Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 05:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India cricket Discussion and predictions [self-mod]  (Read 3733 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1543

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
Today at 12:58:55 AM

snip..
Binny is a puppet of Jay Shah, that is the reason we don't see him actively being part of the decision as we have seen through the PR agencies of Jay Shah. I agree with you but look how much media this nepo kid is still getting and most probably he will get more after he shifts the CT to some neutral ground.
IMO when nepo kids start producing good results, we should move on and judge them by their intentions and the hard work they put in.

I do not think he will agree with the hybrid model after becoming the ICC chairperson. I feel he will use his powers to get all boards to move the venue. That is what he has been doing after becoming the BCCI secretary. Currently the situation in Pakistan is not that friendly for the tournament to happen without any issue.

I am confident that the upcoming ICC tournament will be shifted to a new venue.
I highly doubt that because it would be unethical and overall look ugly on his part. From time to time, ICC does bend its knee in front of BCCI, but these actions will further damage its reputation. Recently, ICC also allocated $50-$70 Million to PCB for CT and it won't make sense to relocate the complete tournament.   

If by any chance there is some terrorist attack then it's another ball game and can happen due to security reasons, otherwise, I don't see alternate option to the "Hybrid Model"

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀