Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NL back account in negative  (Read 64 times)
0101engineer (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 01:56:11 PM

Hi, i have business bank account in Netherlands (business under my name) and i can overdraft it till 50K eur.
Well im going back to Bulgaria and ill never comeback in Netherlands in my life time, so what can happen if im not going to pay that negative balance? also bank will clearly sees that i did that for purpose and not paying it back.

Netherlands is European union so as Bulgaria.

I might pay back it slowly after some time, but now i just need realistic answers and no trolling.

Thank you all.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 10:35:35 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2023, 10:45:55 PM by franky1

i think you already know.. your still in the EU.. the debt will follow you. the banks talk to each other so when you open a bulgarian bank account they will link you back to the other account and the other account will link forward to you. you will get letters in the mail from the previous bank, maybe a court summons

infact if the only address they have on you is the NL address and you have not informed them of a change of address(your suppose to), they will send letters to old address under the legal presumption you received notice. so while your ignorantly in bulgaria of the situation, they could actually already litigate you and take you to court and win by default due to you not turning up. and by the time they do find you(via court orders asking other bank tracing services), they already have the court order to pay the debt and they will do things to you like send debt collectors or garnish your income from your bulgarian account or employer

you might have had a chance to hide away for X years statute of limitations if you were to abscond to a non relationed country with no extradition agreement.. but europe is europe so your not escaping your debt you are atmost delaying the letters while they take time to find you again. but that delay can work against you because their overdraft fee's add up in that time and also they will already be a few steps forward in their litigation process due to lack of communication.

i think you know this but want someone else to confirm it

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 10:14:48 AM

Hi, i have business bank account in Netherlands (business under my name) and i can overdraft it till 50K eur.
Well im going back to Bulgaria and ill never comeback in Netherlands in my life time, so what can happen if im not going to pay that negative balance? also bank will clearly sees that i did that for purpose and not paying it back.

Netherlands is European union so as Bulgaria.

I might pay back it slowly after some time, but now i just need realistic answers and no trolling.

Thank you all.

Better not be indebted if you won't pay back. It could be a trap which can ruin your life. .  And with alot of things getting too centralized in the future with AI scouring through your entire financial records to look for issues, you could be blackmailed into doing what you do not want.

In regards to what could happen to the debt. If you have your biodata with the bank and they still went ahead to lend you money knowing you are from another country, they probably have ways of recovering it (assuming they are aware of your nationality) when they need to. Could be through some sort of regional central bank or with the cooperation of your country's financial institution etc.

Try to owe no one nothing to feel really free.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 06:14:42 PM

when you sign up to a bulgarian account. they will ask for ID.. then they got you!
EU banks do talk to each other and share info

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 06:43:37 PM

Thank you all.

Your credit score will be affected in your country and since its just another EU there is a chance that they also have the same data as your previous debt history which means you can't take loans in the future.

Just pay the credit as soon as possible because it always comes with high interest rates so longer you default the harder it will become to pay back due to the compounding effect.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀