Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: strange indicators to know economy is bad  (Read 723 times)
Samlucky O

Activity: 266
Merit: 186

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 05:49:54 AM

10) femal sanitary pad index: due to the high cost of living in the economy, the female gender don't really mind using tissue paper instead of sanitary pad Grin

Things are really getting costlier by the day, and it is gradually taking us back to the early 70s or 80s which people leave there lives without minding anything. The petrol pump price has increased to and extent that many people no longer drive there cars anymore. They now board public transport.

People hardly feed three square meal a day. Most people have graduated since many years ago, but to find a job that they will use to keep the family moving has become a problem. The economic situation is really bad. But no matter what happens we will keep on moving and working hard till we achieve our goal. Since we can not stop the bad economy we would just work hard to scale through the bad situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baki202

Activity: 280
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 07:59:38 AM

I think that a bad economy is not only measured in the rise of the price of the goods, but there might also be other indicators to know it. On many well-developed countries, the price of their items are also high but their economy was still in a healthy condition. I know it's crazy but I think an increase in the price of the goods might also be beneficial to those people behind them or to the ones who create/produced them and to the economy in general, so we should also think about this before we complain.

In terms of salary, I think this doesn't has to do with the economy most of the times, but it only has to do with the company that you are working with. You better switch jobs and find a better paying one.
their measures that are used to know a bad economy and among all these measure increases in products are under one of the measures and when they talk about the economy of a country, one of the things they consider is the well being of that country, things like the employment rate the GDP, the income how well do people earn and do their earnings meet up with their needs and how well they do in term of manufacturing and many more so if many countries lack these things then it will affect the shape of the countries economy, and the price of things are manipulated by marketers some times and there are limited companies so demand is low and supply is high and that is why things keep adding up.

In my opinion, salaries should be measured by the minimum wage standard in an area, if our salary is several times the minimum wage, then I think we can live decently, but most people have a high lifestyle, so any salary seems not enough to cover it. . therefore everyone's standard of living is different, it would be a shame if we lived only according to prestige, because most of what happens is like this
yeah, and they keep you in one place and pay you a small amount of money at the end of the month, and expect you to be always available at work in my country just to increase the minimum wage is a problem I wonder how some people survive with that amount of money, after spending so many years in schools, and you look at the so-called salaries and politicians are their making serious money with no serious work compared to civil servants.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 08:30:13 AM

The recent surge in mass layoffs and the subsequent struggles of displaced workers are indeed stark signs of the ongoing economic downturn. These individuals, who once held decent-paying jobs with promising retirement plans, are now forced to juggle multiple jobs just to make ends meet, a situation that highlights the severe impact of the recession.

However, the most concerning aspect is the persistent denial among economists and politicians regarding the existence of a recession. Despite overwhelming evidence, they refuse to acknowledge the reality, a move that could potentially delay or hinder effective measures to address the crisis.

Their reluctance to accept the reality of the recession stems from the fear of taking responsibility and the lack of clear solutions. Acknowledging a recession would necessitate action, and they lack the necessary expertise or political will to devise effective solutions.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 02:10:43 PM

Hyperinflation, is a most noticeable sign that the economy is in the worst situation, the reason, well the one that I can blame is a corrupt government, wars (any kind), because all the government and rich people wants power, in a bad way.

That's why this world where we live in will never have the peace and success that all of us will attain, because we have different goals, and most of the powerful people in the world just wanted to show how powerful they are that they can destroy a country just because they wanted its resources or anything that will benefit them.
electronicash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 07:26:03 PM

Hyperinflation, is a most noticeable sign that the economy is in the worst situation, the reason, well the one that I can blame is a corrupt government, wars (any kind), because all the government and rich people wants power, in a bad way.

That's why this world where we live in will never have the peace and success that all of us will attain, because we have different goals, and most of the powerful people in the world just wanted to show how powerful they are that they can destroy a country just because they wanted its resources or anything that will benefit them.

hyperinflation sounds like Zimbabwe already. right now we are still not in that condition yet. but high prices make regular people poorer. in my country the price of onions shoots up to 300% increase these are the kind of stuff that is needed daily.

another indicator is the rise of crimes like hijacking FedEx delivery trucks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vt6T-xMVAk
when you expect something to be delivered today and the delivery is delayed for hours, something must have happened.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 09:55:01 AM

~
but here are indicators to confirm we really are in an economic downturn.
~

Is all of these real studies? I am giggling just by reading this LOL. I know the price of Oil and basic goods will raise because of the inflation and other stuff, but determining the economic condition by Boobs Job, Diaper, and Men Haircut sounds so comedic. I really wish to read more about this theory if you care to share the literatures.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 01:10:09 PM

2. diaper rash - parents wouldn't mind if their kid's diapers are already full during an economic crisis and are not neglectful when it comes to the diaper turning yellow during an economic upturn.

This is also what I've noticed. Even though it is disgusting, others will clean it with soap and water and again it can be worn again. It is a disposable one, but they will reuse it because it is expensive to buy a new one. Even some of my relatives, I do see them buying the diapers cheaper than they used to buy them before because of the price and even others will now be using a cloth and making it like a diaper just to save money. I've noticed everything is not the same as before. Even now that it's Christmas, you can't see lights at the houses because it's very expensive, as well as the electricity. They will spend more on other necessities than buying those decorations.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4451

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 04:47:04 PM

having a lil think..

hammer & screwdriver index: people preferring to do DIY instead of calling a repairman
band-aid index: for countries without fre national health, prefer to sort injuries themselves instead of visiting a doctor
woolly sweater index: people wear thick clothing at home instead of using the central heating
hand-me-down index: people getting thrifty/charitable with clothing instead of buying new
dish-cloth diaper index: using re-usable washable fabric as diaper/sanitary pads instead of commercial single use products

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
electronicash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 07:13:48 PM

having a lil think..

hammer & screwdriver index: people preferring to do DIY instead of calling a repairman
band-aid index: for countries without fre national health, prefer to sort injuries themselves instead of visiting a doctor
woolly sweater index: people wear thick clothing at home instead of using the central heating
hand-me-down index: people getting thrifty/charitable with clothing instead of buying new
dish-cloth diaper index: using re-usable washable fabric as diaper/sanitary pads instead of commercial single use products

seem practical to the have-nots. but if the middle class is already doing all these, definitely a sign.
in the family, someone has to become a handyman in the house fixing fences and tubes under their sink just by googling solutions. we can do it ourselves these days even the appliances that only need a soldering iron can save you from spending money.

there was an incident in the neighborhood where someone slipped due the the garbage just scattered around, his palm was slashed by a piece of glass so he just wrapped it with a piece of cloth for several days til it started healing but surely it needed stitching.

another is

cheap gifts index: people give cheap gifts after all it's the thought that counts.

ctto

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 03:15:00 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2024, 09:34:43 PM by harapan

I think that is a tricky decision. If they can't control how much money is in the market, it can go south quickly and will just increase inflation like what happened in Argentina iirc. At some point, people need to become creative on their own so they don't rely on the government to survive for a while. I guess this is where natural selection comes into play.

Weirdly enough, I stopped taking regular haircuts a few years ago. My reason is just laziness though, quite different from the Japanese I guess. On the other hand, the price to get a basic haircut does increase here. Things are getting expensive.
I agree with your opinion, if people have to be more independent in making their economy better, because by hoping that the government can help our economy, it doesn't necessarily mean that the government can channel it appropriately so if we don't think for ourselves then we won't be able to meet our own needs. ourselves, so it would be better for us to do it ourselves to improve our own economic situation.

I think everyone has a different way of using the income they have, but if we have enough income then it would be better for us to take care of ourselves so that we don't become a conversation among other people about our appearance.

I think some persons in thier best knowledge knows and understands how to adjust,manage and tackle themselves in such a financial situation.Once they noticed the economy is bad or there is an economic failure in the country that needs attention,they'll literally change their spending habits,they'll surely look forward to save more,increase their emergency fund.But in all of these,just ensure that whatever you do,make sure you've accumulated enough capacity and ability to cater and survive during that financial rough patch.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 02:48:51 PM

having a lil think..

I both agree and disagree Smiley
1. hammer & screwdriver index: people preferring to do DIY instead of calling a repairman
Partly debatable. For example, furniture from Ikea or Jusk - isn't it nice to assemble furniture in a country house with your own hands? It's another matter if you glue broken cups together because you can't buy them ...

2. band-aid index: for countries without free national health care, prefer to sort injuries themselves instead of visiting a doctor.
I agree for the most part. Doctors are doctors to make the right diagnosis and prescribe the right treatment. Self-medication is a bad option.

3. woolly sweater index: people wear thick clothing at home instead of using the central heating
A controversial index Smiley I know that in northern countries it is normal not to turn on the radiators 100% and just wear warmer clothes at home. It's more a matter of habit. But if people wear hats at home, it means there is a problem with heating, or rather the ability to pay for this service.

4. hand-me-down index: people getting thrifty/charitable with clothing instead of buying new
Reasonable consumption is normal ! Buying a bunch of goods to throw half of them away is not logical and wrong.

5. dish-cloth diaper index: using re-usable washable fabric as diaper/sanitary pads instead of commercial single use products.
I agree, this is an indicator of lack of money and difficult economic situation, because these are essential goods, and in a normal situation they are available and not expensive.

I would add :
- change of food basket and diet - shift to cheap food, including concentrates, where there are a lot of carbohydrates and starches, but little vegetables, fruits and meat.
- Withdrawal from quality medicines
- inability to pay for basic utilities.
- self-repair of clothes instead of buying new ones
- Reducing expenditures on recreation and entertainment

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4451

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 03:36:45 PM

having a lil think..
I both agree and disagree Smiley

how about just say your own index's
a. ikea index
b. glue index - fix broken cups instead of buying new cups
c. doctor visit index
d. hat index - it means there is a problem with heating
e. cheap carb index - but little veg,fruit and meat
f. quality medicine index - Withdrawal from quality medicines
g. utility debt - inability to pay for basic utilities.
h. needle/thread index - self-repair of clothes instead of buying new ones
i. recreation index - Reducing expenditures on recreation and entertainment

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 04:26:50 PM

I think some persons in thier best knowledge knows and understands how to adjust,manage and tackle themselves in such a financial situation.Once they noticed the economy is bad or there is an economic failure in the country that needs attention,they'll literally change their spending habits,they'll surely look forward to save more,increase their emergency fund.But in all of these,just ensure that whatever you do,make sure you've accumulated enough capacity and ability to cater and survive during that financial rough patch.
The thoughts you convey are very real and quite logical because from what I see in the lives of the people around me, most people will often make changes when they start to know about the bad economic conditions in several countries. So they will all find their own way to make adjustments in any case, especially in terms of shopping and using money in a structured way in their respective lives. But what's really surprising is that people don't want to change when they know about it and tend to ignore the bad things that have happened elsewhere.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 04:45:27 PM

7. men underwear index - men especially singles don't mind wearing underwear with a couple of holes in it, no one sees it anyway. men buy less underwear during economic downturns.

This is funny but it is true because this is what I've noticed mostly in my relatives who are earning minimum. Usually other relatives will say to buy a new underwear as it has holes in it but they always say that it is still in good condition because they have no budget for it and they prioritize their needs. I can relate to this as sometimes when it is still not needed to buy I won't purchase it because I do want to put more budget on food due to its high price.
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 03:47:28 AM

7. men underwear index - men especially singles don't mind wearing underwear with a couple of holes in it, no one sees it anyway. men buy less underwear during economic downturns.

This is funny but it is true because this is what I've noticed mostly in my relatives who are earning minimum. Usually other relatives will say to buy a new underwear as it has holes in it but they always say that it is still in good condition because they have no budget for it and they prioritize their needs. I can relate to this as sometimes when it is still not needed to buy I won't purchase it because I do want to put more budget on food due to its high price.
If we are in a bad economic condition, of course it will be very difficult to meet the needs we need, even buying underwear is very difficult to buy, so we have to use what we have even though it has holes in it, but we still think it is still good because it is still very difficult to make ends meet. basic needs that are needed, because if we cannot meet the basic needs that we need, of course it will be very difficult for us to live our lives.
Yes, it would be better for us to meet our needs first and wear what we can even though we already have holes in our underwear.

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 06:11:47 AM

So basically when I read through your indicators, then I see one thing that explain all those things. People scale down on spending on things that are seen as "luxuries".. the non-essential things that we could afford, before the global economy went sideways.

People are going into survival mode now, because high inflation and lower wages are killing the consumer. The middle class are suffering the most, because they are carrying the majority of the tax burden and they get no support from the government. (Rich people feel the pinch, but they have more leg room to still live a luxurious lifestyle. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 06:53:03 PM

They are all great and fun indexes, but when I read the diaper index, I thought about what our parents did or what their parents did. There were no diapers in their time.

This is the wealth of nations. We eat the cream of the crop of the movement that they worked so hard to create, but then we go through periods when we realize that we are the owners of wealth that we don't really deserve. Then we go back and see the hardships that the real owners of this wealth went through.

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
|MINER|

Activity: 1106
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 06:50:29 AM

The whole world is in economic recession.  Currency commemoration has created more problems in developing countries.  Developing countries are not able to overcome the shock of Covid-19.  And when a country or a person goes through an economic recession, there will definitely be a huge gap between their previous life and their next life.  Everything has gone up in price so everyone is now looking for savings in everything from their daily essentials to practical and entertainment items.  And it is normal to do this too if someone used to live a month with 50 dollars now it ends in 15 days.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 08:30:10 AM

People are going into survival mode now, because high inflation and lower wages are killing the consumer. The middle class are suffering the most, because they are carrying the majority of the tax burden and they get no support from the government. (Rich people feel the pinch, but they have more leg room to still live a luxurious lifestyle. 

That's right, and even those who have the means in life are experiencing a severe crisis in their lives today due to the constant increase in prices and expenses. Any country is actually experiencing inflation today. Shouldn't it be that when experiencing something like that, companies must also increase the wages of their workers so that what they are paid is balanced with what they spend every day. Nowadays, it's really necessary to be practical but it's up to you how you manage your money and income properly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 11:01:48 AM

If a person can adopt himself in every situation then he will not afraid of inflation. Spending habit should be change according to the situations but I think a person should not spend too much money that during inflation he regret for his past.

Wise person will always save some amount for emergency and other purpose because bad condition never says anything before arrival so try to be ready for all type of situation and don't spend more money on those materials which are not needed to sustain life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀