Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insurance is important  (Read 2316 times)
MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 04:28:13 PM

There is a talk about the necessity of insurance in many sectors but the problem is that in some countries insurance companies are scammers. I can tell you from my personal experience that some years ago I went to travel in Europe and bought traveller's health insurance in my country because that is a mandatory thing. I went in another country and had an accident that required me to go to the hospital. Sadly, my local health insurance did nothing for me, I had to pay out of my pocket and had to talk with my local insurance company for weeks to get what I deserved according to insurance plans.
These accidents are very common in my country, that's why people are sceptical and don't use insurance. Farmers frequently demand from the government to cover their losses caused by floods and some natural disasters. They demand to get help from the government but when the government tells them to insure their farms, they hesitate. There are too many problems that need to get fixed.
Yes for people who live below the poverty line or in the middle of the poverty line, getting insurance is an impossible thing to think about. Because those who earn the minimum allowance just to run the family meet their basic needs, it is a luxury for them to even think about insurance. But when those people invest or venture somewhere to try to improve their position, it becomes necessary for them to take the plane. In that case they should look into participating in insurance through a good insurance company. It is normal that there will be good companies in any country even if there are scammers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rabata

Activity: 756
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 06:02:04 PM

Everyone in the developed world attaches great importance to insurance. Moreover, it is definitely a very important thing in human life. Many of us neglect it. But actually it is a very important task. I saw a friend of mine who lives in a developed country. As he has a complex disease, he has to spend a lot of money which he would not have been able to afford on his own unless he got help from insurance. However, there are many complaints about insurance in under developed and poor countries where an insurer faces various problems in getting the services one deserves. Not all are the same though. But if one realizes the importance of insurance then he must not neglect it.

Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 06:45:33 PM

Life insurance provides financial security.

I beg to differ. I thought a little about it and wasn’t still convinced. I simply don’t see how life insurance  provides financial security in any way. How does one having a life insurance policy affect his income levels positively enough to be financially secure? It just doesn’t.
Having a life insurance on someone could guarantee some payment on the demise of the individual but that still doesn’t provide financial stability.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 10:40:59 PM

In my opinion, insurance is very important, but the current level of trust in insurance in my country is very bad, there are several insurers who have embezzled their customers' funds until now they have not been paid, so many of our citizens are better off saving funds in my bank by depositing their money rather than taking insurance. ,
but luckily every company has health and old age insurance, so at least for my health and old age I have it from the company where I work

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2078

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 11:05:20 PM

In my opinion, insurance is very important, but the current level of trust in insurance in my country is very bad, there are several insurers who have embezzled their customers' funds until now they have not been paid, so many of our citizens are better off saving funds in my bank by depositing their money rather than taking insurance. ,
but luckily every company has health and old age insurance, so at least for my health and old age I have it from the company where I work

OP thought and spoke according to his own country, but he didn't realize that every country has different conditions and how much they vary from country to country.
In some countries the insurance system is really bad. They have undeveloped systems and people pay for insurance but when they need it, they don't get what they pay for. In ideal conditions insurance can work, but there are many regions where it doesn't work.
If we take life insurance, you pay a lot of money and if something happens to you, the insurance doesn't even pay for many items. You still have to pay an additional fee for treatment in private hospitals. Public hospitals can be in very bad condition. You insure a car, but in the event of an accident, the insurance may not cover the full damage. Things like this make us question the meaning of insurance.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 09:02:09 AM

Everyone in the developed world attaches great importance to insurance. Moreover, it is definitely a very important thing in human life. Many of us neglect it. But actually it is a very important task. I saw a friend of mine who lives in a developed country. As he has a complex disease, he has to spend a lot of money which he would not have been able to afford on his own unless he got help from insurance. However, there are many complaints about insurance in under developed and poor countries where an insurer faces various problems in getting the services one deserves. Not all are the same though. But if one realizes the importance of insurance then he must not neglect it.
When the rule of law exists in a country where there is no lack of accountability then there are no barriers to receiving and providing services of any kind not just insurance. Because when the rule of law exists in a country people can work very easily in that country and no one has any chance to object or doubt the benefits that the citizens have in the state. However for any country or nation insurance is an important service that can be availed in any adverse situation in life.
For example if we have life insurance and if the policyholder dies due to any reason the family of the policyholder will get the loss. And if the policyholder does not die then after a certain period you will get the sum assured. However in countries where there is still no good attitude towards insurance it is better to get insurance from a good insurance company after hearing or understanding.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 03:56:30 PM

Quote from: leonair
There are different types of insurance and they work in different ways. However, insurances often work in times of danger. So insurance is very important for us. But there are many who don't like it.  But in reality insurance is very beneficial
. Life Insurance
. Health Insurance
. Investment Insurance

I think the importance of these three is very high. These reduce our financial risk a lot. And bad times will support us a lot. So I think everyone should take the services of these insurances
Not that people don't like Life insurance, health insurance and investments insurance , just that they know that to approach them require huge amount of money before they can get registered to have full access to those insurance in your country.

Like Health insurance is very important for business men or women to adopt, and it will make them to stay long in their business because when you have good health, you can monitor your business to continue earning till you get old.

And, investment insurance is very important to those that what to be wealthy because if anything happen to your goods or company, insurance company will restore everything back to you in a way you will not have pressure over the issue.

Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 05:18:36 PM

Not that people don't like Life insurance, health insurance and investments insurance , just that they know that to approach them require huge amount of money before they can get registered to have full access to those insurance in your country.

Insurance companies doesn't work like that and not all of them are that expensive. If you earn enough to put food in your mouth and has a place to put your head, there are some basic insurance you should be able to pay for especially health insurance. The health insurance companies I know here knows for.a fact that percentage of couples are monthly dependent on pay check, so introduce monthly alternative break down for people but you must not default it else you risk your insurance with them and they are working perfectly, you don't need to break a bank to get yourself registered for health insurance.

Like Health insurance is very important for business men or women to adopt, and it will make them to stay long in their business because when you have good health, you can monitor your business to continue earning till you get old.

Health insurance isn't just for business men and women, literally everyone should have health insurance because you don't know the kind of health complications that you may have and may not be able to afford to pay. It's very essential for people who has a lot of health generation problems

And, investment insurance is very important to those that what to be wealthy because if anything happen to your goods or company, insurance company will restore everything back to you in a way you will not have pressure over the issue.

Investment insurance is good as well but the number of successful firms of investment insurance are far less than to that of the fail investment insurance, what I'm saying is that you need to be cautious of such insurance and not end up in a scam situation.

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 05:59:28 PM

There are different types of insurance and they work in different ways. However, insurances often work in times of danger. So insurance is very important for us. But there are many who don't like it.  But in reality insurance is very beneficial
. Life Insurance
. Health Insurance
. Investment Insurance

I think the importance of these three is very high. These reduce our financial risk a lot. And bad times will support us a lot. So I think everyone should take the services of these insurances

Its important but majority of us would really be neglecting or doesnt really put up any attention into it but on the time that we do face up such challenges and conditions then this is where we do make out some realizations about its importance. Yes, its really that something that comes with a cost but we do really know that this is some sort of security since we cant really be able to make ourselves that having a secured life or something that it is really completely safe from accidents or any disasters or whatever possibile emergencies that we might be able to encounter.

As much as possible you should really be putting up at least some budget when it comes to insurance yet its something that you would really be needing up to pay once every year or whatever terms it would be.
Some might really be that skeptical because they would really be having a feeling that they are just wasting money which its true but we do know that when it comes to those tough situations or times
then this could really be something so useful and its better to have rather than nothing on the time that you do need it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 07:11:01 PM

. Life Insurance
. Health Insurance
. Investment Insurance

Its important but majority of us would really be neglecting or doesnt really put up any attention into it but on the time that we do face up such challenges and conditions then this is where we do make out some realizations about its importance. Yes, its really that something that comes with a cost but we do really know that this is some sort of security since we cant really be able to make ourselves that having a secured life or something that it is really completely safe from accidents or any disasters or whatever possibile emergencies that we might be able to encounter.

As much as possible you should really be putting up at least some budget when it comes to insurance yet its something that you would really be needing up to pay once every year or whatever terms it would be.
Some might really be that skeptical because they would really be having a feeling that they are just wasting money which its true but we do know that when it comes to those tough situations or times
then this could really be something so useful and its better to have rather than nothing on the time that you do need it.

We do really have that famous line;
"It's better to have something you might need one day but don't need yet than to need something that you don't have."

This just a single line of word on which you would really be able to realize that this is something that would really be a crucial thing and something that you would
really be needing to consider. You would really be finding it useful, although we wont really be wishing for some accidents but just like you have said that there's no guarantee
that we wont really be able to experience any emergencies in our entire life span. So better to get prepared or ready on whatever comes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 07:47:25 PM

I don't know who needs to hear this but you need to get insurance if you have assets that are your source of income and it can be insurable. This may not mean much to a lot of folks in developed countries because they're familiar with it, but a lot (and I mean a lot) of people in underdeveloped countries don't care about insurance.

I've read stories of people who were okay financially going broke because they have spent all they had to treat an illness for themselves, their children, or loved ones. I'm not saying insurance is our personal lord and savior, but it can help you in tight situations.

Around November last year, I volunteered to join a local and small NGO that was taking food, drugs, and other supplies to flood victims.
For context of how big the flood was, we used speedboats on roads and it was as though we were on a high sea.
Experts gave lectures on how to prepare for a flood and not wait for it to be too late. Some of the people we met told their stories.

We met one woman whose case I found very interesting.
She had a farm; a fishery and a poultry farm. The poultry was much bigger than the fishery. The farm was so big and established it made her thousands of dollars monthly in gross income. The flood took her by surprise, she was able to rescue some feeds and animals, but she lost so much of it.
Now let's ignore the fact that she was careless for not believing the warnings that a very big flood was coming because, in her words "In my 56 years of being alive and my 17+ years of doing this business, I've never experienced the tiniest bit of flood"
Let's focus on the fact that neither her farm nor a single thing on the farm was insured despite generating that kind of income.

Because of the damage we saw, the NGO started a campaign for the government to help these farmers with grants and loans so they can get back on their feet (but y'all know how politics gets). This allowed us to visit this woman at her farm. She's back on her feet, but it could take years to get back to what she was before the flood.
If her farm was insured, it most likely wouldn't have taken her that long.

There are many more people like this. A cab driver loses his care and he's back to square one because that's his source of income. Others get an illness that is expensive to treat and they go broke trying to pay for the treatment.
A husband and father die unexpectedly and leave nothing behind, leaving the wife to struggle alone to take care of the children. This takes a family that was comfortably a middle-class family to a lower-class family.

If you make money, get health insurance for you and your family, and insure your assets that are a source of income, businesses. Get a life insurance to secure your family's future.
There's a saying " hope for the best and plan for the worst".

It's true that insurance is important for all your most valuable assets like a home or car. However one important thing that is often overlooked is the difference between what you think is covered and what is actually covered. You better be sure that when you need to call on something like life insurance to cover a health related matter, that it gives you exactly what you expected. If you think it is going to pay your salary for the rest of your life if you get cancer, but only realize it gives you a fraction of your salary after getting cancer - you have no way back. There can be all sorts of hurdles and obstacles to unlocking insurance, so be sure you know the clear path you'll have to take if you should ever need to use it and any restrictions on use.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 08:55:28 AM

Yes that's right. Insurance is important, so don't ignore it because it has many benefits for us in the future. In essence, you are paying for insurance, not saving. It's like hiring a security guard. Security guards are not paid based on the number of thieves caught, but are paid periodically. So the advantage of investing in insurance is to ensure that each year's insurance premiums and costs do not increase for each person, these profits cannot be taken and allocated to other things. Especially if we have health problems, especially congenital or hereditary diseases.

If you have insurance, it will be easier to cover if something happens to you. And it's true, the important thing is to choose good insurance, even if it's a little expensive, the important thing is that the insurance has a good history and there have never been any problems with service. Because there are so many insurance individuals, this causes people to have less confidence in insurance. So choosing credible insurance is also much more important.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 09:17:27 AM

"It's better to have something you might need one day but don't need yet than to need something that you don't have."

This just a single line of word on which you would really be able to realize that this is something that would really be a crucial thing and something that you would
really be needing to consider. You would really be finding it useful, although we wont really be wishing for some accidents but just like you have said that there's no guarantee
that we wont really be able to experience any emergencies in our entire life span. So better to get prepared or ready on whatever comes.
I agree about that, before I am not fond of insurances but I've seen that people's lives are just like mists that can easily be seen today but gone on an instant. That's how short our lives are and that's why for those that are looking into it as just another expense, soon as you grow older you'll realize how important it is to have life insurance. You're even getting house and car insurances and why not get one for yourself, right?
That's how important it is but the problem now is about the claims when that happens, some people have shared their experiences on how to claim those eligibility when the insured person is gone and they're now in need of the money. Well, it's a case to case basis, some are success stories but many aren't for which this also stops a lot of people to get their own life insurances.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1526
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 10:34:33 AM

If you make money, get health insurance for you and your family, and insure your assets that are a source of income, businesses. Get a life insurance to secure your family's future.

I once read a topic that discussed the benefits of insurance!! especially life insurance, because the ones who get the premium when someone who takes out life insurance dies are their children or heirs

I don't know what health programs are like in other countries, but I'm grateful that I come from Indonesia, here our health is covered by the government, through a program called BPJS (you can see it on Google), as long as you are an Indonesian citizen and have a registered KTP, you can take care of BPJS and feel the benefits

In the midst of the current economic uncertainty, health costs have become a frightening thing for poor people, so if your country holds a presidential election, choose a president who promises to provide free health services to its citizens

White pawn

Activity: 153
Merit: 19

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 09:35:04 PM

Insurance is very important, because it has made livinghood easier,it has supplied a very effective financial stability,and support.it has also brought down the dangers in economics and contribute highly against the loss of money and family needs.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 09:57:07 PM

I once read a topic that discussed the benefits of insurance!! especially life insurance, because the ones who get the premium when someone who takes out life insurance dies are their children or heirs

I don't know what health programs are like in other countries, but I'm grateful that I come from Indonesia, here our health is covered by the government, through a program called BPJS (you can see it on Google), as long as you are an Indonesian citizen and have a registered KTP, you can take care of BPJS and feel the benefits

In the midst of the current economic uncertainty, health costs have become a frightening thing for poor people, so if your country holds a presidential election, choose a president who promises to provide free health services to its citizens

Each country does have their own programs but we know that they would really differ into each other on which there are might free and there's none. This is why it would really be common sense that
you would really be needing to get some insurance even though this might not really be that something that could be used often but we dont really know on what would happen next into our lives
on which it would really be just that better to have rather than on not to have on the time that you would really be needing it. Regrets do always come at the end.

Insurance is very important, because it has made livinghood easier,it has supplied a very effective financial stability,and support.it has also brought down the dangers in economics and contribute highly against the loss of money and family needs.
You are talking shit man!

SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 09:57:40 PM

In many developing countries we are having solid policies for common peoples which are helping them and giving them good facilities for health and education as well but sadly this all is not implementing in all countries with few are still suffering badly and peoples are fail to have any benefit from them which is creating problems due to corruption and many other related things which are going through and big pharma companies are taking good advantage of this all even we need this for all without any issue because they can do things like these which will surely helpful.
In our country few years back we have few good policies, but suddenly change of government create serious changes which are now giving no benefit even peoples are suffering badly and life is going the worst day by day, but all system is organic, and they are taking huge funds in bribes and related their own business which is really the worst situation.

Everything has to end one day.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 05:08:28 AM

I agree about that, before I am not fond of insurances but I've seen that people's lives are just like mists that can easily be seen today but gone on an instant. That's how short our lives are and that's why for those that are looking into it as just another expense, soon as you grow older you'll realize how important it is to have life insurance. You're even getting house and car insurances and why not get one for yourself, right?
That's how important it is but the problem now is about the claims when that happens, some people have shared their experiences on how to claim those eligibility when the insured person is gone and they're now in need of the money. Well, it's a case to case basis, some are success stories but many aren't for which this also stops a lot of people to get their own life insurances.

We have to be very careful while picking the insurance plans whether it's health or life because the agents will sell us the plans that's profitable for them but it's not the best plan which always have some loops that benefits then insurance companies. We need to give little more attention and read all the details mentioned so that we are paying for something that can be useful when it's indeed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 08:40:15 AM

Yes for people who live below the poverty line or in the middle of the poverty line, getting insurance is an impossible thing to think about.
That is the major problem here because you can tell a poor man trying to survive life to insure their properties and moreover those properties may not even be worth insuring because even as we are talking about insurance, it has to deal with properties with high worth and not just any property or investments.

Poverty have been a major cause of lack of insurance in most underdeveloped countries because not every one can afford the cost of insurance and not every one that have properties worth insuring.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 09:39:08 AM

Poverty have been a major cause of lack of insurance in most underdeveloped countries because not every one can afford the cost of insurance and not every one that have properties worth insuring.

Unfortunately I do not even think some of them know how to insure their properties or assets. I have seen many of those in poverty to get easily fooled by corporate people trying to use too flashy words on them.

Banks or those who give insurances are very strict and require a specific amount of profit or savings to be given an insurance and it is only hurting the poor more and doing nothing to help them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: