in reality, so many people don't take insurance because they think it's just an extra fee and cost, because if you look at it, even if they have a stable jobs, Their salaries are still lacking in their daily spending, especially now that inflation is still in the country. It's a good idea to have an insurance in case of emergency, but not everyone can afford to get it and that's the reality. Even if financial advisors say that they only need to pay a low amount, but if they list and add it to their budget, they will be short.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: