Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:03:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COULD TERRA CLASSIC BE POISED FOR A RALLY  (Read 158 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 01:29:45 AM

During more than two years since the story of LUNA, we witnessed attempts and promises for all currencies that had a similar name that the currency would return again and that the price would rise, but what happened was always a temporary pumping, and after a few months the project died. The reason for the collapse of LUNA was a problem with the algorithm that cost them to burn 40,000 Bitcoins without anything. In contrast, if they obtained 40,000 bitcoins today, nothing would change.

Investors simply don't want a coin with a shady history in their portfolios. Many lost large amounts of money after the UST implosion. It's hard to build back confidence/trust after such a disaster. A re-branding of the cryptocurrency project and a burning mechanism would've been a great way to make LUNA (now LUNC) rise from the ground up.

I'm afraid Terra Classic will remain a speculative investment for as long as it lives. It will become another "meme" coin like DOGE and SHIBA. And don't let me get started on Terra 2.0. With plenty of options to choose from, why insist investing on LUNC? You could lose big time once the "pumping" ends. I'd be surprised it this coin is still alive within the next 5 years. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 05:33:04 AM

During more than two years since the story of LUNA, we witnessed attempts and promises for all currencies that had a similar name that the currency would return again and that the price would rise, but what happened was always a temporary pumping, and after a few months the project died. The reason for the collapse of LUNA was a problem with the algorithm that cost them to burn 40,000 Bitcoins without anything. In contrast, if they obtained 40,000 bitcoins today, nothing would change.

Investors simply don't want a coin with a shady history in their portfolios. Many lost large amounts of money after the UST implosion. It's hard to build back confidence/trust after such a disaster. A re-branding of the cryptocurrency project and a burning mechanism would've been a great way to make LUNA (now LUNC) rise from the ground up.

I'm afraid Terra Classic will remain a speculative investment for as long as it lives. It will become another "meme" coin like DOGE and SHIBA. And don't let me get started on Terra 2.0. With plenty of options to choose from, why insist investing on LUNC? You could lose big time once the "pumping" ends. I'd be surprised it this coin is still alive within the next 5 years. Just my thoughts Grin
Speculators are the only reason this coin is still alive, just took a look at it as lately there seems to be some threads open about those coins and the drop experimented by Terra Luna is still as bad as it was back then.

Now some speculators seem to have been able to make a lot of money when considering the all time low of this coin, but anyone thinking about somehow Terra Luna regaining its former glory is simply wasting their time as there is no way this will ever happen.
Publictalk792

Activity: 336
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 05:54:52 AM

They are just trapping people. I am looking that Binance has launched 50x leverage for USTC/USDT Pair.
They attempting people to make high leverage but they have a big plan and there will a big amount will be liquidate. And exchanges just want that.

So these trades are too much risky and I will recommend that don't trade in these kind of coins. They have made a fake pump in these coins or even they can make more pump to set a believe in people that these coins will pump after they will dump significantly. So be careful while trading in these coins.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Miles2006

Activity: 280
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 08:41:54 AM

The price of LUNC has rallied by 44% in the past 24 hours and this got users wondering why?

The rally comes after crypto exchange Binance announced that it would launch USTC futures contracts, offering 50x leverage.

The futures contract was scheduled to launch at 12:30 UTC today.
LUNC which is formerly known as TERRA LUNA will not win the people's trust anymore because a lot of billions were lost in that shitcoin. But few people might still like to risk their money in it. and I don't think all those people who lost their money in the past will come and invest again. Though I have not been in the cryptocurrency world at that time, but when I came here in the forum I saw the story and it was heart shocking. Well i cant say anything for now, and wait and see.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Vickysagar

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 01:43:15 PM

The price of LUNC has rallied by 44% in the past 24 hours and this got users wondering why?

The rally comes after crypto exchange Binance announced that it would launch USTC futures contracts, offering 50x leverage.

The futures contract was scheduled to launch at 12:30 UTC today.
LUNC which is formerly known as TERRA LUNA will not win the people's trust anymore because a lot of billions were lost in that shitcoin. But few people might still like to risk their money in it. and I don't think all those people who lost their money in the past will come and invest again. Though I have not been in the cryptocurrency world at that time, but when I came here in the forum I saw the story and it was heart shocking. Well i cant say anything for now, and wait and see.

You're totally right, I don't think it's possible to gain people's trust after that. And even newcomers can easily do some research and see what happened.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: