Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak or wise?  (Read 982 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 04:59:53 PM

In trading sometimes, there are situations and several times where traders while observing a trade placed and the profit they have made already  from it  begin to think and consider to exit from the trade and take the profit that they have made instead of waiting to the end.
What do you mean by "waiting for the end" - if a order is placed and that order gets filled the trade is over and the person can open another one. If they have a target and that target is fulfilled/crossed they should exit to profit unless they change their target again. You dont watch the market cycle and recycle - there is no end to a movement unless you define one.

A diligent trader is one who books profits, buys back at low and carefully choose the target buy/sell. If they change decisions in the middle, it does not mean they are weak or wise - that only time will tell and they will judge this on their own and not the bystanders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1044

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 05:03:22 PM

In trading sometimes, there are situations and several times where traders while observing a trade placed and the profit they have made already  from it  begin to think and consider to exit from the trade and take the profit that they have made instead of waiting to the end.

Do you accept to be a weak trader or a wise trader when you exit a trade taking some profit, but not the entirety of what you want on your TP?

Hmm, whether it is taking profit or fear of losing in the trade all this is based on emotions, if a trade is emotionally strong he'll definitely be a wise and successful trader.

A friend of mine used to say most of the time we do hurry in booking profit and this is because of our negative attitude towards the trade and in the losing trade we wait till the dead end. To be a smart trader better fully depend on your analysis and have some confidence if you lose it will directly increase your analysis efficiency and in the future, you'll be a good analyst and trader.

More on this market sentiments also trigger emotions and as a noob trader, I would like to add whatever we recommend how strongly we try to pretend to be like an emotionless trader, the market somehow always manipulates you.

Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 381

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 05:05:01 PM

In trading sometimes, there are situations and several times where traders while observing a trade placed and the profit they have made already  from it  begin to think and consider to exit from the trade and take the profit that they have made instead of waiting to the end.

Do you accept to be a weak trader or a wise trader when you exit a trade taking some profit, but not the entirety of what you want on your TP?

It is better that I take little profit and close the trade than I allow greed lead me to loss. You might think that the profit is small but the important thing is that you made profit. The little profit that you have seen is far better than the big profit that you have seen but expecting to see it.  This is why I wouldn't say that it is due to weakness but because you are after not securing loss. The painful thing is when to think to the south and the market turns north, this is why trading secure more of loss than profit because it is difficult to know where the direction of the market in the next minutes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 05:07:33 PM

Securing the profit is wise. But he should also look into the next day where his entry point will be. The market doesn't stop when he takes the profit. The term weak was used for those who are dumping, or selling out because of the fud that's what I know, and still used today in stocks for weak and diamond hands.

There is never really a way to maximize TP but you can at least take profit as soon as you see the price is almost the ATH.

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 05:19:47 PM

At what time you exit from the trade, doesn’t decide whether you are wise or not. A wise trader always go for trades with capabilities and always set a target. Once the target is achieved he just exits the trade. A wise trader is the one, who understands the risk and don’t go for long in greed. If you can master these things, then definitely you can make good profits or atleast less losses. These types of wise decisions help to trade and make good profits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 05:38:41 PM

A weak trader trades based on his emotions. Because he doesn't want the "profit" - on paper become a "loss", the trader closes the trade for an insubstantial profit and his emotions will make him FOMO back in the same asset if he/she sees it's surging again.

Does anyone want to be a weak trader? I believe not, BUT we plebs are all probably the same. That's why I stopped "trading" and started HODLing Bitcoin. All weak plebs should HODL too.
It is like they are creating their own rules. Trading based on emotions? What the heck is that, lol. Trading is supposed to be based on the market only, or to the movement of the coins. If they don't want the profit, then what is the purpose on why they are still trading? Only to have fun? Cheesy. This is not like a gambling where we can enjoy even if we are on the losing side, although they can get an experience here and they can use it to improve their selves, if they decide to be a profitable trader next time.

No one wants to be a weak trader for sure. It's just that it can come naturally for the most of us. It's not a reason though to stop trading. Even in hodling or investing, we can also experience to be weak. It was only easier though to bounce back in it.

cafter

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 06:56:17 PM

no one can know when will be the "end" like we say no one can predict the top and bottom of the market like this you can not hold your trade till the end.
I exit my trade after hitting my take profit or stoploss, just sometimes a hold the trade after reaching take profit when i see the trend is strong.

wise trader is who always follow this plan exiting a trade according to his plan and entering a trade when his plan or strategy tells him. not by seeing some quick candle spikes.

ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 08:55:47 PM

I will consider it a wise trader if the title matters a lot to you, but it should not be because there is no universal single definition of wise or weak traders; therefore, you will not find any single explanation for your answer. The only thing that should matter for you is the profit and loss ratio with respect to the risk you are taking.

To explain my answer, I will say a wise trader is the one who doesn't take extra risk and instead tries to book profit as much as he can. For example, if you invested $100 and made a $200 profit on your $100 investment, now you have a total of $300. What you will do, I will suggest, is book your investment of $100 that you have made, or maybe 30% or 50% profit also, but if you think your trade has more chances, then you can take the risk with the remaining %70 or %50 percent.
The waiting for an end must depend on your analysis; doing it blindly will bring you towards losses.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 09:10:15 PM

As long as you are already in profits, then I have no issue with that even if you make an early exit. That's your choice and I'm sure some situations may force you to do that and for me that's understandable. No matter how strong our solid plan in the beginning, there's always chances that we need not to stick for it not because we simply don't want to, but there are some factors or situations that suddenly arise and we have no control about it.

For me, you are wise with that decision. You only become weak when you trade and do early exit even if you are still losing. That shows that you don't have the qualities of a good and successful trader, so its better to leave trading while you're still able to control your losses.

Abu-Naim

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 09:18:18 PM

Why will I accept being a weak trader? Weak traders don’t use their knowledge to trade, and anyone who can’t use what he or she has acquired to get what they want will definitely need more guidance in what they are doing since they follow their feelings to do what they want. However, do you know that weak traders hardly gain from their trading? This is because they are too weak to utilise market stability, which is not working in this industry. Weak traders trade based on how they feel, and they easily get emotional when the market goes to the other side, so they sell even if they will gain nothing. So for me, I will try as much as I can to adapt and get what I want from my trades.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 09:25:31 PM

Securing the profit is wise. But he should also look into the next day where his entry point will be. The market doesn't stop when he takes the profit. The term weak was used for those who are dumping, or selling out because of the fud that's what I know, and still used today in stocks for weak and diamond hands.

There is never really a way to maximize TP but you can at least take profit as soon as you see the price is almost the ATH.
There is really no weak or wise in trading, because if you happen to be weak, you have no chances to survive the first phase of your trading most especially that it's in here where you are faced with bigger challenges in trading. The fact that you overcome those barriers in trading, simply means that you are just right in trading.

In times where  you make an exit from your trade, most likely you are already satisfied with your current profits and just leave the future profits for your next trade. No need to specify if you are weak or wise, because once you decide to enter trading, you're in for bigger challenges and combatting those makes you a great trader.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 09:48:03 PM

~

You know, getting out of a trade when you have made your target money instead of waiting around for the perfect trade thing isnt actually a bad move at all.  I do not think it means someones a weak trader or anything.  If you think about it, pulling some gains off the table shows you have got your head screwed on right when it comes to managing risk.  I mean, the markets can turn real fast so locking in those profits means you dont end up losing your shirt if things go south.  This game aint always about nailing the perfect trade anyway and  more like its about using your wits  to make the right calls.  So I would call that smarts, not weakness!

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 09:51:04 PM

When trading, you have to learn to take profit. Sometimes, even if that's not what you want, you might be in profit now, if you don't take the profit, maybe in a few minutes you will be in loss. Whenever you are not sure about the market condition, it's better to just take the little profit you have made and wait till you notice that the market is balanced again before entering again. If you are the type who will always wait for your TP, there are times when you will miss the opportunity to take your little profit and you will end up selling at a loss.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 09:53:00 PM

It is better that I take little profit and close the trade than I allow greed lead me to loss. You might think that the profit is small but the important thing is that you made profit. The little profit that you have seen is far better than the big profit that you have seen but expecting to see it.  This is why I wouldn't say that it is due to weakness but because you are after not securing loss. The painful thing is when to think to the south and the market turns north, this is why trading secure more of loss than profit because it is difficult to know where the direction of the market in the next minutes.
The essence why we trade in the first place is to acquire profits. And when we see even small profits, for me that could be a good sign to sell and exit a trade and just buy back again when the price hits low. But if you aim for bigger profits, then continue to trade. You will never achieve good amount of profits if you never pursue trading regardless if the market is favorable or not to trade. As long as you are an experienced trader, you know exactly how to win your trades despite of the negativity of the market.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 09:57:01 PM

Most people usually have a goal set on their shorts which is usually calculated from what I can assume a lot of factors. They usually wait for it to go past that price before exiting instead of exiting when they made profit to maximize everything. That's what I'd call a wise trader. A weak trader is simply leaving while taking profits, no matter how much. Now that would be me and why I hate trading after realizing that.

A weak trader can be a wise trader if they start realizing how inefficient they are, not to mention they probably accumulate more losses instead and so try to look for other strategies possible, in my case I started DCA instead. Less profit, but hey, it does its job.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 10:05:33 PM

There are different scenarios. If a trader is confident with his trade and decision and he has enough knowledge and experience in trading, he will wait for the set TP to take profit or the SL to stop loss, but sometimes that's not the case. If TP and SL are just the margis, they can wait for the price to hit in either one of them, or a trader could close the trade early if he saw that the trade had gained some profit or a reasonable amount of profit, or if by any chance that the data or the movement of the market go against their analysis, they could minimise the loss.

But for wealth traders, they will close the trade if they do not have enough experience and knowledge in trading, and because of their emotions, they are easily nervous and scared if they see their trade going down, which is sometimes part of the market movement. Beginners in trading tend to do this.

Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 10:35:46 PM

It is not about the result you get from a single trade, its about making a long term profit making system for yourself that will decide if you are a weak or a wise trader. I personally do not see the current situation changing all that much, and in the end we are talking about a situation that could benefit you if you are a wise trader over course of many years. Any trader could end up making a good trade, even a %100 profit doubled my money sort of trade, that doesn't mean that you are a wise trader, it just means you got lucky, however if you keep making %25+ per year, doesn't matter if its %26 or %100, if you make that per year on average then you are a wise trader.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 10:59:20 PM

In trading sometimes, there are situations and several times where traders while observing a trade placed and the profit they have made already  from it  begin to think and consider to exit from the trade and take the profit that they have made instead of waiting to the end.

While trading creates wise and smart traders, there are still instances that make a trader weak. But with the given situation OP, I guess exiting a less profitable trade does not make a trader weak. He is just taking the assurance that he will not suffer from losing a trade if he will cut his trade and exit. Well, every trader has its own choice when to start or exit a trade, and as long as the profits is already there, that trader is still making a good and successful trade.

But if we can maximize the profits in trading, the better. The problem is we can't predict correctly what's about to happen in the market the moment we decide to trade, the reason why if we are currently seeing good amount of profits, then its better to make an exit in trading. Otherwise, your expected profits will suddenly turn into losses and that's something we don't want to happen.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:37:11 PM

I think that whether you are weak or smart traders is not the issue from what I see in the question you asked, dude. The more important thing is that you know what your purpose and goal are in performing trading skills here in the crypto business.

Because the confidence of a trader in his trading activity is different compared to his feeling that he is confident, these two are different. Of course, in trading with confidence, this is when you are confident in what you are doing and you don't feel any doubt. because you know that you will get a profit because you know if it is possible to happen based on the analysis you did or saw, compared to feeling uncertain about what you did or doubting that you feel.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:40:23 PM

To be a wise trader is much better than being too brave without any considerations. In terms of trading, there is such a thing as careful calculation and consideration based on several things or factors. Trading is not something to prove that when you stop it means you are weak and when you continue it means you are strong. that's not the basic principle. However, when you know the right time to stop or continue, that is what makes you wise and strong, with a basis for consideration. because this is also implemented to manage risk in trading. So, don't just be brave without various considerations from various analyzes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄