Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion for help us but na we no wan face am the right way.  (Read 257 times)
MarvieJ

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 02:45:12 AM

One of the things when the world carry know us wela for the world stage be say we de very religious, as a matter of fact, nija follow for one of the first 10 most religious country for the world and I doubt say anybody go fit argue am because an average person for we country be either Christian, Muslim, traditionalist or believe in one thing or the other. Personally, I no see anything when de  wrong to believe in a supernatural power but na how we de take follow am na where the problem take de.

Apart from the fact say our leaders de very bad with there decisions and policies, one of the major problem we de face as a nation na product of religious differences when don separate us and don course serious division for families and between societies.

E get some religion when de restrict her members from doing certain things and even when doing such things go bring food for the table of the person, they will prefer to suffer just to be in obedient to such believe system.

Apart from the fact say the government no accept Bitcoin for we country, you know say e get certain persons when no go still accept am even if it is approved by the government as long as there religious leaders kicks against it.

I get some cousin sis when no gree go school because for there faith, them no de allow person go university and even when i don try to talk sense into her head at several instances, she no de gree hear me because of The amount of brain washing she done receive from those religious teachers.

I be religious person also but I feel say if person de exposed enough, e go help am to make use of the teachings him de receive from the religious circle in the right way.

Of course, I know say of recent most of our religious organisation don de improve on so many sectors and we don de see them introducing certain things for there programs when de geared towards educating their audience on so many matters as it relate to real life and financial issues and this na a very good thing because, as most of our people don de believe in almost everything these religious leaders de talk, na to push strategies when fit better our country into that angles of the society so them fit use that way influence good policies that would be of benefit to the country.

If churches and mosque begin to talk about saving her offering in bitcoin or even receiving bitcoin as donation into the church or mosque wallet, e no go take time before most government parastetals go have a second thought on advocating for bitcoin adoption in the country.

This is purely my humble opinion and it's open to criticism and discussion.
Notwithstanding we ain’t going to lie that our religion has really helped us , and am not talking about those who claim to be over religious
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 77

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 05:17:23 PM

Religion is supposed to be a personal thing, a tool to guide individual's character, which should be unconnected to politics. Unfortunately, we tend to mix religion with politics, thereby creating religious supremacy that has complicated our plural society instead of making it better.

I don't think religion has helped us so much in Nigeria, there are people even thinking that for the case of Nigeria, religion is being used as another form of colonialism because people are more loyal to their religion than their country and even humanity.

What we need is total reorientation to enable us know that our greatest responsibility is to humanity. We can't continue to experience religious multiplicity when our humanity is depreciating.

Yea, you are actually right. Well, I believe that one of the most important items we can do is encourage spiritual tolerance and understanding. This involves understanding about many religions and respecting their views, even if we disagree with them. We should also attempt to comprehend the background and circumstances of religious conflicts so that we may see how they arose and how they can be addressed. Furthermore, we need to provide areas where individuals of many religions may come together and share their experiences and viewpoints. This has been going on in Nigeria for a long time, and something needs to change. People should not be more committed to religion than to their country or humankind.
Y3shot

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 08:51:09 PM

Religion no be bad thing but na the way we dey take follow ahm na why e no dey productive  for us. In Africa things wey we fit do with our hands,  with our sense we dey always pray to God make him come help us do. E get some countries that are not religious but they are doubt well in all aspects as a country,  this is because they know the right thing to do. In Africa instead of one to look for something doing that can generate money they will prefer to be in a spiritual house praying .

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 220

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 06:53:32 PM

In our Nigeria today religion has been one of top influence of corruption, intact a catalyst for corruption. If Nigeria was in it's early stage where Christianity and Islamic religion wasn't introduced it have been better, the concept in which this religions got into our regions where mixed with corrupt minds abd as such it continued to be a force for evil deeds, people using bible quotations as backup to there evil plans, muslim using Quran quotations for achieving their selfish aims etc.

Alot of people have attend political positions as a result of their influence in the religious environment or most religious leaders requesting members to vote or manipulate who they like most or people of their choice into a political position either because they have contributed to the religious environment development or in one way or the order has been sponsoring the religious leader and religion as an organisation. Without considering competency and other required criteria for leadership hence contributing to bad leadership in Nigeria which have be stroking it's neck for so long now.

One of my major concerns is the rate at which people do not long have trust for themselves, rather they entrust their life's to a religious leader. If we start dedicating our life to work religion won't play much role our day to day politics, it's because we over exaggerated things that came from religious perspective that has kept us in this condition.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
philipabaku

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 04:01:07 PM

For me religion na scam cause na the British people bring am come to control and oppress us, na why we no fit use am do anything useful na why most general oversear dey control and collect huge money from their members and member poor die, membe no got attend their school.
 check most developed countries dem no dey religious at all everybody dey work scatter and dey build themselves but here for my country na pray we go dey pray from morning till night.
 E get wan fellowship way dey close to my house omhen if you see prayer this people dey pray eh from 8am to 4pm 4 times a week and if you see how poor dem dey I sure say to chop go hard for dem, if to say dem no dey religious and dem no dey wait for Jesus to come all of them for get business or something doing to pay all their bills. Rent go wan expire Nigerians  go enter church dey pray make something make their landlord forget lol 😆 e funny scatter.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: