Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If i have 1k how to trade future  (Read 599 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:23:17 PM

If ihave 1k how much to use margin for safe trade

To hold position for say two days

And which safe laverage to use

As someone who has lost money in futures both in the past and recently, I would like to add my own experiences and I hope it will be useful for both you and everyone else.

First of all, it is very important to use stop loss for every transaction and this stop loss level should be determined by technical analysis. In addition, it is necessary to make very careful calculations when using stop loss in high leverage transactions because due to high leverage a stop loss order placed at a very close price may actually amount to 50-60% of the position amount. For this reason, it would be beneficial to analyze the stop loss point well and act carefully in order not to become a victim of a needle in a possible fluctuation.

I strongly recommend that friends with a capital amount of three digits use a maximum of 10 times leverage, friends with a capital amount of four digits use a maximum of 5 times leverage, and friends with a capital amount of five digits use a maximum of 3 times leverage. A high leverage amount not only causes your capital to melt away but also significantly increases the cost of your stop loss order at a very close price.

It would also be beneficial to take profits gradually because depending on the leverage ratio very rapid and serious changes occur in the amount of gain or loss in margin transactions. Therefore, closing the position in three or four moves and taking profits at certain price levels will definitely be a very good option.

On the other hand, it is necessary to avoid opening a transaction just for the sake of it. It is important to remember that in leveraged transactions we increase the risk rate with the leverage amount. In other words, opening a transaction for the purpose of having an open transaction under such risky conditions will only cause you to be more affected by possible losses.

I would like to remind you again, HIGH LEVERAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED!

That's all I can say for now, I hope it was useful. Oh, and I would like to remind you that what I wrote is not information I read or heard from a few places but rather the experiences I gained by confirming it with my own transactions and I lost a five-digit amount of money in dollars to turn these into my own experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:28:03 PM

Future trading is very risky, if you are a newbie who gonna try future trading, then I would highly advise you to practice trading using demo account and balance. Future trading do gives you good profits, but along with good profits, high risk of losses also come. If you are not so sure about this, then it will be better to do some practice with the demo balance. When you are confident, analyse the risk involved and then place the bets.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:54:40 PM

The higher the leverage the higher the risk will be. If this is the only fund you have then I suggest you use no more than 3X leverage as any big drop in the market will wipe out a big chunk of your balance. TBH i do not do futures trading and don't suggest anyone do that because the crypto market is highly volatile so a major market correction can cut my investment in half. In this situation spot market gives me the chance to hold my funds until Market recovers.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 06:19:25 PM

First of all, OP mentions what kind of 1k, is fiat money (USD, EUR, PKR, IND, AUD, SAR, RUB, Yuan etc etc), or its, BTC, ETC, or any other cryptocurrency.

Secondly, TBH, don't trade futures better have patience play safe with risk management, and try luck in the spot market, More on it if you really want to try recklessly better seek guidance from the video tutorials about how to make orders in futures market, how set limits, TP, SP and much more it will be more effective comparing to any step on step guide provided by the users.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 06:56:08 PM
Merited by Visbay (1)

I think you better invest in spots rather than trading in future trading, $ 1K is not a small money for most people, if you want to do a future trade or are learning better using small money, for example for the learning period for each The Future trade that you do is $ 10, I think it's enough for you to learn than risking $ 1K at once, it is quite dangerous for a beginner to do the future trade, especially if you don't really understand what you need to do when doing future trade, like installing SL and TP as well as the correct calculation of laverage for your financial risk level.

Do not be too in a hurry to jump too far and make sure you have knowledge before trading, but my advice remains the same, it's better for you to trade spots than the Future trade because it is much more risky.
Investing is different from trading/spot, but he can always start in either of the two of them, but I prefer investing first while he learn trading on the background, so that he can immediately start earning something while he build his skills in trading. Other than using a small amount to practice, maybe there is also a demo version to learn futures, same as what we have in spot trading. He can start there to save even more money.

Risking all of your allocated capital in one go is very risky, especially if done in futures, and add in the fact that he is only just a newbie in it. Even the professional future traders themselves who already have what it takes are still not doing that, I believe.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 08:44:21 PM

I think you better invest in spots rather than trading in future trading, $ 1K is not a small money for most people, if you want to do a future trade or are learning better using small money, for example for the learning period for each The Future trade that you do is $ 10, I think it's enough for you to learn than risking $ 1K at once, it is quite dangerous for a beginner to do the future trade, especially if you don't really understand what you need to do when doing future trade, like installing SL and TP as well as the correct calculation of laverage for your financial risk level.

Do not be too in a hurry to jump too far and make sure you have knowledge before trading, but my advice remains the same, it's better for you to trade spots than the Future trade because it is much more risky.
Investing is different from trading/spot, but he can always start in either of the two of them, but I prefer investing first while he learn trading on the background, so that he can immediately start earning something while he build his skills in trading. Other than using a small amount to practice, maybe there is also a demo version to learn futures, same as what we have in spot trading. He can start there to save even more money.

Risking all of your allocated capital in one go is very risky, especially if done in futures, and add in the fact that he is only just a newbie in it. Even the professional future traders themselves who already have what it takes are still not doing that, I believe.
Trading/spot/futures would really be ending up on becoming an investment on the time that you do find yourself get caught on peak or high price.  Cheesy

This is really something that wont be suggested for a newbie to get engaged on. If you do really still value your $1000 then better skip out and would be putting up focus on spot and try out to make
that capital of yours to increase gradually and dont make haste on doing that because mistakes do really happen usually on these kind of moments and this is something that you
should really be watchful or else then that 1k of yours would be easily be blown away.

You should skip futures for now if you are really that a newbie on trading. There would really be a specific time for that on the time that you do
see that you are really that doing well in spot then this is the time that you would really be transferring out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 09:08:16 PM

Well demo mode is a solution for a beginner who is afraid of losing money to practice trading skills, I highly recommend it, instead of wasting money on training, even though you can start with free things, because it works the same.

Only maybe the difference is in mental emphasis, when using demo mode, you will not be afraid of losing money, and when successful you will not get anything either, but the most important thing is when you want to trade the future is the analysis process and the tools used for the trading process, after understanding it then you start slowly using the money you want to try to trade.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 09:42:30 PM

Maximum of 5x can be more safe here especially if you are planning to hole for at least two days, this can be enough not to be liquidated and also don’t forget to set-up at least your cur loss price to avoid losing big. The risk in future trading is there, so make sure you are ready for it and make sure you know how to do futures trading properly, or else you might lose everything here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 10:35:01 PM

I'm actually a little hesitant to say this, but it's a fact. If you are a beginner, it is not recommended to trade futures. Because after all, future trading or trading with leverage is very high risk. Indeed, it can make you get big profits in a short time, especially with that much capital. But on the other hand, you don't get a guarantee and also risk losing the money if the market suddenly changes or the position you take is wrong. Future trading requires precise analysis and careful consideration. We don't just think about the hope of getting a profit in 2 days using futures with leverage. That's all. But on the other hand, we also have to consider the risks because if we don't have the ability to trade futures, the risk of losing money will be even greater. so, nothing safe in trading future.

Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 02:24:25 AM

If futures trading with $1000 is done correctly then a trader can make good money. If you have some idea about futures trading then you can use laverage below 5X in the beginning. Using laverage below 5X will greatly reduce your financial risk. Increasing the amount of laverage increases the risk of your money. I think it is good to think of relatively low profit but never losing money with excessive risk.  Trading futures with $1000 is good if we can make relatively little profit but trading with $1000 if we lose $1000 hoping for extra profit then we will not have enough money to trade later. It is a good decision for a trader to start trading with 1000 dollars below five x laverage.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 02:50:04 AM

Maximum of 5x can be more safe here especially if you are planning to hole for at least two days, this can be enough not to be liquidated and also don’t forget to set-up at least your cur loss price to avoid losing big. The risk in future trading is there, so make sure you are ready for it and make sure you know how to do futures trading properly, or else you might lose everything here.
The smaller the leverage, the safer it will be and we will be more careful in analyzing. This can pressure us so that we don't leave the psychological zone, remembering that the greater the leverage used, the higher the possibility of us being complacent and following our emotions. Therefore, when first learning to trade, it is best to use small leverage

Natalie Brunell

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 03:05:10 AM

Hi how are you . I would like to share some valuable tips on how to generate a consistent weekly income through cryptocurrency trading and mining
With my guidance and the support of the company I am currently trading with, you can embark on a profitable journey in the world of digital currencies

One reason why Bitcoin mining investment is attractive is the potential for profitability. Miners can earn Bitcoins as a reward for their computational efforts, and if the price of Bitcoin increases over time, the value of these earned Bitcoins can also rise. This potential for earning a passive income through mining can be appealing to investors.

A lot of investors has shared their positive experience with my trading strategies and the results they have achieved and i believe that my guidance can greatly benefit you as well.

I have a proven track record of helping individuals navigate the complexities of the trading system and achieve their financial goals. I offer personalized guidance tailored to each client's unique needs

If you are interested in exploring how my expertise can help you achieve similar success, I would be more than happy to schedule a consultation to discuss your goals and develop a customized trading plan.
Please let me know if you would like to proceed, and I will be glad to assist you on your journey towards financial prosperity.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 02:55:30 PM

If futures trading with $1000 is done correctly then a trader can make good money. If you have some idea about futures trading then you can use laverage below 5X in the beginning. Using laverage below 5X will greatly reduce your financial risk. Increasing the amount of laverage increases the risk of your money. I think it is good to think of relatively low profit but never losing money with excessive risk.  Trading futures with $1000 is good if we can make relatively little profit but trading with $1000 if we lose $1000 hoping for extra profit then we will not have enough money to trade later. It is a good decision for a trader to start trading with 1000 dollars below five x laverage.
The result lies in the hand of the trader whether it is futures trading or spot trading and also, whether the leverage is huge or small.
But if we don't have enough experience in trading, spot trading seems to be the right choice rather than choosing futures trading. For me, it doesn't really matter if we possibly earn huge profits from futures trading because it is important that we look at our capabilities to do it well, or else, we just fail our plan.

Having $1000 could easily swept away if mismanaged so we should have to choose the right trading platform and strategies for protection.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 06:31:28 PM

First, I don't suggest you to use future trading, Because Future trading is highly risky market. In this market you can loose all your funds if your trade is opposite with the market trend and trade reaches at the liquidation point.
But if you still willing to trade in future market then must start with low leverage. Just manage your trade between 2-5x leverage.
And take a trade when you are confident with your trade.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 07:18:48 PM

The way you asked this question, it shows that you don't understand trading that much. I'm not even sure if you ar  conversant with spot trading talk more of the futures you are asking about.

There is different between a margin trading and futures trading. In a Margin trading, it's always assume that you have limited amount of money to trade, so what the exchange does is that they borrow you fund to add to your available funds to trade and buy the coin you want to trade. However, the available balance will be held as collateral so that if the funds lend to you is about to hit liquidation, it will be automatically force close and your availablr balance is what will be used to settle the funds you borrow.

Futures on the other hand is using your available balance to bet on the price of bitcoin and there must be another trader that must be ready to bet with you to in opposite and once that order is settled with the leverage selected. It will be in the favour of the trader that the market move in the direction.

So, you need to understand between your topic and the questions you are asking and learn between the two, you will know what to do and this question will be of no use again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 10:35:58 PM

Margin for crypto trading is never a good form of trading due to the market volatility and more.  Besides,  there is no way can be 96% accurate with your market analysis.
It is better to always trade with the only amount you can afford to loose and I see the margin form of trading as the way of greed cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
lombok

Activity: 826
Merit: 326

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 03:43:24 AM

You must be aware that if you enter futures trading, it means you will accept a greater risk than regular or spot trading. The greater the leverage used, the greater the margin multiple used. To experiment and trade wisely, small margins and leverage with a maximum limit of 5x are already big risks.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Patrol69

Activity: 560
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 05:31:27 AM

First of all I want to tell you that future trading is very risky and if you don't have enough knowledge about trading then avoid future trading. If you think you have enough knowledge about futures trading then you can risk money. Since the amount of money is fairly good, you don't have to take too much risk. You should always try to trade by keeping the leverage relatively low. In the case of futures trading, trades can generally be accepted in both long and short terms, so try to trade in the right coin at the right time by observing the market movements. Keep some amount of money in reserve so that you can support your trading with that money if there is a possibility of losing money.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 07:04:53 AM

If you have $1000 I would say it would be best to trade futures little by little. If you start trading with all your funds then don't take too much risk as you definitely cannot lose your money if the market is volatile. If you do futures trading using $300 to $400 dollars then it will help you to reduce risk a lot and you can make profit, moreover you can add liquidation if you face loss. Also if you are trading futures you must reduce your leverage to 5x maximum leverage otherwise you can lose money. But you have to accept that futures trading is the highest risk and most likely to lose money, but spot trading is not so risky.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 04:35:15 PM

Futures and margin trading are all about risks, there is no way you can do safe trading when you are trading in futures which is the reason why it's not recommended for people who don't have a lot of experience with the market and futures trading practices. A lot of new investors see the edited and falsified screenshots on social media and think that they can make a lot of money in futures trading but that's not what happens when you try it yourself without proper knowledge and experience. So, don't get fooled.

If you don't even know what margin you should use for your trading strategy and profit targets then you shouldn't be doing futures trading, in my opinion. When someone gains enough knowledge and experience, they don't ask such basic questions from others and when they do, it clearly means that they are not ready for it yet.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: