Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: chrime can come even when bitcoin is nowhere in sight  (Read 96 times)
johnsaributua (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2023, 11:38:35 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Physical Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Attacks that Have Been Reported Worldwide This creates a new criminal motive, under the pretext of robbing soft (digital) assets. Bitcoin has been designed to be as secretive and secure as possible from what fiat does not have, better safety than the image of a routine.

I don't agree if someone reveals their identity on social media with the smallest bitcoin ownership even just a gesture, then the crypto function doesn't apply?
Especially if in cars, clothes, hats and shoes that are often used symbolize bitcoin / crypto does the world care about it for popularity? I'm sure not!

Bitcoin has become a lifestyle for some people and considers it a personal branding, because there are those who open affiliate services perhaps. Or there are people who want to be recognized for being a fan and understanding bitcoin on social media. Everyone can learn and know bitcoin is a valuable asset among them through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other common applications. The harmful character of people is those who know about bitcoin and then use it for crime.

I hope you still keep bitcoin and are given safety from the evil that can lurk you at any time, better be wise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PytagoraZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 343

Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 01:32:03 PM

Physical Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Attacks that Have Been Reported Worldwide This creates a new criminal motive, under the pretext of robbing soft (digital) assets. Bitcoin has been designed to be as secretive and secure as possible from what fiat does not have, better safety than the image of a routine.

In my opinion, bitcoin is not a secret because bitcoin has a transparent nature, because every bitcoin transaction can be traced. But as long as we can keep our wallet address secret, we can hide bitcoin ownership. That's what makes people call Bitcoin a pseudonym

I don't agree if someone reveals their identity on social media with the smallest bitcoin ownership even just a gesture, then the crypto function doesn't apply?

It is everyone's freedom whether they keep their bitcoin holdings secret or not. In my opinion, this will not call into question the function of crypto because bitcoin/crypto is not something that should always be kept secret

JOLLYGOOD DT TRUST ABUSE
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4300

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 02:30:25 PM

Yes, but these people risk being attacked by those who may know them, even if only briefly. For many people, the understanding of the expression “I have bitcoins” goes beyond the correct amount. They immediately see a large amount; although a person may have 200 dollars in his wallet, he has no more. But this one remark may expose him to attack by people who decide to rob him as the owner of a large sum. Therefore, silence is golden. Be simpler and more modest.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Orpichukwu

Activity: 476
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 09:50:29 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

To be honest, I totally don't understand where your statement is headed. As I can see, there are means of promoting and showcasing one's interest on Bitcon through social media and other advertising platforms. I can also see the information geared towards people who use bitcoin for their selfish interests, and as a result of that, others may be treating it as if it's now a scam. Money or anything related to a scam can be linked to it. If that's where you are headed, I can say:

We can't change the mindset of people. However we see it or do it, people will already choose how they want to picture bitcoin. Some people are just looking for anything illegal that happened, and bitcoin was a little bit involved in it, so that they can use such information to paint the currency red.

They will never look at the good part; rather, they will want everything possible that they can use to convince people to own the currency, and that should not bother us at all. Everyone knows what they want, and mere lies can't take one's mind off what they desire.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 09:54:48 PM

While the common knowledge for Bitcoin is being known by the masses now. It still can't be denied that the people that don't know much of it and just heard it from someone that whoever owns Bitcoin is rich.

That's why if you're the type of person that's too vocal in public, you better shut your mouth and keep yourself lowkey.

When you're just silent in public and even on social medias, no one will know what you are up to. No one will know that you're an investor of Bitcoin and holding it for a long time.

You choose, your safety over your popularity.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 04:48:26 AM

Whether it's about Bitcoin or anything else, in this unpredictable crypto world, I lean towards safeguarding myself as much as possible. I steer clear of KYC for sketchy sources, keep my wallet on the down-low, and never flaunt my assets. I've grown a bit on the paranoid side in the crypto space. It must be tough for those who intentionally become public figures and have to flaunt their wallets all the time. I hope these folks truly grasp the risks and know how to stay a step ahead of potential crimes. Better safe than sorry in this crypto jungle!

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: