Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Headline and Crypto Crackdown  (Read 214 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 03:12:49 PM

Let me summarize by stating that there are global elements at work, and we have seen manipulations in the crypto market, and I don't believe there is possibility of ETF certification if Binance maintains its present level of power. If you remove the vast center of power away from crypto, you are returning to the conventional large center of influence known as Wall Street. Exactly what will bring all the governing bodies to position and approve regulations.
If CZ is guilty of money laundering like claimed and like he pleaded guilty then I think it is deserved that both him being gone and the company being charged that much. This isn't really a big crackdown issue, it is just reality that if you do money laundering then you are going to end up being a little bit of in guilty there already, so you are going to get reprimand for it as well.

I think it should be noted that we are talking about something that will benefit everyone if we are getting rid of people who are bad and doing bad things at bitcoin, it is going to be the thing that will give them all the benefits and should be something that will do a lot of good. I understand that it may not be all that easy, but can be done.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: