Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts on Numus' Features? Decentralized Exchange and more  (Read 3050 times)
Duff___Man (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Wasn't NXT the one that lied about how long one had to buy into the IPO, suddenly closing the IPO before its announced closure date, thus screwing maybe the vast majority of people who were considering buying it by closing the buying unexpectedly?

-MarkM-

Exactly

ShareCoin : SMiSgsNN3A8onLPU4bpAB17w6GJX4g8bU8
energion

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:03:43 PM

My thoughts on these features and the "whitepaper" is that they are just a bunch of touts to sell the IPO, and will most likely never see the light of day.  Build it and put out a tech demo first.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:18:06 PM

Wasn't NXT the one that lied about how long one had to buy into the IPO, suddenly closing the IPO before its announced closure date, thus screwing maybe the vast majority of people who were considering buying it by closing the buying unexpectedly?

-MarkM-

NXT was the one that was freely available to buy for a couple of months but had very little interest. Where people on this forum massively profited by getting in early while most didn't and to this day bitter complain about it. Plus they also could of freely bought in the early stages on DGEX as dirt cheap prices again massively increasing their investment.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0

Accepting you were wrong is the first stage of growing up. Some people never do...

johny69

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:38:33 AM

Well, I read the paper. Decentralized exchange the only real concern me, although I didn't see the current defects, probably ways to misuse it.
This need to adopt! I want to see it even in the future time spirit movie! I bet it will be
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:40:15 AM

-MarkM-

NXT was the one that was freely available to buy for a couple of months but had very little interest. Where people on this forum massively profited by getting in early while most didn't and to this day bitter complain about it. Plus they also could of freely bought in the early stages on DGEX as dirt cheap prices again massively increasing their investment.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0

Accepting you were wrong is the first stage of growing up. Some people never do...

So are you claiming they did not bait and switch the IPO buy-in period, people did actually have the amount of time they were told up front they had in which to reach their decision to buy in?

Which coin was it that did, then?

I distinctly recall there was an IPO type coin that did a bait and switch, announcing the deadline by which to decide to buy so that people could schedule it in their to-do lists then actually closing it quite some time before those to-do- list items would have actually been reached in people's day to day processing of deadlines.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Duff___Man (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:07:59 AM

I think we're getting sidetracked a bit here, this seems to be turning into a NXT bashing thread

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:22:58 AM

I think we're getting sidetracked a bit here, this seems to be turning into a NXT bashing thread

You're ridiculous, you went into a huge tirade against NXT out of the blue and then are suggesting others have turned the thread into NXT bashing.

But the real ridiculous thing and I don't care if you deny it but i'm pretty sure by your desire to start this thread seperate to the Numus  and you desire to bash NXT while acting like you know nothing about this new coin when its just a fork of peercoin. But mainly its my gut hunch your the same guy who started the Numus thread and now are trying to funnel people into thinking its awesome.

BYE.....
Duff___Man (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:34:14 PM

You're ridiculous, you went into a huge tirade against NXT out of the blue and then are suggesting others have turned the thread into NXT bashing.

But the real ridiculous thing and I don't care if you deny it but i'm pretty sure by your desire to start this thread seperate to the Numus  and you desire to bash NXT while acting like you know nothing about this new coin when its just a fork of peercoin. But mainly its my gut hunch your the same guy who started the Numus thread and now are trying to funnel people into thinking its awesome.

BYE.....
LMAO, with that way of thinking I could say you were the guy who created NXT. I did not go into a huge tirade against NXT, I was simply stating fact about it, facts which you fail to realize are the truth about NXT.

InsertUsernameHere

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:36:58 PM

Invested 0.1 BTC in it, lets see where this goes

ShareCoin : SiAMsjQv2jG1epUS55V9pyz2CrxRLg4yAu
ShimalH

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:24:50 PM

Gonna be investing soon, the marketing sold me.

ShareCoin : SStrk8BCdBkbANHHbwGrU293qivEY2HEiy
danielsamba

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:31:07 PM

SCAM ?!? - the time will show if I'm wrong or not
ShimalH

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:39:01 PM

SCAM ?!? - the time will show if I'm wrong or not
I guess it will, but from what I've seen so far this is the furthest thing from a scam compared to IPO's in recent memory.

ShimalH

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:29:37 PM

Well, I read the paper. Decentralized exchange the only real concern me, although I didn't see the current defects, probably ways to misuse it.
This need to adopt! I want to see it even in the future time spirit movie! I bet it will be
The mobile sector seems like the key for adoption here.

InsertUsernameHere

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:28:10 PM

There's around 1 week left in the IPO I think if anyone wants to invest.

ShareCoin : SiAMsjQv2jG1epUS55V9pyz2CrxRLg4yAu
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: